IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Council Correspondence:- Here are some genuine comments taken from letters sent to the council:-

4 posters

Go down

Council Correspondence:- Here are some genuine comments taken from letters sent to the council:- Empty Council Correspondence:- Here are some genuine comments taken from letters sent to the council:-

Post  wyatt1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:35 am

1:-I want some repairs done to my cooker, as it has backfired and burnt my knob off.
2:- It's the dogs mess that I find hard to swallow.
3:- I wish to complain that my father broke his ankle when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage.
4:- Their eighteen year old son is continually banging his balls against my fence.
5:- The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous.
6:- My bush is really overgrown round the front, and my back passage has fungus growing in it
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Council Correspondence:- Here are some genuine comments taken from letters sent to the council:- Empty Re: Council Correspondence:- Here are some genuine comments taken from letters sent to the council:-

Post  mattiducatti Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:39 am

:lol!
mattiducatti
mattiducatti

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Council Correspondence:- Here are some genuine comments taken from letters sent to the council:- Empty Re: Council Correspondence:- Here are some genuine comments taken from letters sent to the council:-

Post  jadeloue Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm

sometimes people are very funny without even trying they were very good examples
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down