I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Bert Assirati on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:55 am

A California organisation attempting to repeal an act allowing transgender students equal access to school facilities such as locker rooms and bathrooms now claims it has enough signatures to place the new law back on the ballot.

The bill, known as the School Success and Opportunity Act, was signed into law by Governor Jerry Brown in August, and is set to take effect from 1 January.

One of the provisions of the law, AB1266, would give transgender students the choice of playing on either a boys or girls sports team and to decide which restrooms and locker rooms to use.


ROFL

Bert Assirati
......
......

Posts : 3739

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  wyatt1 on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:37 pm

Ulrich von Liechtenstein wrote:A California organisation attempting to repeal an act allowing transgender students equal access to school facilities such as locker rooms and bathrooms now claims it has enough signatures to place the new law back on the ballot.

The bill, known as the School Success and Opportunity Act, was signed into law by Governor Jerry Brown in August, and is set to take effect from 1 January.

One of the provisions of the law, AB1266, would give transgender students the choice of playing on either a boys or girls sports team and to decide which restrooms and locker rooms to use.


ROFL
Transgender  recruitment numbers will go through the roof.    Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
wyatt1
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10029

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Tess on Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:58 pm

Maybe they should start having three sets of loos instead of two - male, female and neutral.
Tess
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8654
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Broken Arrow on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 pm

@Tess wrote:Maybe they should start having three sets of loos instead of two - male, female and neutral.
For the sake of so few people, who we may not even know were transgender anyway, that would be rather a massive effort. To me a trans person changes sex to the one they feel they are. Therefore if they are now a woman, they go in the girls and if they are now a man, then mens. That is equal and very simple surely.
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Tess on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Eilzel wrote:For the sake of so few people, who we may not even know were transgender anyway, that would be rather a massive effort. To me a trans person changes sex to the one they feel they are. Therefore if they are now a woman, they go in the girls and if they are now a man, then mens. That is equal and very simple surely.
I wasn't really serious. Just bored. It's too cold to do anything worthwhile!
Tess
Tess
.........
.........

Posts : 8654
Location : The end of the rainbow

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Bert Assirati on Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:21 pm

@Tess wrote:I wasn't really serious.  Just bored.  It's too cold to do anything worthwhile!  
Sex...?

Bert Assirati
......
......

Posts : 3739

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Cinders on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:20 am

Eilzel wrote:For the sake of so few people, who we may not even know were transgender anyway, that would be rather a massive effort. To me a trans person changes sex to the one they feel they are. Therefore if they are now a woman, they go in the girls and if they are now a man, then mens. That is equal and very simple surely.
Might be simple to you but not to the women in the ladies loo s who have to tolerate a man in there just because he happens to 'feel' like a girl that day!!!! Why is everything so f**king screwed up and its always in the favour of the gays or trans? Makes me so damned angry hence the language.

Cinders
..
..

Posts : 201

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Bert Assirati on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:25 am

There's a theory that dionsaurs dies out because they all turned gay, look at T-Rex's cousin....the Megasorass.

Bert Assirati
......
......

Posts : 3739

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  mattiducatti on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:43 am

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Article-2232523-16030B46000005DC-94_634x423

Litter trays must also be provided......


giggle
mattiducatti
mattiducatti
..........
..........

Posts : 11566

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Shady on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:48 am

What a coincidence this thread is.For this afternoon,myself & the good Mrs.Shady stopped at a motorway service station where we went for a wee.

Of course,I went to the gents while she visited the ladies.However,as I was walking out of the gents,she who must be obeyed was standing there with one of her faces on.

I kind of rolled my eyes as for some unknown reason,her majesty had been on the warpath all morning and with that she said,'stand right by the entrance to the ladies.......Now'.

I said,'Why?'

She said,'Because there's some bloody shemale weirdo thing who's built like a wrestler in the ladies.'

I thought to myself.......Here we f---ing go...And much to my consternation my missus entered the ladies toilets & I waited for the bomb to go off.

Luckily though after a moment or two,the said bloody shemale weirdo wrestler thing exited the toilet & went on her/his/it's way.

Whatever this persons life preferences are doesn't really bother me or my wife for that matter but he was an arresting and disconcerting site for some people due to him being a big butch bloke wearing a skirt,high heels,make up and long hair.And he was in the ladies toilet.

Maybe there should be public toilets for the specific use of cross dressers?
Shady
Shady
......
......

Posts : 2538
Location : Closer than you think.

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  mattiducatti on Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:57 am

@Shady wrote:What a coincidence this thread is.For this afternoon,myself & the good Mrs.Shady stopped at a motorway service station where we went for a wee.

Of course,I went to the gents while she visited the ladies.However,as I was walking out of the gents,she who must be obeyed was standing there with one of her faces on.

I kind of rolled my eyes as for some unknown reason,her majesty had been on the warpath all  morning and with that she said,'stand right by the entrance to the ladies.......Now'.

I said,'Why?'

She said,'Because there's some bloody shemale weirdo thing who's built like a wrestler in the ladies.'

I thought to myself.......Here we f---ing go...And much to my consternation my missus entered the ladies toilets & I waited for the bomb to go off.

Luckily though after a moment or two,the said bloody shemale weirdo wrestler thing exited the toilet & went on her/his/it's way.

Whatever this persons life preferences are doesn't really bother me or my wife for that matter but he was an arresting and disconcerting site for some people due to him being a big butch bloke wearing a skirt,high heels,make up and long hair.And he was in the ladies toilet.

Maybe there should be public toilets for the specific use of cross dressers?

There already is, the disabled toilet will do just fine.....

mattiducatti
mattiducatti
..........
..........

Posts : 11566

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Shady on Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:04 am

@mattiducatti wrote:
There already is, the disabled toilet will do just fine.....

Good evening Mattiducatti.

Mmmm.Maybe.
Shady
Shady
......
......

Posts : 2538
Location : Closer than you think.

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  wyatt1 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:31 pm

As long as it's not in their ear.
wyatt1
wyatt1
..........
..........

Posts : 10029

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:58 pm

@Cinders wrote:Might be simple to you but not to the women in the ladies loo s who have to tolerate a man in there just because he happens to 'feel' like a girl that day!!!! Why is everything so f**king screwed up and its always in the favour of the gays or trans? Makes me so damned angry hence the language.
Unwarranted anger. You know if you actually bothered to look at things from the 'other side' you'd know that nothing is done is 'our' favour and is just in fact trying to create an even field. Now my view here is that a man is a man in girls clothing he should be in the gents. But if we are talking about those who have had operations and a sex change then they are fully changed and should be treated equally.

^matti, you are a prejudiced prat and your post here just proves it, thanks for that.
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  mattiducatti on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:05 pm

By wearing a dress and having your body surgically mutilated, does not make you a woman.


And a woman wearing a shirt and jeans and a short hair cut does not make her a man.


Maybe these people should be treated as mentally ill as they 'think' they are a different sex than their actual real physical body says they are.


The problem is therefore not the body being wrong, but the mind!
mattiducatti
mattiducatti
..........
..........

Posts : 11566

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:10 pm

@mattiducatti wrote:By wearing a dress and having your body surgically mutilated, does not make you a woman.


And a woman wearing a shirt and jeans and a short hair cut does not make her a man.


Maybe these people should be treated as mentally ill as they 'think' they are a different sex than their actual real physical body says they are.


The problem is therefore not the body being wrong, but the mind!
Yeah it was treateded a mental illness in the past. In the past it was also 'acceptable' to own slaves, think black people scientifically inferior to whites, get married to a child and believe the earth was flat- many thoughts from the past are now obsolete and the billions who believed they were right and now know to have been wrong, either factually or morally
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Bert Assirati on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:18 pm

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Transgender-lawmaker-up-for-key-vote-in-poland

Jury's out on this one.

Bert Assirati
......
......

Posts : 3739

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Shady on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:22 pm

Good evening Folks.

But even if a bloke has had a full sex change but still looks like a bloke.......a biggish bloke.Is it still right that he/she should be allowed to use the ladies toilet if it worries & concerns female users of the toilet.

Like I said earlier.How about a separate toilet for cross dressers/transgendered?

Why should any women have to endure the fear of being in the same toilet with someone who was once a bloke? It just is not considerate enough nor is it safe for them.
Shady
Shady
......
......

Posts : 2538
Location : Closer than you think.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Broken Arrow on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:26 pm

Tbf shady some women sadly enough happen to be broadly built and 'manly' even without ever having been a man. Now we can hardly start vetting women who look they may have been men, that would be a horrid ordeal for such women- so I'm afraid the seperate toilet idea is just totally impracticle.
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow
......
......

Posts : 4370
Location : The Kingdom formerly known as Siam...

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Shady on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Eilzel wrote:Tbf shady some women sadly enough happen to be broadly built and 'manly' even without ever having been a man. Now we can hardly start vetting women who look they may have been men, that would be a horrid ordeal for such women- so I'm afraid the seperate toilet idea is just totally impracticle.
I disagree & my suggestion of properly signed alternative toilets would help solve the problem of men being in the ladies toilet.
Shady
Shady
......
......

Posts : 2538
Location : Closer than you think.

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  mattiducatti on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:30 pm

Les said :

'...But if we are talking about those who have had operations and a sex change then they are fully changed and should be treated equally....'



No they are not, they are just surgically mutilated in a way as to look less like one type of sexual organs and more like another.


This is not the same or 'fully changed'.


No womb, uterus, ovaries, cervix, etc just for a start,


Just chopping off your dick and tucking it up inside does not make anyone a woman.


The problem with these people is not the body which in most is perfectly formed, but is in the minds of the people in that they cannot accept what they really are.


This is a mental illness like so many others where the sufferer thinks the body is wrong.
mattiducatti
mattiducatti
..........
..........

Posts : 11566

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Bert Assirati on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Let us take a moment to relieve ourselves with some light hearted toilets:

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Z

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Odd-toilets-5

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets See-through-glass-outhouse-public-restroom-weird-lavatory-design

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets 135795

Bert Assirati
......
......

Posts : 3739

Back to top Go down

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Shady on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:44 pm

Ulrich von Liechtenstein wrote:Let us take a moment to relieve ourselves with some light hearted toilets:

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Z

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Odd-toilets-5

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets See-through-glass-outhouse-public-restroom-weird-lavatory-design

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets 135795
These portable toilets reinforce my suggestion of alternative toilets for transgendered people.

Permanent structures could also be erected but as long as they are signed accordingly I see no problem other than the cost.
Shady
Shady
......
......

Posts : 2538
Location : Closer than you think.

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets Empty Re: I want to pee in mens and ladies' toilets

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum