What's...

Go down

What's... Empty What's...

Post  Hugh Jardon on Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:41 pm

Pink and crispy and can do 200mph?


Niki Lauda's ear!
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

What's... Empty Re: What's...

Post  Durham on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:08 pm

@Hugh Jardon wrote:Pink and crispy and can do 200mph?


Niki Lauda's ear!

First laugh out loud of the day.

Hugh....please have a look at twitter and look at some of the posts from Plentyoffishfails

Some excellent lessons into how to court a lady........
Durham
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

What's... Empty Re: What's...

Post  Hugh Jardon on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:13 pm

@Durham wrote:

First laugh out loud of the day.

Hugh....please have a look at twitter and look at some of the posts from Plentyoffishfails

Some excellent lessons into how to court a lady........

My pleasure....

Pls don't forget that I have been banned from twatter more times than fat abbot has had breakfasts...

As for courting a lady...I believe that the direct " feed the horse" technique has a lot to offer.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

What's... Empty Re: What's...

Post  Durham on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:18 pm

@Hugh Jardon wrote:

My pleasure....

Pls don't forget that I have been banned from twatter more times than fat abbot has had breakfasts...

As for courting a lady...I believe that the direct " feed the horse" technique has a lot to offer.

Feed the horse.....please do explain!
Durham
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

What's... Empty Re: What's...

Post  Hugh Jardon on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:33 pm

@Durham wrote:

Feed the horse.....please do explain!

Always happy to help those of less experience with the ladies....

Imagine, if you will, that you are stood in front of a magnificent mare and you wish to give her a portion of your oats.
The oats are placed in the palm of your hand, with it being ever so slightly cupped.
As you approach said mare with your mouthful of loveliness, you extend your fingers downwards as far as your joints and wrist will allow.
Thus allowing the mare to gorge itself on your oats, whilst you empty thee oats into her willing mouth, you can then tickle the beast under the chin.
Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

What's... Empty Re: What's...

Post  Durham on Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:53 pm

@Hugh Jardon wrote:

Always happy to help those of less experience with the ladies....

Imagine, if you will, that you are stood in front of a magnificent mare and you wish to give her a portion of your oats.
The oats are placed in the palm of your hand, with it being ever so slightly cupped.
As you approach said mare with your  mouthful of loveliness, you extend your fingers downwards as far as your joints and wrist will allow.
Thus allowing the mare to gorge itself on your oats, whilst you empty thee oats into her willing mouth, you can then tickle the beast under the chin.

What a toppermost explanation!
Durham
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

What's... Empty Re: What's...

Post  Hugh Jardon on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:19 pm

@Durham wrote:

What a toppermost explanation!

Yes, I believe it was....


Hugh Jardon
Hugh Jardon
...........
...........

Posts : 15513
Location : Not up Dean's arse..or anyone's for that matter!

Back to top Go down

What's... Empty Re: What's...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum