ipad 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipad 3?

Post  bill stickers on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:43 pm

http://news.sky.com/home/technology/article/16178965

or iphone 5

avatar
bill stickers
......
......

Posts : 2773

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  Flap Zappa on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:48 pm

@bill stickers wrote:http://news.sky.com/home/technology/article/16178965

or iphone 5


I would say neither.
Very pretty and all that, but why spend half the cash on the label and the design.
Also I am not keen on anything that can only download via itunes.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36842
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  bill stickers on Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:57 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

I would say neither.
Very pretty and all that, but why spend half the cash on the label and the design.
Also I am not keen on anything that can only download via itunes.


maybe a new touch screen imac

they havent updated them for a while

it might make sense to bring out a touch screen desktop

they got a new operating system coming soon well upgrade anyway called mountain lion

might release something new to run it on before that comes out

avatar
bill stickers
......
......

Posts : 2773

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  Flap Zappa on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:31 pm

@bill stickers wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

I would say neither.
Very pretty and all that, but why spend half the cash on the label and the design.
Also I am not keen on anything that can only download via itunes.


maybe a new touch screen imac

they havent updated them for a while

it might make sense to bring out a touch screen desktop

they got a new operating system coming soon well upgrade anyway called mountain lion

might release something new to run it on before that comes out


I have never been a big fan of macs.
the idea of a touchscreen is great but I think it could get a little wearing after a while, all that reaching across the desk to move things and the terrible finger prints all over the screen. My mrs would have a fit. lol!

now mounted in a desk at a slight angle would be good/.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36842
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  bill stickers on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

I have never been a big fan of macs.
the idea of a touchscreen is great but I think it could get a little wearing after a while, all that reaching across the desk to move things and the terrible finger prints all over the screen. My mrs would have a fit. lol!

now mounted in a desk at a slight angle would be good/.


hmm

a proper desktop


not a bad idea


avatar
bill stickers
......
......

Posts : 2773

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  Flap Zappa on Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:54 pm

@bill stickers wrote:
Flap Meister wrote:

I have never been a big fan of macs.
the idea of a touchscreen is great but I think it could get a little wearing after a while, all that reaching across the desk to move things and the terrible finger prints all over the screen. My mrs would have a fit. lol!

now mounted in a desk at a slight angle would be good/.


hmm

a proper desktop


not a bad idea



well if you think RSI can be a problem with a keyboard, just think of the problems reaching across a desk all the time.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36842
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  bill stickers on Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:35 am

Flap Meister wrote:

well if you think RSI can be a problem with a keyboard, just think of the problems reaching across a desk all the time.

i think it will be better for ppl with rsi

you wont have your hands in the same place all the time

so cant complain that its repetitive strain

also

touch screen desktops must be round the corner now with all the touch screen stuff thats out at the moment

it could just be the ipad 3 tho

lol!

avatar
bill stickers
......
......

Posts : 2773

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  bill stickers on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:33 pm

we shall know 2morro


Suspect
avatar
bill stickers
......
......

Posts : 2773

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  Guest on Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:44 pm

Im not too impressed!

I will stick to my iphone and ipad 2 for the time being.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  bill stickers on Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:42 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:Im not too impressed!

I will stick to my iphone and ipad 2 for the time being.

i have to agree

its just an ipad 2 with up rated camera and 4g

seeing as most networks dont have 4g running properly yet its a bit pointless atm


avatar
bill stickers
......
......

Posts : 2773

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:02 am

@bill stickers wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:Im not too impressed!

I will stick to my iphone and ipad 2 for the time being.

i have to agree

its just an ipad 2 with up rated camera and 4g

seeing as most networks dont have 4g running properly yet its a bit pointless atm



4g you are lucky if you can take advantage of 3g most places outside of metropolitan areas.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 36842
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: ipad 3?

Post  bill stickers on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:31 pm

Flap Meister wrote:

4g you are lucky if you can take advantage of 3g most places outside of metropolitan areas.

i think the new ceo was jumping the gun trying to do his whole steve jobs new release thing

No
avatar
bill stickers
......
......

Posts : 2773

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum