IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Girls must be saved from going through this hell': Call for public inquiry into Telford sex scandal as it emerges up to 1,000 children as young as 11 were drugged, beaten and raped over 40 years

+4
fatbob5
Major
harvesmom
Abdul Abulbul Amir
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

'Girls must be saved from going through this hell': Call for public inquiry into Telford sex scandal as it emerges up to 1,000 children as young as 11 were drugged, beaten and raped over 40 years - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Girls must be saved from going through this hell': Call for public inquiry into Telford sex scandal as it emerges up to 1,000 children as young as 11 were drugged, beaten and raped over 40 years

Post  fatbob5 Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:56 pm

Traditionally in this country the attitude that ' Children should be seen and not heard ' has been prominent, that as long as they have food and shelter they should be grateful and keep their opinions to themselves.
Progressives think that the ' Voices ' of younger people should be heard.
RWers / Conservatives usually prefer the status quo dismissing them as ' Snowflakes ' who should shut up and do as their told.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

'Girls must be saved from going through this hell': Call for public inquiry into Telford sex scandal as it emerges up to 1,000 children as young as 11 were drugged, beaten and raped over 40 years - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Girls must be saved from going through this hell': Call for public inquiry into Telford sex scandal as it emerges up to 1,000 children as young as 11 were drugged, beaten and raped over 40 years

Post  Major Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:53 am

Hello Robert.

You confuse me at times.

Yes or no - do you without reservation condemn anyone who committs sex crimes?

Do you  agree or not - that 'pakiz' ,muslumz are massively responsible for the above type of crimes? never mind whitiz.

Do you agree or not - that pakiz are the most reviled nation on earth, after all the entire Indian nation detests them.

Just say the truth Robert.Thumbs up
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:12 am

Major wrote:Hello Robert.

You confuse me at times.

Yes or no - do you without reservation condemn anyone who committs sex crimes?

Do you  agree or not - that 'pakiz' ,muslumz are massively responsible for the above type of crimes? never mind whitiz.

Do you agree or not - that pakiz are the most reviled nation on earth, after all the entire Indian nation detests them.

Just say the truth Robert.Thumbs up
they certainly seem to be predominantly responsible for industrial scale grooming
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:49 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Traditionally in this country the attitude that ' Children should be seen and not heard ' has been prominent, that as long as they have food and shelter they should be grateful and keep their opinions to themselves.
Progressives think that the ' Voices ' of younger people should be heard.
RWers / Conservatives usually prefer the status quo dismissing them as ' Snowflakes ' who should shut up and do as their told.
That wasn't my upbringing Bob, I was expected to learn how to behave in social situations but my parents and teachers were always ready to listen if I had something to say. It's the scared of being racist brigade that's at fault, no one must upset the minorities, especially the particular minority involved in this disgusting situation.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:03 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Three questions and you will be lucky to get an answer to one
Unlike yourself Allakaka im not a big fan of coming on the Internet - Day after Day, Night after Night to talk about rape
It doesnt tend to increase my ' Joie De Vivre '
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:21 pm

I have the same views as Akka but I would be more severe to get them out of my country.

Come on Robert, support our island.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Flix wrote:
That wasn't my upbringing Bob, I was expected to learn how to behave in social situations but my parents and teachers were always ready to listen if I had something to say. It's the scared of being racist brigade that's at fault, no one must upset the minorities, especially the particular minority involved in this disgusting situation.
Are you sure about that? 40 years ago British society was no where near as PC as it is today
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:29 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote: 40 years ago there was not the percentage of the vile race known as Pakistanis in the UK.
Are you literally sat in front of your computer 18 hours a day waiting for someone to post on Inaflap?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:03 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

And if I was what has that got to do with a Paki like you
ROFL
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:36 pm

The narrative that the girls in these grooming scandals were not helped exclusively due to the ethnicity of the perpetrators is not coherent when considering the fact that there have been so many other abuse scandals where the perpetrators  were not stopped for many years - RC Priests, Scout Leaders, Teachers at expensive boarding schools , TV Personalities and the latest revelation - Football Coaches
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:56 pm

Don't make excuses Bob,    I thought you were better than that !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Mar 17, 2018 4:44 pm

nicko wrote:Don't make excuses Bob,    I thought you were better than that !
Im not making excuses. Im confused as to how I might be construed as doing so
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:22 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

Yes you are making excuses and you have been making excuses for a vile race of sub-humans since the days of Sky discussions.
When - which post ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:41 pm

Dont bother answering my last post Allakaka, I now understand

I thought I was being accused of ' Making Excuses ' for the individual perpetrators.
But thats not the case.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next