IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Windrush

+2
Flap Zappa
Major
6 posters

Go down

Windrush Empty Windrush

Post  Major Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:37 pm

WHY SUDDENLY is this Windrush fiasco in the news with a possibility in certain cases us taxpayers, yet again having to cough up our cash as compensation to  people from across the sea who have lived here for years.

SOD them and their scrounging kin.

I want compensation as well, put my name down.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Windrush Empty Re: Windrush

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:04 am

Major wrote:WHY SUDDENLY is this Windrush fiasco in the news with a possibility in certain cases us taxpayers, yet again having to cough up our cash as compensation to  people from across the sea who have lived here for years.

SOD them and their scrounging kin.

I want compensation as well, put my name down.
it's because these people came to the UK when asked 50 years ago. They are british by the fact they have lived and worked and paid tax here for 50 years. the changes that are affecting them are supposed to remove illegal immigrants, not these people. Many of them don;t have the required proof as they have either lost it or never had a passport in the first place as they came in on parents passports. The documents that could prove they came were destroyed in 2010 although there are records kept in the national maritime archives. This affects a couple of hundred people so far. the gov has put in place a system to sort this out as quickly as possible without any further expense for those affected. Some however have lost money or been refused entry back into the country though no fault of their own.they perhaps should be compensated.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:32 am

thing is that labour and the rest of the motley gang of retards trannies and freaks that comprise their membership have once again kicked the arse right out of it .

the tories are utter scum no doubt but i dont think they would risk the political backlash of adopting this policy on purpose, they are so imcopmpetent i doubt they ever do anything on purpose, and this is what it is all about really, incompetence.

no sinisiter nazi policy, just idiocy
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:24 pm

How do they get off our island without a passport????

Why do they suddenly want a passport????

Paid tax for 50 years, not likely, they have been on benefits for years or some have had a job and paid tax, are they not grateful for a job and housing???
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:30 pm

When Enoch made his speech,   Blacks were mentioned, if he had said Brown he'd have been nearer the mark !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:15 pm

I agree, I can't see any, someone had an idea  government putting themselves in this position deliberately, its the usual muck up re to bring down the immigration numbers as promised but those whose job it is to get it up and running haven't thought things through.
I'm a bit fed up with demands for resignations from the opposing team, its about time we just got on with putting things right if they've gone wrong, which seems to happen on a fairly regular basis these, though. We seem to be lacking old heads at the ministries these days, people who start at the bottom and get promoted when they show they have ability to think on their feet, then they shore up and/or get the big boys out of trouble in these kinds of situations.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:29 pm

+1 !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:49 pm

Flix wrote:I agree, I can't see any, someone had an idea  government putting themselves in this position deliberately, its the usual muck up re to bring down the immigration numbers as promised but those whose job it is to get it up and running haven't thought things through.
I'm a bit fed up with demands for resignations from the opposing team, its about time we just got on with putting things right if they've gone wrong, which seems to happen on a fairly regular basis these, though. We seem to be lacking old heads at the ministries these days, people who start at the bottom and get promoted when they show they have ability to think on their feet, then they shore up and/or get the big boys out of trouble in these kinds of situations.
the UK border agency was a labour agency, the destruction of the landing cards was proposed by the UKBA under labour, the reason the cards were destroyed was to comply with the data protection act.

the problem is that those affected have no paperwork to prove they came in the 50's, most will have been kids who may have travelled on parents passports and the passports have been lost.

one case that has been mentioned is of a woman who went back to jamaica for some reason and was not allowed back in. Her original passport had a stamp in it that dealt with the problem, It was stolen and her replacement passport did not have the stamp.this all rather smacks of over zealous civil servants rather than any government plot. The whole point of the legislation is to keep out illegals not legal migrants. .

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:17 am

They have lived here with a better life than from whence they came.

Suppose some wanna come back here in dotage for OUR NHS.

Most of them have hardly, meaningfully contributed to OUR island unless it was through drugs, guns or knives.

They are using that Lawrence family again to gain sympathy, he was NOT an innocent as they keep trying  to brain wash us into believing.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:02 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
the UK border agency was a labour agency, the destruction of the landing cards was proposed by the UKBA under labour, the reason the cards were destroyed was to comply with the data protection act.

the problem is that those affected have no paperwork to prove they came in the 50's, most will have been kids who may have travelled on parents passports and the passports have been lost.

one case that has been mentioned is of a woman who went back to jamaica for some reason and was not allowed back in. Her original passport had a stamp in it that dealt with the problem, It was stolen and her replacement passport did not have the stamp.this all rather smacks of over zealous civil servants rather than any government plot. The whole point of the legislation is to keep out illegals not legal migrants. .

Corbyn's cronies will milk this for all it is worth...on the basis that it's good subject for attempting to bury the bad news of his wretched party's serial antiSemitic racism.

Lying, hypocritical Marxist bastards.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:07 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

Corbyn's cronies will milk this for all it is worth...on the basis that it's good subject for attempting to bury the bad news of his wretched party's serial antiSemitic racism.

Lying, hypocritical Marxist bastards.
it's a mess, but it is not impossible to sort it out quickly.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:07 pm

Major wrote:They have lived here with a better life than from whence they came.

Suppose some wanna come back here in dotage for OUR NHS.

Most of them have hardly, meaningfully contributed to OUR island unless it was through drugs, guns or knives.

They are using that Lawrence family again to gain sympathy, he was NOT an innocent as they keep trying  to brain wash us into believing.
they live here now, we are trying to kick them out.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:46 pm

ALL unwhites want something for nothing from us genuine whites.
Sodum, they wanna rub our noses in it with the connivance of Corbynistas and that ugly cow Abbott.
Give in, NEVER
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:12 pm

Major wrote:ALL unwhites want something for nothing from us genuine whites.
Sodum, they wanna rub our noses in it with the connivance of Corbynistas and that ugly cow Abbott.
Give in, NEVER
do you actually know anything of history? These people were invited to come to britain after the war to help us rebuild. They were part of the british empire and were willing to fight for us during the first and second world wars. they came when asked and we should honour the deal we made with them.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:38 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
do you actually know anything of history? These people were invited to come to britain after the war to help us rebuild. They were part of the british empire and were willing to fight for us during the first and second world wars. they came when asked and we should honour the deal we made with them.

They were paid the same as anyone who was born on oir island, they were housed and looked after health wise.
They have not worked for years, It seems that people such as myself have gotta bail out anyone who wants to scrounge from us.
They bought the drug culture here, they have not done bad, not forgetting child molestation in epic proportions
and benefit £millions for false claims.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 30, 2018 12:31 am

Major wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

They were paid the same as anyone who was born on oir island, they were housed and looked after health wise.
They have not worked for years, It seems that people such as myself have gotta bail out anyone who wants to scrounge from us.
They bought the drug culture here, they have not done bad, not forgetting child molestation in epic proportions
and benefit £millions for false claims.
It's mainly the children of these people who would be anything from late 50's upwards in age. People who have worked in the country and paid taxes just like you and are now being told they aren't citizens. Some have lost huge sums of money because of it and they should be compensated.
They didn't bring the drug culture here, there has always been a drug culture in britain and most of the world. Most of these people would have been far more straight laced than you. Where is your evidence for child molestation in epic proportions from the windrush generation?
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:21 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
It's mainly the children of these people who would be  anything from late 50's upwards in age. People who have worked in the country and paid taxes just like you and are now being told they aren't citizens. Some have lost huge sums of money because of it and they should be compensated.
They didn't bring the drug culture here, there has always been a drug culture in britain and most of the world. Most of these people would have been far more straight laced than you. Where is your evidence for child molestation in epic proportions from the windrush generation?

When I was a youngster the drug scene was not anywhere as big then as it is now, it was almost unheard of to my age group, the only drug I heard about, not ever seen by myself were purple hearts which were attributed to the Yankee soldiers.

In the 70/80s you could see the blacks dealing in Coventry

Where did these blacks get these MANY THOUSANDS OF POUNDS  to lose?.

How did they get jibs to earn money without the correct paperwork?

Blacks have contributed LARGELY to the drug scene
Just look at the cars they drive, the houses they dwell in, you cannot do that by working 40 hours a week for someone else.

They cajole our white women onto drugs with freebees and before they know it they are passed around for prostitution managed by black pimps the results of which are multi shades, hoards of bastard/feral kids, running riot, stealing costing the likes of myself a lot of tax.

Look at all those pakiz  infesting large areas of my beloved England ,molesting, sexually assaulting our women, youngsters   and even babies

You only have to look back to the USA of years ago and see how these crimes have risen here, we have copied them.

Just look at their knife crime and fraud antics

This country does not need or want scum here,we have enough whites.

I do not include ALL BLACKS, there must be a good one somewhere..

What I want for my country and its whitiz, simple. is the best life on earth.

I resent having to pay out for evert Tom, Dick and Abdul

LOOK AFTER OUR OWN FIRST.

Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum