Paris Beats London as Investor Pick for First Time in More Than a Decade

Go down

Paris Beats London as Investor Pick for First Time in More Than a Decade

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:05 am

Paris has beaten London as the most attractive European city for investors for the first time in more than a decade, as Brexit fears begin to taint the U.K. capital, according to a report. ......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As I predicted British decline caused by Brexit begins.
avatar
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 12348
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Re: Paris Beats London as Investor Pick for First Time in More Than a Decade

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Paris has beaten London as the most attractive European city for investors for the first time in more than a decade, as Brexit fears begin to taint the U.K. capital, according to a report. ......

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As I predicted British decline caused by Brexit begins.
london will still be the biggest financial centre after we leave.

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37908
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Paris Beats London as Investor Pick for First Time in More Than a Decade

Post  fatbob5 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
london will still be the biggest financial centre after we leave.
But for how long ?
avatar
fatbob5
..........
..........

Posts : 12348
Location : Cardiff

Back to top Go down

Re: Paris Beats London as Investor Pick for First Time in More Than a Decade

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Jun 15, 2018 3:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
london will still be the biggest financial centre after we leave.
But for how long ?
for as long as finacial investments are needed. It has been a leading centre for centuries

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37908
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Paris Beats London as Investor Pick for First Time in More Than a Decade

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum