IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tommy Robinson freed from prison.

3 posters

Go down

Tommy Robinson freed from prison.  Empty Tommy Robinson freed from prison.

Post  dragonfly Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:42 pm

And I should bloody well think so. 

What should he do next though, because his audience is now huge and global. 

Nobody can say this man has done anything wrong when all he is doing is trying to protect young girls from being groomed. 

Anyone who thinks he is in the wrong please explain because as far as I'm concerned it's the judges and police and all the organisations and figureheads who have tried to demonise him who need locking up.

Dont know how to put link in.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Tommy Robinson freed from prison.  Empty Re: Tommy Robinson freed from prison.

Post  Flix Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:47 pm

The general public don't like the truth, they like to think its all hunky dory and taken care of, those in high places who have their own agenda, hate it, its so inconvenient.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:31 pm

Flix wrote:The general public don't like the truth, they like to think its all hunky dory and taken care of, those in high places who have their own agenda, hate it, its so inconvenient.
Well he's got a large amount of attention now, right across the globe which is nice Smile
He has single handedly made the grubby institution of the controlling few, look in the mirror. So this is a very interesting time and position he is in now. 

I just hope they haven't released him so they can bump him off.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:37 am

dragonfly wrote:And I should bloody well think so. 

What should he do next though, because his audience is now huge and global. 

Nobody can say this man has done anything wrong when all he is doing is trying to protect young girls from being groomed. 

Anyone who thinks he is in the wrong please explain because as far as I'm concerned it's the judges and police and all the organisations and figureheads who have tried to demonise him who need locking up.

Dont know how to put link in.
let's be clear here, he has not been freed, he is out on bail and now facing trial again for contempt which carries a maximum 2 year sentence.

He brought this on himself for breaking the reporting restrictions imposed on the 3 trials to ensure the defendants could not argue they did not get a fair trial.
Lack of understanding of the law is no defence. Although he knew exactly what he was doing as he mentioned several times in the live stream that he might get nicked for doing it, but he did it anyway.

His reporting of the defendants did nothing to help the groomed girls and only made it more likely they may try to get off on technicalities by saying they could not get a fair trial.

It almost happened during the 3 girls trial when the defendants and the far right were suspected of colluding to ensure the trial collapsed.
Tommy Robinson freed from prison.  810
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down