IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Major rips into Boris Johnson and fellow Brexiteers, saying they'll never be forgiven

5 posters

Go down

John Major rips into Boris Johnson and fellow Brexiteers, saying they'll never be forgiven Empty John Major rips into Boris Johnson and fellow Brexiteers, saying they'll never be forgiven

Post  fatbob5 Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:49 am

Sir John Major has launched his most savage attack yet on Boris Johnson and Tory Brexiteers, claiming they will never be forgiven for their false promises.

In a lecture at the Foreign Office in London, the former prime minister said the 2016 referendum vote was a "colossal misjudgement" that would leave the country poorer and weaker. .......  ......   ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

John Major rips into Boris Johnson and fellow Brexiteers, saying they'll never be forgiven Empty Re: John Major rips into Boris Johnson and fellow Brexiteers, saying they'll never be forgiven

Post  Flix Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:10 pm

What a bit like all the dire predictions from remainers instant economic collapse, people leaving in droves, third world war etc

Flix

Back to top Go down

John Major rips into Boris Johnson and fellow Brexiteers, saying they'll never be forgiven Empty Re: John Major rips into Boris Johnson and fellow Brexiteers, saying they'll never be forgiven

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:55 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Sir John Major has launched his most savage attack yet on Boris Johnson and Tory Brexiteers, claiming they will never be forgiven for their false promises.

In a lecture at the Foreign Office in London, the former prime minister said the 2016 referendum vote was a "colossal misjudgement" that would leave the country poorer and weaker. .......  ......   ...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
before the referendum Major saifd there would be only one referendum.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:51 am

Cock-in-the-ass moment I was talking about happend last night .

Now may is going to extend the transition period for another year and no doubt another year after that and another year after that  

Mays plan seem to be simply to kick the can down the road till the next election where Corbyn will win by a landslide and he will shit can Brexit altogether.

Its a pity that the tories have a crazy political suicide bomber as a leader, because she is going to ensure the tories don't get into power for the next 100 years over this betrayal.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:03 pm

I 'aint got many years left,  but what I do have, I wont be voting Tory again !!!!
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:36 pm

nicko wrote:I 'aint got many years left,  but what I do have, I wont be voting Tory again !!!!

nor me, this brexit episode has burst open the rotten core of british politics.

i serioulsy doubt the tories will come near sniffing a majority for many many moons regardless of what they do, they have proven themselves to utterly untrustworthy, more so i beleive than labour.

labour are full blown bat shit crazy anti jew and will turn this country into a hell hole, but at least they are honest about it, at least when you vote labour you know they will keep their promises even if it does trash the country.

to be honest, if the tories fuck us on brexit i will vote labour just to fuck the country, in my mind , labour is the cost of tory betrayal.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  nicko Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:41 pm

I might vote Labour--spit----myself,   I'm too old to worry about what they'll do to the country , although I worry for my kids.   After they royaly fuck up our country no one will ever vote Labour again !
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:28 am

nicko wrote:I might vote Labour--spit----myself,   I'm too old to worry about what they'll do to the country , although I worry for my kids.   After they royaly fuck up our country no one will ever vote Labour again !

Well my thinking is that the two party system has been going on too long and caused too much harm. 

The tories are already in the wilderness for 100 years over Brexit, if Labour fuck the country they will join them. 

In the mean time it could cause the tories and Labour to fracture into new parties and give us some real choices instead of choosing between a party that ignores us and a party that doesn't listen to us. 

UKIP could make a comeback, maybe, its a faint hope but maybe they capitalise in the chaos.

The genie is well and truly out the bottle
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nicko wrote:I might vote Labour--spit----myself,   I'm too old to worry about what they'll do to the country , although I worry for my kids.   After they royaly fuck up our country no one will ever vote Labour again !

Well my thinking is that the two party system has been going on too long and caused too much harm. 

The tories are already in the wilderness for 100 years over Brexit, if Labour fuck the country they will join them. 

In the mean time it could cause the tories and Labour to fracture into new parties and give us some real choices instead of choosing between a party that ignores us and a party that doesn't listen to us. 

UKIP could make a comeback, maybe, its a faint hope but maybe they capitalise in the chaos.

The genie is well and truly out the bottle
disaffected tories are not going to swarm to ukip.

Most wont vote for anyone and let labour have their couple of years before the economy and government collapse and then come back and have to clear up the mess again.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:18 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
disaffected tories are not going to swarm to ukip.

Most wont vote for anyone and let labour have their couple of years before the economy and government collapse and then come back and have to clear up the mess again.

I think you're wrong there, I think the tory party is done after this. 

How can any voter ever trust a tory politician ever again? How many tories have betrayed their promises and Party manifesto since the GE??

Day before the GE 

"votes for us and we will deliver Brexit" 

Day after the GE

"fuck Brexit we want a second referendum" 

Same with Labour politicians. 

What promises are they going to make next GE?? And how will they convince voters that this time they will keep them??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down