IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is everyone loving their new lockdown normal???

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

is everyone loving their new lockdown normal??? Empty is everyone loving their new lockdown normal???

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:35 pm

im loving it

my job in the miilitary is 100% secure, no furlogh or redundancy for me, mortgage still gets paid and my life is mostly unaffected, Ive downloaded the "covid 1984" app kindly developed by our brothers in the resistance, so i still go to any pub or venue (if i wanted to) and not have to worry about track and trace placing me under house arrest.

im even trying to get covid so i can get 2 weeks off work, but catching this bloody thing is almost impossible, almost like it doesnt exist.

im loving watching all the coronafascists and covid fanatics screeching for more lockdown speeding towards their own mass unemployment, house repos and bread lines.

the shit storm is gonna be epic and all those who wanted this will the first ones crying about it, and ill be sitting in my house drinking their tears watching the baliffs drag them out of their houses.

broken britain - never a truer phrase

you wanted it??? you got it

i think this is  what they mean when they say "hoisted by your own petard"

ROFL
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

is everyone loving their new lockdown normal??? Empty Re: is everyone loving their new lockdown normal???

Post  fatbob5 Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:06 pm

Hello Young Smells
How be you? I hope you be well

I am interested
What does your job as a military ' Chap About Town ' currently entail?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

is everyone loving their new lockdown normal??? Empty Re: is everyone loving their new lockdown normal???

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:58 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Hello Young Smells
How be you? I hope you be well

I am interested
What does your job as a military ' Chap About Town ' currently entail?

oh you know

a little of this and a little of that, im long in the tooth dont forget bob, not exactly 20 years old anymore, ive moved beyond the "crawling in the mud and sleeping in puddles" aspect of military life, in fact im rather worried that one of these days they will find out just how little i actually do and make me work again.

happily my war fighting days are behind me (how would want to fight for this rotten govt anyway??) and its easy days and plain sailing to retirement from here on in.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:09 pm

I wonder if facemasks will be made compulsory in all workplaces.
That would be bad news for you Smells. Not as if you can pretend you have asthma.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:18 pm

fatbob5 wrote:I wonder if facemasks will be made compulsory in all workplaces.
That would be bad news for you Smells. Not as if you can pretend you have asthma.

yeah it would be bad news, but it wont happen

LT COL mcfuckwit, C.O of the unit wont be wearing no facemask in his office nor will all the other arse lickers, hence they will find a way round it.

aslo no one really gives a fuck in the military and all the regs are being ignored anyway
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:47 pm

Have you been Dancing in the Street, in Liverpool, Smells?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:15 am

Smells, do you still use physical cash?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:01 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Smells, do you still use physical cash?
nope and havent done so for years
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:20 pm

bob

i would say get ready for the dole queue to get your giro but being a labour stooge youre probably already a well known claimant at the cardiff office arent you.

maybe you can make a few extra spondoolies by show the newbies where to buy the cheapest white lightning seeing as how most pubs wont be reopening

but hey at least we are saved from the rona
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:33 pm

thank god for team jonhson - covid 19 police

is everyone loving their new lockdown normal??? Team_j10

saving the world from "covid 19" one city at a time
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:23 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
nope and havent done so for years
I'm surprised, I would have thought you would be opposed to a more cashless society.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:30 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
I'm surprised, I would have thought you would be opposed to a more cashless society.

ironically so did I.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:43 pm

is everyone loving their new lockdown normal??? 34536238-8852439-image-a-15_1603029356099
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:43 pm

is everyone loving their new lockdown normal??? 34536240-8852439-image-a-16_1603029360068
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:22 pm

Wales going into a mini-lockdown from Friday
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Oct 19, 2020 3:48 pm

Smells
Will I be in your thoughts and prayers?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:42 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Smells
Will I be in your thoughts and prayers?
why???

you love lockdown and are getting everything you want

no

my thoughts and prayers are for the forgotten and the discarded

the non covid patients who would find better care in somalia than they would under the covid obsessed National Homocide Service

the bloke who poured his life savings into a business only to see it go down in flames because some bottom feeder benefits scrounging politician parasite is playing at despot.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:49 am

The vaccine is coming, Smells
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:47 pm

fatbob5 wrote:The vaccine is coming, Smells

the vaccine that according to "sage" wont actually do anything to combat the virus??

also its probably too late for it to be of any good, in case you havent realised youre dole queue isnt going to be much bigger as we move into next year, we are already 2 trillion in debt and we havent even touched the sides yet.

should be fun
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:56 pm

bob you better hope your high priest drakeford doesnt decide that alchol is non essential eh?? how would you get past breakfast??

but thats highly unlikely since he is labour and he knows what labour voters want and need
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:49 pm

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:bob you better hope your high priest drakeford doesnt decide that alchol is non essential eh?? how would you get past breakfast??

but thats highly unlikely since he is labour and he knows what labour voters want and need
You can tell someone has a alcohol problem by the fact that they start drinking at 12.05
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:30 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

the vaccine that according to "sage" wont actually do anything to combat the virus??

also its probably too late for it to be of any good, in case you havent realised youre dole queue isnt going to be much bigger as we move into next year, we are already 2 trillion in debt and we havent even touched the sides yet.

should be fun
The vaccine will have an effect in conjunction with other measures, it's not a magic bullet though
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Oct 25, 2020 3:56 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
The vaccine will have an effect in conjunction with other measures, it's not a magic bullet though

so an untried and untested vaccine in conjunction with lockdowns that dont work, placebo effect face masks and illogical social distancing
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:38 pm

so bob you ready for your post christmas lockdown??

planning for the next lockdown before the first one is even half way through...................almost like its all planned

but you know what?? ill keep quiet and put my tin foil hat on and you enjoy lockdown ROFL
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next