IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ Empty Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  fatbob5 Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:20 pm

Tens of millions of people will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19, according to new research.

An international survey found almost three in 10 are reluctant to receive a future jab – potentially stalling its success........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  fatbob5 Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:21 pm

IMHO
No vaccine, no passport
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’ Empty Re: Tens of millions of people ‘will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19’

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:46 pm

fatbob5 wrote:IMHO
No vaccine, no passport
i thihnk you will probably find that could lead to war, certainly it will lead to national terrorism
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:49 pm

fatbob5 wrote:IMHO
No vaccine, no passport
would you support classifying non compliant people as a "public health risk" and sending them to isolation camps??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:36 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
i thihnk you will probably find that could lead to war, certainly it will lead to national terrorism
In what way?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
would you support classifying non compliant people as a "public health risk" and sending them to isolation camps??
No
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:26 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
In what way?

in the same way that walking towards someone with a syringe and telling them to inject the contents will result in you getting a broken nose, the govt telling millions of unwilling participants to inject themselves with a "vaccine" will ilicit a million man backlash.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Oct 25, 2020 7:29 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
No

why not??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:09 pm

so bob, what do you think about the cash for pals PPE scandal??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:36 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:so bob, what do you think about the cash for pals PPE scandal??
Doesn't really surprise me one iota
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:05 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Doesn't really surprise me one iota

presumably you approve
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Dec 04, 2020 2:35 pm

here we go

govt is adding covid vaccine to the "if you get fucked up by a vaccine we will pay you 120k" compensation cheme they have in place

also, according the govt own information website on they dont know what effect it will have on fertility

also, the big pharma dudes are immune from prosecution, no doubt the words "fuck it we will take it on risk" were spoken at many a meeting of chiefs

also NHS workers have been pulled off the list of priorities

still rushing to the front of the queue
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:57 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Tens of millions of people will refuse to be vaccinated against Covid-19, according to new research.

An international survey found almost three in 10 are reluctant to receive a future jab – potentially stalling its success........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
that's the first post I have ever negged. i'd rather drink a pint of camel urine than have a covid vacine.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Mar 21, 2021 10:30 pm

dragonfly wrote:
that's the first post I have ever negged. i'd rather drink a pint of camel urine than have a covid vacine.
yo chick

when you been all my life??

aint seen you round these parts for some time now. thought you had become a blue hair
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:00 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
yo chick

when you been all my life??

aint seen you round these parts for some time now. thought you had become a blue hair
G'day smelly, how you doing?  

Well I've been causing mischief as usual, getting banned from places and slowly pissing the establishment off.  Time well spent if you ask me.

Have you had your jab yet, lol!?
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:49 am

smelly-bandit wrote:so bob, what do you think about the cash for pals PPE scandal??
the ppe "scandal" was at a time when the whole world was scrabbling for PPE.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:58 pm

dragonfly wrote:

Well I've been causing mischief as usual, getting banned from places and slowly pissing the establishment off.  Time well spent if you ask me.

Are you on Twitter, Dragonfly?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:07 pm

dragonfly wrote:

Still going. 

I got banned off snooze fest again, can't remember why, no doubt it had something to do with a problematic opinion.

Best favour they ever did me,not been back in years and feel so much better for it, now i settle with kicking Bob around. Kinda like pulling wings off flies

Yeah I'm fighting my way past all the grannies to get to the front of the queue so I can nuke my immune system and die from the common cold in winter

Last edited by smelly-bandit on Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:12 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
Ah here he comes the tory boy ready to shill for his masters in blue. 

The scandal I'm referring to is Hancock dishing out million pound contracts to his pub landlord mate. Or how about the Johnson crime family using his position as pm to sink the stock price by telling everyone that masks don't work then buying up loads of shares at rock bottom prices before hey presto masks to be worn everywhere and then awarding contracts to those companies he and his family were invested in.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:58 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Still going. 

I got banned off snooze fest again, can't remember why, no doubt it had something to do with a problematic opinion.

Best favour they ever did me,not been back in years and feel so much better for it, now i settle with kicking Bob around. Kinda like pulling wings off flies

Yeah I'm fighting my way past all the grannies to get to the front of the queue so I can nuke my immune system and die from the common cold in winter
They don't like and cant handle the truth, which is why you were kicked off whatever it's called. I know there are some decent people over there, it's just the odd one that dictates to the rest and they all fall in line like obedient school children.  Their loss at the end of the day and they will be less informed as a result. I know that sassy fella fancied herself as the voice of reason lol!.  You're best off conversing with fatbob as his intellect is far higher than any of theirs.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:05 pm

dragonfly wrote:
They don't like and cant handle the truth, which is why you were kicked off whatever it's called. I know there are some decent people over there, it's just the odd one that dictates to the rest and they all fall in line like obedient school children.  Their loss at the end of the day and they will be less informed as a result. I know that sassy fella fancied herself as the voice of reason lol!.  You're best off conversing with fatbob as his intellect is far higher than any of theirs.
And I bet they all check this place out to see what you're talking about. Why don't they come over for some free speech therapy?
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:11 pm

dragonfly wrote:
And I bet they all check this place out to see what you're talking about. Why don't they come over for some free speech therapy?
It would be nice actually if a few did come on here, as I did like conversing with some of them, even the ones I disagreed with. I'm certainly not joining the forum as it was toxic, I didn't even get a chance to post before I was silenced.  

Come on guys, you know you want to.  Be the first to make that move, be brave! and that's people like zac, didge, sexy mama etc and alakaka, wow I forgot about him, he was good fun.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:25 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Are you on Twitter, Dragonfly?
Soz I didn't see this. Not on twitter and I've only come on here as I'm bored out my brains. But its like an echo chamber tbh.  I need a rip-roaring row with someone. Do you fancy the job? We could argue about anything you like. I can turn most things into an argument as you probably already know.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Mar 23, 2021 9:24 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
Ah here he comes the tory boy ready to shill for his masters in blue. 

The scandal I'm referring to is Hancock dishing out million pound contracts to his pub landlord mate. Or how about the Johnson crime family using his position as pm to sink the stock price by telling everyone that masks don't work then buying up loads of shares at rock bottom prices before hey presto masks to be worn everywhere and then awarding contracts to those companies he and his family were invested in.
not at all, every country was scrabbling for ppe last year
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Mar 23, 2021 10:33 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
not at all, every country was scrabbling for ppe last year

IN DENIAL EH??

;
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next