IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House Empty Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House

Post  fatbob5 Sat Nov 14, 2020 11:34 pm

The moment that Kamala Harris celebrated the news she would be the next vice-president - captured on camera for posterity - was history making three times over. Come January, she will become the first female, first black and first Indian American vice-president.

But the person behind the camera will be making history too. Ms Harris's husband, Douglas Emhoff, will become the country's first second gentleman. He was already the first male spouse, at all, on a winning presidential ticket. .........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54899230
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House Empty Re: Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:31 pm

fatbob5 wrote:The moment that Kamala Harris celebrated the news she would be the next vice-president - captured on camera for posterity - was history making three times over. Come January, she will become the first female, first black and first Indian American vice-president.

But the person behind the camera will be making history too. Ms Harris's husband, Douglas Emhoff, will become the country's first second gentleman. He was already the first male spouse, at all, on a winning presidential ticket. .........

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2020-54899230
they still havent won and biden is no more president elect than I am .Not is harris VP elect. The president is donald trump and will be until the electoral collage votes
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House Empty Re: Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House

Post  fatbob5 Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:47 pm

Hello Stranger

;-)
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:03 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
they still havent won and biden is no more president elect than I am .Not is harris VP elect. The president is donald trump and will be until the electoral collage votes

forget it dean, there is no reasoning with the never trumpers and their trump derangment syndrome
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:13 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
Trump is such a Sore Loser
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:41 pm

Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House Scree152
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

forget it dean, there is no reasoning with the never trumpers and their trump derangment syndrome
Trump lost
It's quite simple
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:30 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

no states have cast their electoral votes so he is not president elect. Counts are going on in several states.

The only people who want illegal votes counted are the far left
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:37 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
no states have cast their electoral votes so he is not president elect. Counts are going on in several states.

The only people who want illegal votes counted are the far left

Yeah I I know, but the never trumpers don't care about any of that, they seem to think CNN decides the next pres 

Gonna be some tears inbound if it goes the way its looking
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Yeah I I know, but the never trumpers don't care about any of that, they seem to think CNN decides the next pres 

Gonna be some tears inbound if it goes the way its looking
World Leaders view Biden as the next POTUS
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:10 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
World Leaders view Biden as the next POTUS

so what?

you think the SCOTUS or the POTUS gives a fuck what the beta male pussy hat cucks and dried up old feminist dykes of europe think??

they have POTENTIALLY made a very big mistake, if trump wins you had better believe that he wont forget that they stabbed him in the back.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Nov 19, 2020 9:33 pm

Which part of ....

Trump lost the Election

......do RWers not understand ?????
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Nov 20, 2020 9:32 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Which part of ....

Trump lost the Election

......do RWers not understand ?????

The lost part 

Not sure why you keep saying he lost the election.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:34 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

The lost part 

OK Smells
If Trump hasn't lost - what have you done with your winnings?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:31 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
OK Smells

well here is the thing bob, my one of my bets have disappeared entirely, they dont even show up in my "bets history" tab, there is no record on ladbrokes that i even bet, not even to say i lost or won.

also i place two bets

one on trump to win outright, this is the one that has vanished

and one split two ways on how many electoral college votes he would win by

£25 for him to win 300 - 349 college votes

£25 for him to win 350 - 399 college votes

these bets are still "live" ie waiting for a result

so you tell me bob whats going on bob becaseu i havent the foggiest what ladbrokes are up to
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:37 am

fatbob5 wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

The lost part 

OK Smells
how many electoral votes have been case bob? Until then there is no president elect
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:48 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
how many electoral votes have been case bob? Until then there is no president elect

and twitter are going to get dry arse fucked if they hand over the presidential account to biden without him being official, should be glorious watching jackey boy getting dragged off to gitmo in chains
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:03 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
Looks like Trump is trying to ' Do a Mugabe ' with the help of GOP bootlickers
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:13 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
Looks like Trump is trying to ' Do a Mugabe ' with the help of GOP bootlickers
nope, as far as I can see the president is attempting to get all the LEGAL votes counted properly. 10's of thousands of votes have already been shown to be fraudulent and they have only dealt with 4 or 5 states so far.

haven't you asked yourself how biden won states without congress or senate seats swinging. Do voters vote for biden for president and then republican across the rest of the ticket. Does that sound plausible to you.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Nov 24, 2020 2:55 pm

Michigan certified the result
The Trump Train is coming to a juddering halt
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
nope, as far as I can see the president is attempting to get all the LEGAL votes counted properly. 10's of thousands of votes have already been shown to be fraudulent and they have only dealt with 4 or 5 states so far.

haven't you asked yourself how biden won states without congress or senate seats swinging. Do voters vote for biden for president and then republican across the rest of the ticket. Does that sound plausible to you.

why are so many lefties are so opposed to a transparent election??

you would think they would want to embarrass trump by showing him up as a paranoid lunatic, instead they seem terrified by what he might find.

also bob is fully aware of the irregularities but he like all lefties dont do democracy, they do power grabbing at any cost and fuck the consequences,
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:22 am

Flap Zappa wrote:

Yes it sounds perfectly plausible.
I can imagine there are plenty of people in America who are RW, but not Trump Groupies
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:27 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

why are so many lefties are so opposed to a transparent election??

you would think they would want to embarrass trump by showing him up as a paranoid lunatic, instead they seem terrified by what he might find.

also bob is fully aware of the irregularities but he like all lefties dont do democracy, they do power grabbing at any cost and fuck the consequences,
There is no evidence outside of ConspiracyLand, LWers don't want to play Trump's games
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:07 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
There is no evidence outside of ConspiracyLand, LWers don't want to play Trump's games

well in that case you are in for some unpleasant surprises because you are going to play trumps game wether you like it or not, the US legal system gives zero fucks about what you want or dont want bob.

and the SCOTUS doesnt play games
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:10 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Yes it sounds perfectly plausible.
I can imagine there are plenty of people in America who are RW, but not Trump Groupies

Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House CNN-Headline-Fiery-2

[url=https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.particlenews.com%2Fimg%2Fid%2F085LTr_0Wmac69S00%3Ftype%3Dthumbnail_512x288&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsbreak.com%2Fnews%2F2048965657543%2Factual-cnn-chyron-fiery-but-mostly-peaceful-protests-in-wisconsin&tbnid=EfhVoz__86qJDM&vet=12ahUKEwjGk-Kaip7tAhUKZxoKHSP1D2kQMygMegUIARCbAQ..i&docid=Yz6V1jRMufd6UM&w=512&h=288&q=cnn peaceful][/url]
Doug Emhoff: The first 'second dude' in the White House 9k=
[url=https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.particlenews.com%2Fimg%2Fid%2F085LTr_0Wmac69S00%3Ftype%3Dthumbnail_512x288&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.newsbreak.com%2Fnews%2F2048965657543%2Factual-cnn-chyron-fiery-but-mostly-peaceful-protests-in-wisconsin&tbnid=EfhVoz__86qJDM&vet=12ahUKEwjGk-Kaip7tAhUKZxoKHSP1D2kQMygMegUIARCbAQ..i&docid=Yz6V1jRMufd6UM&w=512&h=288&q=cnn peaceful][/url]

sounds plausible to me

smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next