IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump 'is drafting an enemies list of Republicans for his Patriot Party to challenge in primaries'

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Trump 'is drafting an enemies list of Republicans for his Patriot Party to challenge in primaries'  - Page 2 Empty Trump 'is drafting an enemies list of Republicans for his Patriot Party to challenge in primaries'

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Donald Trump is reportedly moving forward with his plans to create a 'Patriot Party' to put pressure on Republicans who oppose him and attempt to head off conviction in his second Senate impeachment trial. ............

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Trump 'is drafting an enemies list of Republicans for his Patriot Party to challenge in primaries'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump 'is drafting an enemies list of Republicans for his Patriot Party to challenge in primaries'

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:52 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Vous

why are you trying so hard to convince people that biden really really really defintely DIDNT commit fraud??

sounds like youre not that sure about it and need others to agree with you

youve spent more time defending his "legitimacy" than you have celebrating his "victory"

im glad youre enjoying the biden administration so much
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Trump 'is drafting an enemies list of Republicans for his Patriot Party to challenge in primaries'  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trump 'is drafting an enemies list of Republicans for his Patriot Party to challenge in primaries'

Post  fatbob5 Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:40 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

why are you trying so hard to convince people that biden really really really defintely DIDNT commit fraud??

youve spent more time defending his "legitimacy" than you have celebrating his "victory"

You know the best thing about Biden?

He's not Trump
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:10 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

He's not Trump
but now he is in power that is not enough. HE wont be judged on being not trump
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Feb 09, 2021 12:32 am

fatbob5 wrote:

He's not Trump

If that's the best thing you have to say about Biden then I reckon even in winning you lost.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Feb 09, 2021 11:35 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

If that's the best thing you have to say about Biden then I reckon even in winning you lost.
Having soneone in the Whitehouse who +++ Isn't +++ a complete nutjob is a big win
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:44 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Having soneone in the Whitehouse who +++ Isn't +++ a complete nutjob is a big win

yeah but still if you are reduced to voting for "anyone but trump" thats not great for your prospects as a voter is it, especially if you dont even like or know anything about the "not trump" candidate.

doesnt sound like winning to me

i know from personal experience, i voted tory because i DIDNT want corbyn, the irony of that is truly painful.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Feb 10, 2021 10:11 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

yeah but still if you are reduced to voting for "anyone but trump" thats not great for your prospects as a voter is it, especially if you dont even like or know anything about the "not trump" candidate.

doesnt sound like winning to me

i know from personal experience, i voted tory because i DIDNT want corbyn, the irony of that is truly painful.
There's nothing wrong with voting for a boring but competent ' Steady Eddie ' character
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:07 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
There's nothing wrong with voting for a boring but competent ' Steady Eddie ' character

no there isnt

but you didnt want him in because he is a boring but competent ' Steady Eddie ' character bob.

the vote wasnt FOR biden its was AGAINST trump

like i say, winning on those terms is still worse than losing the election.when biden turns out to not be the second coming of jesus who will cure all ills, its buyers remorse , no refunds, you broke it you bought it which in my opinion is worse than simply losing to trump 

we got trump and you cried for fours years crying

you get biden. I get to laugh at you for the next 4 years  ROFL
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2