IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fight the power............fight the power...............fight the powers that be

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

fight the power............fight the power...............fight the powers that be Empty fight the power............fight the power...............fight the powers that be

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:25 pm

TV presenter Beverly Turner joins thousands of anti-vaccine passport activists

TV presenter Beverly Turner has joined thousands of activists marching through central [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in a 'Unite for Freedom' protest to demand a ban on vaccine passports.

Demonstrators, also including London Mayor candidates Piers Corbyn and Laurence Fox, made their way through the capital earlier today as they waved banners and placards daubed with a range of slogans including 'no new normal' and 'no health passport'.

The crowds did not appear to be adhering to social distancing guidelines and were not wearing face masks.

The protest comes amid discussions over 'Covid-status certificates' being considered by ministers to help open up society, get people back into work or away on holiday despite concerns from Boris Johnson's own MPs that they will be 'intrusive, costly and unnecessary'.

Earlier this month, Britain's equalities watchdog warned the Government that vaccine passports could be unlawful, create a 'two-tier society' and discriminate against migrants, ethnic minorities and the poor.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

fight the power............fight the power...............fight the powers that be Empty Re: fight the power............fight the power...............fight the powers that be

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:31 pm

day by day the resistance the this medical tyrrany grows.

with boris on the edge with his cronyism and corruption so bad it will make hunter biden and the clinton foundation blush like virgins

keith stammer getting hoiked out of boozers up and down the land

and many millions around the world now willing the rise up and faced down their overlords

it appears its only a matter of time before the conflict comes to a head.

a civil conflict, the unholy church of covid VS the unvaxxed alliance of freedom
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

fight the power............fight the power...............fight the powers that be Empty Re: fight the power............fight the power...............fight the powers that be

Post  fatbob5 Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:51 pm

More than half of UK population has received first dose of Covid vaccine

Not much *** Fight the Power *** here
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:54 pm

Sir Kier Starmer gets kicked out of his local P*ss Palace.

So What?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Apr 25, 2021 6:44 pm

fatbob5 wrote:More than half of UK population has received first dose of Covid vaccine

half??

i dont think i can bring myself to believe that half the UK population is over the age of 50 plus a few health care workers (because most dont want it) once we start hitting under 40's you will see a massive drop off in uptake
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:52 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
fatbob5 wrote:More than half of UK population has received first dose of Covid vaccine

half??

i dont think i can bring myself to believe that half the UK population is over the age of 50 plus a few health care workers (because most dont want it) once we start hitting under 40's you will see a massive drop off in uptake
as of yesterday
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:12 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

half??

An interesting prediction
Time will tell

I suspect that once people start to realize that without the vaccine that the once / twice yearly trip to Spain ( for basking in the radiation of the Big Nuclear Fusion Reactor in the Sky ) is going to become more difficult then uptake will rapidly increase
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:01 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
as of yesterday

oh goody

another graph, been at least 5 minutes since i saw one of those 

did you give your kid a box of crayons and let him/her loose on some paper??  must have done,  its much more ledigble than hancocks usual retarded scratchings.

this is about as convincing as a flat eather trying to prove to me that the earth is flat 

fuck off dean with your twitter shit
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:55 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
An interesting prediction
Time will tell

I suspect that once people start to realize that without the vaccine that the once / twice yearly trip to Spain ( for basking in the radiation of the Big Nuclear Fusion Reactor in the Sky ) is going to become more difficult then uptake will rapidly increase
not  a prediction

a fact

its already happening, the govt are so desperate that they are now spamming the tv and air waves with adverts ordering people to get vaccinated, the ads are pretty tame at the minute, leaning on ideas like community and "join us" kind of messages

when this fails, they will move to shaming people into getting them

then it will be back to fear, suddenly we will hear about how its only 20 year olds dying because everyone else is vaccinated

when that fails they will initiate the next lockdown and run a hard nosed blame campaign, calling on relatives and friends to shun those who wont comply

as for holidays, you dont seem to understand the current state of vaccine hesitancy. people are worried about the safety of the vaccine and the effect it will have on their life, do you really think if they are willing to risk the most "lethal galaxy burning world ending virus" in the universes history by refusing a vaccine that they will suddenly jump onboard the vaccine train when you take away their holidays??

do you think its laziness, do you really think people arent getting the vaccine because they simply cant be bothered to drag themselves down to their local gp surgery and that they just need to right incentive?? i think you will find its a much harder nut to crack than simply taking away peoples toys.

you dont get it because you exist in a binary world, youre either a pro vaxxer or a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist anti vaxxer, the idea that the hesitancy is around THIS vaccine and not general vaccines is impossible for you to comprehend.

ive been vaccinated up to the eyeballs all my life, my childhood was full of them my military career even more so, more than both you and dean combined im willing to bet.

so bob am i now an antivaxxer because i wont take this vaccine??  

do you think telling me i cant go to the pub or on holiday unless ive been vaccinated is going to bother me one bit??? ive got a suntrap of a garden, a fridge full of beer, mates who give zero fucks and a kick ass weber BBQ and firepit, i aint missing out on anything let me tell you.

i might be wrong, but the issue is simply this,  why would anyone take a vaccine for a sickness that if they get it they  wont even know they have it, and if they do, it certainly wont kill them??

the "granny killer" argument died with the vaccine rollout , so you cant even guilt trip them into getting it to save granny because granny is already vaccinated and already safe.

so the only thing you have left is fear, start one of deans graphs showing young people dying from covid, but that wont work because young people are reckless and ,much more informed and connected these so the lies will fall face first.

time will tell, either way ill get my freedoms back and keep my immune system intact
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:19 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
as of yesterday

oh goody

did you give your kid a box of crayons and let him/her loose on some paper??  must have done,  its much more ledigble than hancocks usual retarded scratchings.

this is about as convincing as a flat eather trying to prove to me that the earth is flat 

you can see the source of the graph in the header. It's where you can get the latest data available for almost every country
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:23 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
as of yesterday

oh goody

It's about 50% of the population of the country that has had their 1st dose at least and they only just started on the over 45's this week. Contrary to what one might read on social media, take up is quite good. I am not sure why you seem to think displaying figures in graphical form is wizards magic. It is done that way so those with a less analytical mind can visualise the figures. A graph says a lot more than a bunch of figures.

here's the same graph, but for the european union

can you see the important difference?
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:32 am

these 2 graphs highlight the difference between the UK and EU total deaths rather better than any amount of figures

It also shows the EU is not near flattening the curve yet
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:08 am

Smells 

When are you planning on getting the jab?

When you had vaccines in the past *** as an adult *** what side effects , if any, did you experience?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:52 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
not  a prediction

a fact

its already happening, the govt are so desperate that they are now spamming the tv and air waves with adverts ordering people to get vaccinated, the ads are pretty tame at the minute, leaning on ideas like community and "join us" kind of messages

when this fails, they will move to shaming people into getting them

then it will be back to fear, suddenly we will hear about how its only 20 year olds dying because everyone else is vaccinated

when that fails they will initiate the next lockdown and run a hard nosed blame campaign, calling on relatives and friends to shun those who wont comply

as for holidays, you dont seem to understand the current state of vaccine hesitancy. people are worried about the safety of the vaccine and the effect it will have on their life, do you really think if they are willing to risk the most "lethal galaxy burning world ending virus" in the universes history by refusing a vaccine that they will suddenly jump onboard the vaccine train when you take away their holidays??

do you think its laziness, do you really think people arent getting the vaccine because they simply cant be bothered to drag themselves down to their local gp surgery and that they just need to right incentive?? i think you will find its a much harder nut to crack than simply taking away peoples toys.

you dont get it because you exist in a binary world, youre either a pro vaxxer or a tin foil hat wearing conspiracy theorist anti vaxxer, the idea that the hesitancy is around THIS vaccine and not general vaccines is impossible for you to comprehend.

ive been vaccinated up to the eyeballs all my life, my childhood was full of them my military career even more so, more than both you and dean combined im willing to bet.

so bob am i now an antivaxxer because i wont take this vaccine??  

do you think telling me i cant go to the pub or on holiday unless ive been vaccinated is going to bother me one bit??? ive got a suntrap of a garden, a fridge full of beer, mates who give zero fucks and a kick ass weber BBQ and firepit, i aint missing out on anything let me tell you.

i might be wrong, but the issue is simply this,  why would anyone take a vaccine for a sickness that if they get it they  wont even know they have it, and if they do, it certainly wont kill them??

the "granny killer" argument died with the vaccine rollout , so you cant even guilt trip them into getting it to save granny because granny is already vaccinated and already safe.

so the only thing you have left is fear, start one of deans graphs showing young people dying from covid, but that wont work because young people are reckless and ,much more informed and connected these so the lies will fall face first.

time will tell, either way ill get my freedoms back and keep my immune system intact
You live in a house, in the countryside, with a south facing garden

On an army salary ???

Hmmm
Suspect
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:07 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Smells 

When are you planning on getting the jab?

When you had vaccines in the past *** as an adult *** what side effects , if any, did you experience?

no bob i will not be getting THIS jab, why would I?? im not in the "at risk" catergory,and with a less that 1% chance of dying its not exactly high on my list of things to do.

in the past i cant say that i had any side effects to the vaccines i took, probably because they were well established and refined to iron out all the kinks, or they didnt have any side effects

thats not the case with this injection is it?? people are reporting all sorts of nasty side effects.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:13 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
You live in a house, in the countryside, with a south facing garden

On an army salary ???

Hmmm
Suspect

yes bob, it is possible to have nice things if you put in the work, but i dont live in the countryside, i live in a medium sized village outside a larger population centre which is close to but in the countryside.

but i havent only been in the forces
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat May 01, 2021 4:05 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

no bob i will not be getting THIS jab, why would I?? im not in the "at risk" catergory,and with a less that 1% chance of dying its not exactly high on my list of things to do.

in the past i cant say that i had any side effects to the vaccines i took, probably because they were well established and refined to iron out all the kinks, or they didnt have any side effects

thats not the case with this injection is it?? people are reporting all sorts of nasty side effects.
I'm sure that a few weeks ago you said that you were prepared to get the vaccine, you just didn't want to rush Into it
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat May 01, 2021 4:07 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

yes bob, it is possible to have nice things if you put in the work, but i dont live in the countryside, i live in a medium sized village outside a larger population centre which is close to but in the countryside.

but i havent only been in the forces
Where do you live Smells?

Please post your full address, including postcode

Chortle
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat May 01, 2021 4:09 pm

Smells
What's your opinion of Internet Folks who use the term --- Plandemic?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat May 01, 2021 8:09 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
I'm sure that a few weeks ago you said that you were prepared to get the vaccine, you just didn't want to rush Into it

i did say that and i still might get it.

when i said i wont rush into it i mean like i wont be getting it for another few years

do you know that these jabs havent been approved for commercial use yet??  they are only approved for emergency use only, that is why they are doing it at cost price, big pharma isnt exaclty known for its altruism and big hearted kindness  now are they?? 

they arent legally allowed to sell it yet until its passed the testing regime required for approval for commerical use, which is  very much more stringent than  "emergency use" also i wager part of the reason that they have no public liability when shit goes sideways like it has, because they cannot know what the side effects and ADR's are going to be because they are still in the discovery and testing phase.

so all these blood clot people have zero comebacks against big pharma, because to be fair to big pharma they probably didnt realise what ADR's were going to and still might pop up in the near to long term future.

when this got rolled out there was zero mention of blood clots because no one knew about them, now we know, the govts yellow card reporting system is also flooded with many other ADR's that might be associated with the jab.

the reality is that anyone getting this jab is a lab rat, the vaccinated have taken  the role of the crackhead signing up for an experimental medicine trial for £200 where they sign a waiver to release the company from liability, chances are youve already either signed the waiver as part of the "mandatory vaccine information speech" and vaccine receipt confirmation slip they will no doubt have given you after you had the jab or it was done on your behalf by the govt, most people getting the jab are trustworthy fools who probably would just be "grateful to get the jab" and probably wouldnt bother reading the fineprint.

maybe im a paranoid fool, perhaps i am, but this is a "no refunds" deal, there is no do over and no getting the vaccine out once it goes in. Ill wait like i said to see what happens to the lab rats, is winter going to be full of dead vaccinated people?? if so then ive escaped , if not then i still win, ill wait and see and if not getting the jab causes me a massive inconvenience in my day to day life and its been a few winters and the bodies arent stacking up then yeah i probably will get it, if i can get on with my normal life without it then why would i bother??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat May 01, 2021 8:10 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Where do you live Smells?

Please post your full address, including postcode

Chortle

i live in a medium sized village outside a larger population centre which is close to but in the countryside.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat May 01, 2021 8:11 pm

What's your opinion of Internet Folks who use the term --- Plandemic?

i think its quite a clever play on words
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon May 03, 2021 1:04 pm

Smells

Are you not concerned about - Long Covid ?

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon May 03, 2021 7:33 pm

not worried about covid of any variaty

long short tall fat round square, indian variant, mexican variant south african tripple mutant variant, none of it worries me because ive already had all the kinds covids that exist throughout my entire life, but back in the day we used to call it the flu or a cold, and we hung out our asses for a few days and dosed up on lemsip and got through it.

"covid" is just flu for mellenials and woke fucktards that are weak as fuck

if covid came round next year in 2022 instead of in 2020 then all those "covid deaths" would have been normal flu deaths and the body count would have been in line with the usual seasonal pattern of deaths in flu season not artificially exaggerated to promote fear compliance to allow CCP agent johnsons advancement of the chinese adgenda, and no one would have batted an eyelid.

not scared of flu then and not scared of bullshit covid 19 now.

answer me this bob, if covid is so bad then why havent i been infected with it?? i havent worn a mask since the start, not bothered with active social distancing, worked all the way through,not vaccnated, wont be getting vaccinated and generally not done a single thing to protect myself from covid and so far ive not had so much as a sniffle.

explain that
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon May 03, 2021 7:41 pm

british society is based on the victim mentality and mother fuckers love to spin a sob story for sympathy likes on twitter, these bitches in this article just wanna sit on their asses and get paid for doing nothing like they did with their furlough

its not "long covid" its laziness otherwise known as "furlough syndrome"

"blah blah blah ...............my life has completely changed from being a person who was fit, busy and healthy to someone who is always tired and often in pain," Rebecca said.

welcome to my world sweetheat

"blah blah blha.........Then I thought it was ME - initially I felt very lonely and sorry for myself."

man up - problem solved
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next