IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do LWs hate white people?

+8
tom sawyer
Mystic Moon
fatbob5
guest...
I'm the king
56kevins
Hugh Jardon
Tess
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Why do LWs hate white people? - Page 2 Empty Why do LWs hate white people?

Post  Tess Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

I've been looking at articles to do with the French shootings, and looking on other forums at comments and theories. On one site David from here says there was a witness who saw "a white man with tattoos". Now I've looked everywhere and there is no reference anywhere to the shooter being white - nowhere. You could almost feel the gloating in the post, as if to say "It's a white man, isn't that great?"

They're such hypocrits. They accuse RWs of generalising all muslims and calling us racists, yet they can demonize white people at every opportunity and pat themselves on the back about it. We all know Fatbob's posts, they're just blatant racism, putting the word White in large capitals for every little offence he can find. Just what do they get out of it?
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Why do LWs hate white people? - Page 2 Empty Re: Why do LWs hate white people?

Post  fatbob5 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:35 pm

Mystic Moon wrote:

In my opinion, Tess, leftwingers buy into the latest fads and the latest meme of the day which in this day and age means whites are evil and even worse if they happen to be white and Christian. It is now taught almost opening in schools over here that whites are responsible for all the evil which exists in the world today. I actually sat in a class one day and was told that the ancient Egyptians were black and that they built the pyramids and that white people refused to give them credit for their great accomplishments because whites are racist. This was a white professor and as angry as any person I have ever met.

There is a tremendous amount of self-loathing going on among white leftists and I have no idea why, but I think it must have something to do with wanting desperately to appear more open-minded and tolerant than the rest of us and this somehow makes them better people.

on the ADO site i posted threads demonstrating racism between people who belong to Ethnic Minorities,

eg

Racist Blacks beat a Chinese man to death

the threads were totally ignored probably because people didnt want to accept the fact that i do not meet their own simplistic idea of a Stereotype Leftie
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:36 pm

i now expect that there will be no more comments on this thread.

Dean - you might as well delete it
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 pm

The left wing that subscribe to the anti-white type of ideals tend to think that we're too privileged and resent us/themselves for the oppression we dealt out to the Africans over the centuries.

They don't seem to grasp the logic that being white does not mean you own slaves or are guaranteed to have an easy life.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 pm

Mystic Moon wrote:

In my opinion, Tess, leftwingers buy into the latest fads and the latest meme of the day which in this day and age means whites are evil and even worse if they happen to be white and Christian. It is now taught almost opening in schools over here that whites are responsible for all the evil which exists in the world today. I actually sat in a class one day and was told that the ancient Egyptians were black and that they built the pyramids and that white people refused to give them credit for their great accomplishments because whites are racist. This was a white professor and as angry as any person I have ever met.

There is a tremendous amount of self-loathing going on among white leftists and I have no idea why, but I think it must have something to do with wanting desperately to appear more open-minded and tolerant than the rest of us and this somehow makes them better people.

Thanks Mystic. I'm glad someone agrees with me; I get fed up being told it's just my imagination. I know it's not. They really seem to get pure pleasure when they find out someone evil turns out to be white. It's laughable really. I used to work in an office where I was the only white person among six blacks, and sometimes when I was buried behind a screen they used to forget I was there, and the racism and malice that they came out with against whites was quite shocking at times. It was a left wing firm and they used to really take the piss out of them. But of course when the Partners came in they were all sweetness and charm.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Queen of Hearts wrote:The left wing that subscribe to the anti-white type of ideals tend to think that we're too privileged and resent us/themselves for the oppression we dealt out to the Africans over the centuries.

They don't seem to grasp the logic that being white does not mean you own slaves or are guaranteed to have an easy life.

They also seem to forget the good that white people brought to them and funny but the left completely ignores the slavery that is happening as we speak but will reach back two hundred years to beat the hell out of whites today who had nothing to do with slavery.

Tess,

Our news is filled with an incredible double standard. If the victim is white and the criminal black, the story is all but ignored. If the victim is black and the criminal white every white person in this country is indicted right along with the perp unless of course they are leftists. Then the left lines up with the minority and adds their indignation and outrage.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:13 pm

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  tom sawyer Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:27 pm

fatbob5 wrote:

i dont come on this site to make friends
;-)

Good because you dont have any lol!

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:58 pm

Tess has gone Taciturn -- in relation to my posts at least Rolling Eyes
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  MrDoodles Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:14 pm

And the shooter was a Muzzie, what a surprise!Rolling Eyes
MrDoodles
MrDoodles

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Arrow Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Who do RWers love to generalize?
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:19 am

fatbob5 wrote:i now expect that there will be no more comments on this thread.

Dean - you might as well delete it

offensive I might delete, fighting talk I might move, wrong section I might move, but sensible I leave alone.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:48 pm

lw's don't like whites because most of us have sussed them and will not vote for them unlike ethnics who think they are great that is why they continue to allow them in
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystic Moon Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:04 pm

jadeloue wrote:lw's don't like whites because most of us have sussed them and will not vote for them unlike ethnics who think they are great that is why they continue to allow them in

And keeping the races at one another's throats helps a lot too.
Mystic Moon
Mystic Moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2