IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well done City

3 posters

Go down

Well done City Empty Well done City

Post  Durham Sun May 13, 2012 5:54 pm

What an unbelievable last 3/4 minutes that game was. Ivenever ever seen anything like it in my life!!

Congratulations to city in their title and for shoving it up the cockney mancs

bounce bounce bounce
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Well done City Empty Re: Well done City

Post  Rednova Sun May 13, 2012 6:02 pm

Durham wrote:What an unbelievable last 3/4 minutes that game was. Ivenever ever seen anything like it in my life!!

Congratulations to city in their title and for shoving it up the cockney mancs

Well done City 3933776953 Well done City 3933776953 Well done City 3933776953
Manchester City triumph repays some of sheikh's millions and patience

Club could be set for period of dominance in England and Europe with Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan's backing

Well done City Manchester-City-fans-in-s-008
Manchester City fans in sheikh gear, in tribute to their owner. Photograph: Tom Jenkins

Manchester City's first league title since 1968 lands the Holy Grail for Sheikh Mansour bin Zayed al-Nahyan, who has spent close to £1bn since buying the club from Thaksin Shinawatra, the former prime minister of Thailand, in 2008.

Not a dig.......just highly amusing after all the stuff posted on here.

Last edited by Rednova on Sun May 13, 2012 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change)
Rednova
Rednova

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Arrow Sun May 13, 2012 8:58 pm

I'll take all the oil money the Arabs have if it means more of that! Though not in the last minutes again plz, I haven't experienced an emotional turn around like that every before- too much lol!

God it feels good to be champions at last though; I waited my whole life for this

Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Sun May 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Eilzel 2.0 wrote:I'll take all the oil money the Arabs have if it means more of that! Though not in the last minutes again plz, I haven't experienced an emotional turn around like that every before- too much lol!

God it feels good to be champions at last though; I waited my whole life for this

It was a fantastic result Les, did you go?

I was willing on man city as I am not a fan of your neighbours and I had also had an investment....

I couldn't see them scoring as QPR put everyone behind the ball and defended quite well, although I thought city lacked imagination in their attacking at times.

I jumped up off the sofa after augero scored at the end and said they've done it! My daughter wondered what on earth was going on !!!,
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down