IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Engelbert Humperdinck v Russian Grannies

Go down

Engelbert Humperdinck v Russian Grannies Empty Engelbert Humperdinck v Russian Grannies

Post  wyatt1 Sat May 26, 2012 5:46 pm

The UK's Engelbert Humperdinck is to go head to head with six Russian grannies as 26 countries compete in the final of the Eurovision Song Contest.

The 76-year-old will be the first to perform in Azerbaijan's Crystal Hall, with his ballad Love Will Set You Free.

The "Buranovo Grannies" are six pensioners from a rural church choir, including Natalya Pugacheva, 77, the oldest ever participant in the contest.

A combination of points from televoting and national juries decides the winner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18203723

I do not know what to think , does anyone else? :shock: :shock:

PS: I just thunk, is it 3 falls or 1 KO or submission scratch , should'nt we have sent Giant Haystacks !! Twisted Evil

Last edited by wyatt1 on Sat May 26, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ps)
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Engelbert Humperdinck v Russian Grannies Empty Re: Engelbert Humperdinck v Russian Grannies

Post  wyatt1 Mon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

wyatt1 wrote:The UK's Engelbert Humperdinck is to go head to head with six Russian grannies as 26 countries compete in the final of the Eurovision Song Contest.

The 76-year-old will be the first to perform in Azerbaijan's Crystal Hall, with his ballad Love Will Set You Free.

The "Buranovo Grannies" are six pensioners from a rural church choir, including Natalya Pugacheva, 77, the oldest ever participant in the contest.

A combination of points from televoting and national juries decides the winner.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-18203723

I do not know what to think , does anyone else? :shock: :shock:

PS: I just thunk, is it 3 falls or 1 KO or submission scratch , should'nt we have sent Giant Haystacks !! Twisted Evil

I take it the Grannies beat him then! Knew Giant Haystacks would have done better.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down