Feel The Love

Go down

Feel The Love

Post  Guest on Tue May 29, 2012 4:17 pm

Well done FTL, you came top and you are even sexier on the podium.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Feel The Love

Post  Flap Zappa on Tue May 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Hash Browns wrote:Well done FTL, you came top and you are even sexier on the podium.

she's not on the podium any more. so how do I look big boy Grinning

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37911
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Feel The Love

Post  Guest on Tue May 29, 2012 11:48 pm

Gloating like a Flapping high scorer.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Feel The Love

Post  feelthelove on Thu May 31, 2012 9:26 pm

Hash Browns wrote:Well done FTL, you came top and you are even sexier on the podium.

Thanks Keith, Dean knocked me off the top. He's such a meanie lol!
avatar
feelthelove
......
......

Posts : 3537

Back to top Go down

Re: Feel The Love

Post  Cass on Thu May 31, 2012 9:29 pm

@feelthelove wrote:

Thanks Keith, Dean knocked me off the top. He's such a meanie lol!

at least I let you win, unlike some lol! xx
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Feel The Love

Post  feelthelove on Thu May 31, 2012 9:36 pm

@Cass wrote:

at least I let you win, unlike some lol! xx

I know Cass, he'd not been on the quiz for a while either. He saw his chance and he took it. Off my Christmas card list lol!
avatar
feelthelove
......
......

Posts : 3537

Back to top Go down

Re: Feel The Love

Post  Flap Zappa on Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:26 am

@feelthelove wrote:
@Cass wrote:

at least I let you win, unlike some lol! xx

I know Cass, he'd not been on the quiz for a while either. He saw his chance and he took it. Off my Christmas card list lol!

at least I have been giving others a chance for some glory this month, unlike someone I could name Grinning
back to normal tomorrow though

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37911
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Feel The Love

Post  Cass on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 am

Flap Meister wrote:

at least I have been giving others a chance for some glory this month, unlike someone I could name Grinning
back to normal tomorrow though

Bull cookies ...you missed a fee then knee there was no way to ca
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Feel The Love

Post  Cass on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:18 am

[quote="Cass"]

Bull cookies ...you missed a few then knew you couldn't catch me poke tongue
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: Feel The Love

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum