IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New hope for the paralysed: Breakthrough sees rats with broken backs able to run in just two weeks

2 posters

Go down

New hope for the paralysed: Breakthrough sees rats with broken backs able to run in just two weeks Empty New hope for the paralysed: Breakthrough sees rats with broken backs able to run in just two weeks

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:57 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2152812/Paralysed-patients-revolutionary-treatment-rats-severed-spinal-cords-taught-sprint-just-TWO-WEEKS.html#ixzz1wXPhKzUr

this sounds like very encouraging news for those who have suffered broken backs and paralysis. I am sure some animal rights lunatics will feel more for the rats than the people they may help, but this is a good use of animals in medical research and one reason why it should not be banned.
I do not see how this could possibly be done with a computer simulation.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

New hope for the paralysed: Breakthrough sees rats with broken backs able to run in just two weeks Empty Re: New hope for the paralysed: Breakthrough sees rats with broken backs able to run in just two weeks

Post  Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:44 pm

In the case above it is necessary. I do have a problem ( a major one) when its done for cosmetics and household stuff though.

Back to top Go down

New hope for the paralysed: Breakthrough sees rats with broken backs able to run in just two weeks Empty Re: New hope for the paralysed: Breakthrough sees rats with broken backs able to run in just two weeks

Post  wyatt1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:21 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:In the case above it is necessary. I do have a problem ( a major one) when its done for cosmetics and household stuff though.

That is the right way to look at it IMO
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down