IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gaga Gig Mishap: Singer Hit On Head With Pole

3 posters

Go down

Gaga Gig Mishap: Singer Hit On Head With Pole Empty Gaga Gig Mishap: Singer Hit On Head With Pole

Post  wyatt1 Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:15 pm

6:04pm UK, Monday June 11, 2012
Lady Gaga was left with mild concussion after being hit over the head with a metal pole during her latest concert in New Zealand.

The US singer was performing her hit song Judas at a gig in Auckland when one of her backing dancers accidently knocked the singer during a dance routine.
According to those in the crowd, she told the audience: "I want to apologise, I did hit my head and I think I may have a concussion but don't you worry I will finish this show."
True to her word, Gaga went on to perform a further 16 songs following the stage mishap.

http://news.sky.com/home/showbiz-news/article/16245216

Damn, I thought it was one of the human Poles Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Gaga Gig Mishap: Singer Hit On Head With Pole Empty Re: Gaga Gig Mishap: Singer Hit On Head With Pole

Post  56kevins Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:52 pm

O dear how sad lol! lol!

56kevins

Back to top Go down

Gaga Gig Mishap: Singer Hit On Head With Pole Empty Re: Gaga Gig Mishap: Singer Hit On Head With Pole

Post  IlonaSong Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:59 pm

She's a decent singer but god is she fugly!

Gaga Gig Mishap: Singer Hit On Head With Pole Lady-Gaga-without-makeup25423
IlonaSong
IlonaSong

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down