IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits

+3
nicko
guest ..
wyatt1
7 posters

Go down

Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits Empty Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits

Post  wyatt1 Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:29 pm

GRANDPARENTS are finding their kindly exterior increasingly difficult to maintain, it has emerged.

'Get out of my house'
The Institute for Studies found that 78% of parents regularly lumber their parents with their offspring for extended periods, under the flimsy pretence that this is some sort of treat for all concerned.

But grandfather-of-two Roy Hobbs said: “My daughter rolls up most weekends with her kids. Sometimes she’s driven off before I can even answer the door, and there they are on the step with a broken robot toy and a Post-It note saying ‘Don’t let me eat insects’ stuck to the girl’s forehead.

“Naturally I smile warmly, pretend to like their terrible drawings and to be quite alright about having all my furniture covered with paste of semi-masticated Jaffa Cake.

“But clearly I’d rather be in the garage, making a cathedral with matchsticks and savouring some mildly racist thoughts while listening to a local radio documentary about eels.”

He added: “They call my wife and I ‘granpog’ and ‘nangle’. A thousand times I’ve told them my name is Roy, but do they listen? Do they f**k .

“My wife thinks it’s cute. But I’m a 77 year-old former civil engineer, not a hobbit.”

Retired headteacher Margaret Gerving, who has three grandchildren delivered regularly to her house, said: “It makes me feel young again. Like when I first had their mother, and was constantly exhausted and mopping up puke.

“I am so lucky to be able to relive that joy as an elderly lady with relatively little stamina and a house full of easily breakable objects.”

She added: “I tried to scare them away by showing them the original Salem’s Lot as a bedtime treat. Unfortunately it only succeeded in convincing them to start biting my legs.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/grandparents-secretly-starting-to-hate-the-little-shits-201011173263?Itemid=81&id=3263&option=com_content&task=view

It's on the Web!!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits Empty Re: Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits

Post  guest .. Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:35 pm

Easy fix for this dilema, get the grand kids to do chores around the home, no chores, no playsation, simple, they wont want to visit if they have to actually get out of a chair.

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits Empty Re: Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits

Post  wyatt1 Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:40 pm

MTC wrote:Easy fix for this dilema, get the grand kids to do chores around the home, no chores, no playsation, simple, they wont want to visit if they have to actually get out of a chair.

Ah, but wot about their inhuman rights?? Suspect
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits Empty the little shits

Post  nicko Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:26 pm

it's nice to see them come,but it's lovely see them go!!
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:36 pm

I loathe children.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:43 pm

MTC wrote:Easy fix for this dilema, get the grand kids to do chores around the home, no chores, no playsation, simple, they wont want to visit if they have to actually get out of a chair.

Even easier fix, emigrate to Ireland.

Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits 3933776953
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:44 pm

Tess wrote:

Even easier fix, emigrate to Ireland.

Grandparents Secretly Starting To Hate The Little Shits 3933776953

Stop that.

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:33 pm

Superb OP
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:59 pm

my daughter thinks its my duty to care for her children at weekends now its only every other weekend (i fought back) love them to bits but she has the cheek to moan about them they are at school every day and sundays with me i get every other saturday off lucky me :shock:
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:29 pm

start charging the parents £6 an hour and they will stop bringing them.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:01 am

You all realize this was a spoof I hope. scratch
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:31 pm

it might have been a spoof but its true love em to bits really
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:39 am

jadeloue wrote:it might have been a spoof but its true love em to bits really

Quite true Smile
But you can be accused of a 'phobe' or an 'ism' now if you happen to blink on a Monday. affraid affraid
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down