IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cell-phone Users

3 posters

Go down

Cell-phone Users Empty Cell-phone Users

Post  wyatt1 Thu Jan 02, 2014 6:21 pm

It's not cell-phones themselves, or even cell-phone users in general that I hate. Mostly it's just the people who talk about their boring little lives in great big voices. Shouldn't they have the good sense not to publicly broadcast what pathetic losers they are? From what I can tell, one in every three cell calls is made by a slow-witted, trucker-mouthed girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend. So while science hasn't yet proved it, I know it's true. Cell-phone radiation does damage the brain, the parts that control volume, manners and shame. In a perfect world, it would damage the medulla oblongata, the part that controls breathing.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Cell-phone Users Empty Re: Cell-phone Users

Post  wyatt1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:23 am

wyatt1 wrote:It's not cell-phones themselves, or even cell-phone users in general that I hate. Mostly it's just the people who talk about their boring little lives in great big voices. Shouldn't they have the good sense not to publicly broadcast what pathetic losers they are? From what I can tell, one in every three cell calls is made by a slow-witted, trucker-mouthed girl who just got dumped by her boyfriend. So while science hasn't yet proved it, I know it's true. Cell-phone radiation does damage the brain, the parts that control volume, manners and shame. In a perfect world, it would damage the medulla oblongata, the part that controls breathing.

PS:

They are also a danger to Pedestrians and innocent lamp posts as they never look where they are going, any Driver who knocks one over because the 'cell-phone-nut' stepped in front of him without looking should be awarded free petrol for a year.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:53 pm

I have a work mobile and a personal mobile Cell-phone Users Ducks_10  lol!
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:05 pm

feelthelove wrote:I have a work mobile and a personal mobile Cell-phone Users Ducks_10  lol!

You of course have special dispensation,  carry on !!!!    Angel  Wow  xx
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  feelthelove Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:08 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

You of course have special dispensation,  carry on !!!!    Angel  Wow  xx

Cell-phone Users Phone10 It's a necessary evil, honest Cell-phone Users Giggle95 x
feelthelove
feelthelove

Back to top Go down

Post  jadeloue Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:53 pm

the people on the bus etc who shout i'm on the bus , we know you told us wonder how these people would have managed in the old days would they keep running up the street to the phone box i think not . mobiles are a boon and a curse
jadeloue
jadeloue

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:21 pm

jadeloue wrote:the people on the bus etc who shout i'm on the bus , we know you told us wonder how these people would have managed in the old days would they keep running up the street to the phone box i think not . mobiles are a boon and a curse

The dangers of walking and talking:
 Pedestrian mobile phone injuries DOUBLE in five years
Around 1,500 pedestrians injured while using a mobile were treated in 2010
Patients include a boy, 14, who fell 8ft off a bridge while talking on a phone
Researchers warn figures will continue to rise as mobile use increases and could double again by 2015

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2344933/Pedestrian-mobile-phone-injuries-DOUBLE-years.html
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down