IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently no go zones don't exist......... errrrrrr right

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Apparently no go zones don't exist.........  errrrrrr right  - Page 2 Empty Apparently no go zones don't exist......... errrrrrr right

Post  Smelly_bandit Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

[size=35]French counter-terrorism experts have identified 64 suburbs in dozens of cities that act as breeding grounds for Islamic extremism.[/size]

[size=35]So-called 'ghettos' with high rates of youth unemployment, immigration and single-parent families, such as L'Ariane near Nice, have been linked to the radicalisation of young and vulnerable people.[/size]

[size=35]French Prime Minister Manuel Valls last month admitted that the country had collapsed into social and ethnic 'apartheid' - the first time a senior politician has conceded that economic marginalisation and religious tensions have led to serious divides.[/size]

[size=35]Until 17 people were killed in January's shocking Charlie Hebdo terror attacks, the French government remained largely consistent in its claim that overriding 'Frenchness' was a unifying factor more powerful than loyalties to local communities or religious belief.[/size]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2937879/France-identifies-terrorism-breeding-grounds-Ghettos-high-unemployment-large-numbers-single-parent-families-mainly-immigrants.html
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Apparently no go zones don't exist.........  errrrrrr right  - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparently no go zones don't exist......... errrrrrr right

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:07 am

Smelly_bandit wrote:

Homosexuals are already being brutally murdered by Muslims 

Same for the Jews 

And same for pretty much anyone who doesn't believe as the Muslims do 

So I think it's pretty obvious who is the closer to the nazis here

Well considering you think on the same lines, that places islamists, the nazi's and yourself with the same mentality.
Odd that.

Back to top Go down

Apparently no go zones don't exist.........  errrrrrr right  - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparently no go zones don't exist......... errrrrrr right

Post  Smelly_bandit Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:15 am

Muslims are modern day nazis. 

Under Muslims Jews are killed 

Under Muslims gays are killed

Under Muslims anyone who is anything other than the right kind of Muslim is killed 

Muslims = Nazis = Muslims 

There is nothing wrong with using nazi tactics against islamonazis
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:17 am

Smelly_bandit wrote:Muslims are modern day nazis. 

Under Muslims Jews are killed 

Under Muslims gays are killed

Under Muslims anyone who is anything other than the right kind of Muslim is killed 

Muslims = Nazis = Muslims 

There is nothing wrong with using nazi tactics against islamonazis

You forgot smelly = Nazi

So basically you are no better than they are, which makes your argument moot.

What a fucking retard ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:22 am

I think Walter mitty is confused as to what a "moot point"  is
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:26 am

Smelly_bandit wrote:I think Walter mitty is confused as to what a "moot point"  is

I think "smelly shit my pants at anyone, black, muslim, Asian, homosexual, left wing Bandit" does not even know what a valid point is

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:16 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:Why was Smelly in Didges pants ?     Ha Ha.

Hiding from all the Muslims, blacks, Asians, Homosexuals, geeks, women, hamsters, spiders, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:17 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:Why was Smelly in Didges pants ?     Ha Ha.

Tee hee

I gave Walter mitty a green so you can have my second one when the timer runs out
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:19 pm

Smelly_bandit wrote:

Tee hee

I gave Walter mitty a green so you can have my second one when the timer runs out

Its safe to come out now, as nobody can get nere you little one, you are safe and sound here.

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2