IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack

+2
smelly-bandit
Flix
6 posters

Go down

'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack  Empty 'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack

Post  wyatt1 Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:11 pm

'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack  36589F7600000578-0-image-a-35_1468710537836

The controversial change will add up to 5,000 full-time troops and 1,800 part-time troops to the Army at a time when its numbers have dwindled to the lowest ever in modern history.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693887/Untrained-soldiers-line-manpower-crisis-Army-recruits-basic-training-face-jihadis-terrorist-attack.html

What do they expect when scum lawyers are encouraged to hound servicemen and treat them as murderers for carrying out their duty.

(If a lawyer steps out in front of you ... SPEED UP !! )
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack  Empty Re: 'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack

Post  Flix Sun Jul 17, 2016 11:43 pm

Blimey, at this rate I'll be getting called up, dodgy knees and all. Well I suppose it'll supplement my pension.

Flix

Back to top Go down

'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack  Empty Re: 'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:10 am

wyatt1 wrote:'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack  36589F7600000578-0-image-a-35_1468710537836

The controversial change will add up to 5,000 full-time troops and 1,800 part-time troops to the Army at a time when its numbers have dwindled to the lowest ever in modern history.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693887/Untrained-soldiers-line-manpower-crisis-Army-recruits-basic-training-face-jihadis-terrorist-attack.html

What do they expect when scum lawyers are encouraged to hound servicemen and treat them as murderers for carrying out their duty.

whats the difference between a dead lawyer in the street and a dead dog in the street??

there are skid marks in front of the dog
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:12 am

good stuff

lets get generation snowflake manning some posts, it will make a good change to see useless vermin like them die instead of servicemen or working dogs
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:53 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

whats the difference between a dead lawyer in the street and a dead dog in the street??

there are skid marks in front of the dog
'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack  Dfront
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:21 am

Flix wrote:Blimey, at this rate I'll be getting called up, dodgy knees and all. Well I suppose it'll supplement my pension.

I've booked myself in for a Tiger Moth flying experience day to remind me how to operate my joystick....I can always fly around dropping pork sausages on my country's enemies.
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:05 am

wyatt1 wrote:'Untrained' soldiers to be put on front line in manpower crisis: Army recruits with basic training could face jihadis in terrorist attack  36589F7600000578-0-image-a-35_1468710537836

I dont believe you kid.
We have the best trained forces in the world and there is no way we would ever send in anyone to do a job they weren't trained to do and win.
You are talking through your arse sunshine!poke tongue

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  blackie7 Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:33 am

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:

I've booked myself in for a Tiger Moth flying experience day to remind me how to operate my joystick....I can always fly around dropping pork sausages on my country's enemies.

I think I answered someone elses post earlier and answered them instead of the one I meant to answer LEM.
Yes we are to old now to make any difference or change anything and our minds are befuddled Take a bow

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:00 pm

RE: I dont believe you kid.
We have the best trained forces in the world and there is no way we would ever send in anyone to do a job they weren't trained to do and win.
You are talking through your arse sunshine!
............................................................................................................................

You are obviously reading with your arse.
So you agree with the shyster lawyers and the corrupt politicians who treat the Military like shit and charge them with the ''crime'' of defending themselves.

What is your Military contribution 'sunshine'!!

Last edited by wyatt1 on Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re)
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:21 pm

surely at the end of basic training you are supposed to be trained. you only become experienced once you have been in the field.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:30 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:surely at the end of basic training you are supposed to be trained. you only become experienced once you have been in the field.
You hone your training in the field yes.

A lot of our troops in the first and second World Wars were lucky to get any training beyond rifle training.

Thumbs up
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down