IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Filthy RW Scum calls for Gang-Rape of celebrity

+3
Major
Abdul Abulbul Amir
fatbob5
7 posters

Go down

Filthy RW Scum calls for Gang-Rape of celebrity Empty Filthy RW Scum calls for Gang-Rape of celebrity

Post  fatbob5 Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:53 pm

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/alex-jones-tells-jennifer-lopez-to-go-get-gang-raped-in-somalia-after-impassioned-grammys-speech/

Lets hope some 'Raised-In-The-Ghetto' Puerto Ricans types decide to pay that Moon Faced bast*rd a visit
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Filthy RW Scum calls for Gang-Rape of celebrity Empty Re: Filthy RW Scum calls for Gang-Rape of celebrity

Post  Major Tue Feb 14, 2017 7:39 pm

There are plenty of Somalis in Coventry. tiz a tad closer.crying
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Filthy RW Scum calls for Gang-Rape of celebrity Empty Re: Filthy RW Scum calls for Gang-Rape of celebrity

Post  fatbob5 Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:07 pm

I would love to know who 'Redded' your comment - Allakaka, because it wasnt me
Is there a secret Leftie on this site ????
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Costa Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:14 pm

fatbob5 wrote:I would love to know who 'Redded' your comment - Allakaka, because it wasnt me
Is there a secret Leftie on this site ????

It was me Bob.

I didn't like his choice of words.
Costa
Costa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:18 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

anything with a hole would be raped in Somalia,

an admission that Lefty ' raised in the  ghetto ' Puerto Rican types are rapists.

Probably why trump want to build a wall
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:27 pm

fatbob5 wrote:https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/alex-jones-tells-jennifer-lopez-to-go-get-gang-raped-in-somalia-after-impassioned-grammys-speech/

Lets hope some 'Raised-In-The-Ghetto' Puerto Ricans types decide to pay that Moon Faced bast*rd a visit

no he doesn't Bob, this is a good example of your fake news stories

He doesn’t want to bring people in from Somalia where women are sold on slave box,” Jones declared. “Why don’t you go to Somalia for five minutes, lady, you’ll be gang raped so fast it’ll make your head spin.”

i try not to listen to alex jones as his voice gets on my wick tbh.  he always sounds like he should be doing commentary on WWF Smackdown (maybe he did) and it raises my blood pressure,  plus he's a bit of a dick

but surely you can see the point he's making
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Probably why trump want to build a wall
You dont know your Geography very well do you, Trumps Wall isnt really going to have much impact on Puerto Ricans trying to get to the US

Rolling Eyes

Ps Do a Google search - ' 1917 Jones–Shafroth Act '
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:40 pm

gelico wrote:
fatbob5 wrote:https://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/alex-jones-tells-jennifer-lopez-to-go-get-gang-raped-in-somalia-after-impassioned-grammys-speech/

no he doesn't Bob, this is a good example of your fake news stories

He doesn’t want to bring people in from Somalia where women are sold on slave box,” Jones declared. “Why don’t you go to Somalia for five minutes, lady, you’ll be gang raped so fast it’ll make your head spin.”

i try not to listen to alex jones as his voice gets on my wick tbh.  he always sounds like he should be doing commentary on WWF Smackdown (maybe he did) and it raises my blood pressure,  plus he's a bit of a dick

but surely you can see the point he's making
yes very sloppy journalism from those claiming he said that.
I also posted another bit of fake news from the MSM about trumps supposed muslim ban earlier today
however this comes from snowflakes who didn't like the choice of dress of a woman at the grammies
Filthy RW Scum calls for Gang-Rape of celebrity C4gR_tlXAAU46EE

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down