IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US Politicians

2 posters

Go down

US Politicians Empty US Politicians

Post  Flix Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:18 am

I  know politicians on the whole are a strange bunch all over the world and some are stranger than others but what is going on with the current and a few previous politicians ad their staff in America now they are strange. Many of them don't look real, they look decidedly odd, something looks out of the norm to me, robots maybe (White House World?) or just too much plastic surgery and tanning sessions?

Flix

Back to top Go down

US Politicians Empty Re: US Politicians

Post  blackie7 Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 am

Flix wrote:I  know politicians on the whole are a strange bunch all over the world and some are stranger than others but what is going on with the current and a few previous politicians ad their staff in America now they are strange. Many of them don't look real, they look decidedly odd, something looks out of the norm to me, robots maybe (White House World?) or just too much plastic surgery and tanning sessions?
All politicians look strange to me Flexi whatever country they come from becau se most of them are Very strange,
The Chinese leader has just banned all images etc of Rupert the Bear because someone had the cheek to say looked similar LOL!
I hope he never joins forums or he would compared to lots worse than POO ROFL ROFL ROFL

blackie7

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:37 pm

Maybe they should be forced to participate, it could well keep them in touch with reality and stop them getting a god complex.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down