IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brett Kavanaugh evades the #metoo inquisitorial witch hunt.................................... for now

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Brett Kavanaugh evades the #metoo inquisitorial witch hunt.................................... for now  Empty Brett Kavanaugh evades the #metoo inquisitorial witch hunt.................................... for now

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:40 pm

The Senate Judiciary Committee dramatically voted to advance the nomination of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh – but only after a deal involving Sen. Jeff Flake that would lead to a one-week FBI probe of the nominee's background.

Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake, who had announced just Friday morning he would vote to confirm Kavanaugh, told committee colleagues he would vote to advance the bill – but only after saying there should be a week for an FBI investigation.

Although key senators were still learning the details of the agreement – which did not yet have an official sign-off from leadership or the White House – Flake and holdouts appeared to have the leverage to enforce it.

Although there was no formal deal, panel chair Sen. Charles Grassley was caught on a hot mic describing how it would hold together. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6218969/Jeff-Flake-says-vote-confirm-Kavanaugh.html

come on kavs, lets start MAGA
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Brett Kavanaugh evades the #metoo inquisitorial witch hunt.................................... for now  Empty Re: Brett Kavanaugh evades the #metoo inquisitorial witch hunt.................................... for now

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:45 pm

i bet the pussyhat mangina and the concubine are spitting nails and sucking lemons.

im beginning to wonder if i should go round and have a knock on, see if they let me back in so i can laugh at them and rub their nose in their own filth??

you know?? just for the fucking lols................althouigh i did say i was done with them, but then again if trump keeps this up i might be able to resist going back and basking in their impotent (stand fast ben) rage.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Brett Kavanaugh evades the #metoo inquisitorial witch hunt.................................... for now  Empty Re: Brett Kavanaugh evades the #metoo inquisitorial witch hunt.................................... for now

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:26 pm

every single person on twitter who believes the woman appears to be a democrat or have resistance in their profile. I reckon something smells funny in dodge.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:06 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:every single person on twitter who believes the woman appears to be a democrat or have resistance in their profile. I reckon something smells funny in dodge.

The timing is no coincidence, I've heard the Democrats knew about this 6 weeks ago but sat on it till now, when it would do the most political damage. 

They don't want him on the supreme court because he is turbo Conservative so they will do any to stop it. 

Chances are it was probably bill Clinton who raped her and Hilary paying her to say it was kavanaugh .

No its all bullshit. She is a good actor ill give her that but the DNC aren't dealing with the usual twitter villagers who burn people on a rumour, these are top legal minds who require evidence of guilt, I doubt there is any evidence after all these years but we will know in 1 week
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:26 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:every single person on twitter who believes the woman appears to be a democrat or have resistance in their profile. I reckon something smells funny in dodge.

The timing is no coincidence, I've heard the Democrats knew about this 6 weeks ago but sat on it till now, when it would do the most political damage. 

They don't want him on the supreme court because he is turbo Conservative so they will do any to stop it. 

Chances are it was probably bill Clinton who raped her and Hilary paying her to say it was kavanaugh .

No its all bullshit. She is a good actor ill give her that but the DNC aren't dealing with the usual twitter villagers who burn people on a rumour, these are top legal minds who require evidence of guilt, I doubt there is any evidence after all these years but we will know in 1 week
more than 2 months they have had this info. IT's a delaying tactic hoping they will win a few seats in the mid terms.
the fact she does not know where or when it was supposed to have taken place should ring alarm bells. I want to know what was in the envelope that the black senator slipped into her lawyers hand
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:48 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
more than 2 months they have had this info. IT's a delaying tactic hoping they will win a few seats in the mid terms.
the fact she does not know where or when it was supposed to have taken place should ring alarm bells. I want to know what was in the envelope that the black senator slipped into her lawyers hand

Leading questions and answers. 

Its a sham, reasonable doubt exists. Kavanaugh has produced his diary for that period showing he wasn't even there when it happened. 

This woman may have been assaulted but not by Kavanaugh, the Democrats are using her as a pawn and the fact that she is happy to be used proves she is lying
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:47 am

The **** "#metoo inquisitorial witch hunt"  *** ????

I suppose you think that Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein have all been unfairly persecuted ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Sep 29, 2018 10:59 am

White Ultra Conservative Men always seem to be big fans of rape for some reason
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:00 pm

fatbob5 wrote:White Ultra Conservative Men always seem to be big fans of rape for some reason
Like Bill Clinton??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:12 pm

fatbob5 wrote:The **** "#metoo inquisitorial witch hunt"  *** ????

I suppose you think that Kevin Spacey, Bill Cosby and Harvey Weinstein have all been unfairly persecuted ?
Yeah I do 

Sorry Bob but I like rule of law where people get a fair trial through due process, you might prefer the feral kangaroo courts of twitter, but that's your choice I suppose. 

A woman called Emily linden said this on twitter

"Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations"

Hey ho, it doesn't matter I suppose, it certainly doesn't affect me, I don't work with women and don't interact with them socially either.

So who cares? the #metoo inquisition won't last forever
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:41 pm

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Yeah I do 

Sorry Bob but I like rule of law where people get a fair trial through due process, you might prefer the feral kangaroo courts of twitter, but that's your choice I suppose. 

A woman called Emily linden said this on twitter

"Here's an unpopular opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about innocent men losing their jobs over false sexual assault/harassment allegations"

Hey ho, it doesn't matter I suppose, it certainly doesn't affect me, I don't work with women and don't interact with them socially either.

So who cares? the #metoo inquisition won't last forever
Times, they be a changing - Smells
Women are joining the army
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:41 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Times, they be a changing - Smells
Women are joining the army

Marines bob  different beast altogether and so far no woman has made the cut. 

And no lwoman ever will, marines you see are sly, cunning bastards, there are measures in place to ensure no woman makes the cut.

Wink wink  nudge nudge, let the army have them, but the marines are and always will be a man's world.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:42 pm

fatbob5 wrote:The **** "#metoo inquisitorial witch hunt"  *** ????

Bill cosby has been convicted in a court of law. The others havent and are still innocent until or if convicted.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:12 am

Can't wait for kavs to get in.

Its gonna be wall to wall MAGA
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:13 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
Bill cosby has been convicted in a court of law. The others havent and are still innocent until or if convicted.

You post on twitter Dean, since when have facts meant anything to the lynch mob??

Feelings are all that matter these days
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:07 pm

Things looking good for kavanaugh, looks like that bitch was lying after all
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:18 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

You post on twitter Dean, since when have facts meant anything to the lynch mob??

Feelings are all that matter these days
it has been delicious watching the tears flow now kavanaugh is going to be confirmed. Feinsteins tears when the FBI report came out were very nourishing.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:05 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
it has been delicious watching the tears flow now kavanaugh is going to be confirmed. Feinsteins tears when the FBI report came out were very nourishing.

crying
I can just imagine the hissy fits, though they would have to be tremendous indeed to outdo the butt hurt we saw over brexit and his inauguration
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:07 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

crying
I can just imagine the hissy fits, though they would have to be tremendous indeed to outdo the butt hurt we saw over brexit and his inauguration
You want Hissy Fits?
Take a look at this thread
https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t10675-rip-america?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:28 am

I bet there were a lot of RW Hissy Fits when this man was elected President of SA

Brett Kavanaugh evades the #metoo inquisitorial witch hunt.................................... for now  Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSDR8zfjGobne5xKkj5aubTVQkJpbo0a1HydQSjWvi1V9m0oz0D
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:31 pm

fatbob5 wrote:I bet there were a lot of RW Hissy Fits when this man was elected President of SA

Brett Kavanaugh evades the #metoo inquisitorial witch hunt.................................... for now  Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSDR8zfjGobne5xKkj5aubTVQkJpbo0a1HydQSjWvi1V9m0oz0D
you mean the man who said thatcher was his greatest supporter?

by the way Bob still waiting for a comment here
https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk/t31482-bob-are-you-still-going-to-vote-for-the-antisemitic-labour-party-again#381644
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:41 pm

fatbob5 wrote:I bet there were a lot of RW Hissy Fits when this man was elected President of SA

Plenty of hissy fits 

Linked to the Plenty of murders and rapes that he unleashed.

Only whites though hey Bob
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:49 am

smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next