IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough|

+2
Flap Zappa
fatbob5
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough| Empty Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough|

Post  fatbob5 Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:52 pm

Germany has approved a third gender option that allows people to be identified as ‘diverse’.

LGBT campaigners have been working to get the alternative introduced on birth certificates and other official documents.

However, they are now saying it doesn’t go far enough because, in most cases, it requires people to produce a doctor’s certificate to change their status. .... ....

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/15/germany-approves-third-gender-diverse-lgbt-campaigners-say-not-enough-8252078/
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough| Empty Re: Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough|

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:00 pm

people are either male or female. there is no third gender, there is mental illness and pandering to spoilt children.
I am happy for people who have had an operation to change gender getting their documents updated to the new gender, but you cannot self identify as either or and expect officialdom to recognises it. I would also say any man who has a baby is still a woman and should be treated as such. If you haven't had your lady bits scooped out you are not a man, and if you haven't had the meat and two veg removed you are not a woman.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough| Empty Re: Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough|

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:45 am

German is a gender based language ,everything is in male and female form. 

Sooooooooooo
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:52 am

Flap Zappa wrote:people are either male or female. there is no third gender, there is mental illness and pandering to spoilt children.
I am happy for people who have had an operation to change gender getting their documents updated to the new gender, but you cannot self identify as either or and expect officialdom to recognises it. I would also say any man who has a baby is still a woman and should be treated as such. If you haven't had your lady bits scooped out you are not a man, and if you haven't had the meat and two veg removed you are not a woman.

Correct 

If someone says "the toaster is talking to me" we don't agree with them and encourage them to talk back, we send them to get medicated and counselling.

But when a 6'4" man who has long black hair and blue eyes says  he is actually 5'2" women with blonde hair and green eyes, we take him at his word and indulge his delusions.

History will not judge us kindly for this. 

In 100 years they will look back on how we treat the trannies the same way we look at how they executed soldiers in WWI for cowardice, when in reality what they had was PTSD.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:28 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:Obviously folk with an unhealthy obsession with gender identity are more likely to have some form of dysfunction in their own identity, these types are often unable to adapt in a modern society, and are insecure with social interaction.

I fail to see the logical advantages in cataloging the human race and fixing parameters for their status, thankfully the young generations are less fixated with a persons gender identity, many religions accept, indeed encourage diversity because it is simply an aspect of nature.
I have no problem accepting some one who has transitioned as being male or female, the whole point is saying you are male or female if your gender is the opposite does not make it so.

when you have the bits chopped off or scooped out and come out the other side you are a woman or a man.
A man who has a baby is a still a woman though.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:10 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
I have no problem accepting some one who has transitioned as being male or female, the whole point is saying you are male or female if your gender is the opposite does not make it so.

when you have the bits chopped off or scooped out and come out the other side you are a woman or a man.
Lets just call it the zip or the snip for ease of conversation eh?  

And no, you are wrong, if you are born male you die male, same as female.

Pretending the opposite can ever be true is a purely self indulgent social phenomenon  it is not and will never be a biological reality. 

A blood or DNA test will always tell the truth
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:14 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:

I was unaware that some folk retain such archaic views on gender identity, a minority view held over from the past and yet they still cling onto such as if it was a matter of life or death, perhaps it's a misguided attempt to herd folk into certain pens because the modern world does not compute and their minds lay elsewhere in a past that never existed, cursed with such difficulty as accepting the reality of life, today!, and simply moving on to more interesting subjects.

There's nowt as strange as folk!

Are you saying that gender exists or doesn't exist??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:42 pm

I think Smelly Bandit has just been owned
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:42 pm

Chortle
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:23 am

fatbob5 wrote:I think Smelly Bandit has just been owned

I think like me bob,you have no idea what our new member is trying to say. 

Perhaps ze is too intelligent to grasp simple concepts and answer simple questions???

I don't know.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:05 am

Thorney Sam wrote:Those who observe correctly are not necessarily more intelligent, although if you've a trained eye for separating the wheat from the chaff then you'll arrive at an answer much sooner than if you were to cling to some faith based "nebulous" as you deliberate.

Free your mind and discard the clutter, reason and logic should be your counsel.

Well that was a long winded way of saying you agree with me.

Normally folk just say "gee smelly you are right as usual"
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:35 am

Thorney Sam wrote:
You strike me as someone who requires the psychological support of your toaster in order to proceed, ordinarily that would be of much more concern than your current and obsessive struggle with gender identity, for my part your gender identity is of no concern to me, I hope that is of some assistance to the both of you!

I see you like my toaster, its the second time you have mentioned it. 

You cannot have it. 

But no, I don't struggle with other people's wild imaginings nor do I blame for their mental instability and or illness , nor do I place too much value on collective social delusion.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:45 am

Thorney Sam wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

I was unaware that some folk retain such archaic views on gender identity, a minority view held over from the past and yet they still cling onto such as if it was a matter of life or death, perhaps it's a misguided attempt to herd folk into certain pens because the modern world does not compute and their minds lay elsewhere in a past that never existed, cursed with such difficulty as accepting the reality of life, today!, and simply moving on to more interesting subjects.

There's nowt as strange as folk!
are you on your man period by any chance?
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:46 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

Lets just call it the zip or the snip for ease of conversation eh?  

And no, you are wrong, if you are born male you die male, same as female.

Pretending the opposite can ever be true is a purely self indulgent social phenomenon  it is not and will never be a biological reality. 

A blood or DNA test will always tell the truth
biologically that may well be true, but I think if they have gone through the whole deal then they can be termed male or female
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:47 am

Thorney Sam wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Are you saying that gender exists or doesn't exist??
It exists in the random percentage of a natural mathematical equation.

Gender identity is unidentifiable, was your attempt in communicating with that toaster successful? , did you discover as to whether it was a male or female toaster? or did it not matter because it was simply just a toaster.

When you accept it was simply just a toaster you can easily move on, and relieve your life of such insignificant burdens of thought.
there are 2 genders, anything else is mental illness
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:52 am

Thorney Sam wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Well that was a long winded way of saying you agree with me.

Normally folk just say "gee smelly you are right as usual"
You strike me as someone who requires the psychological support of your toaster in order to proceed, ordinarily that would be of much more concern than your current and obsessive struggle with gender identity, for my part your gender identity is of no concern to me, I hope that is of some assistance to the both of you!
you seem to think by saying something it makes it true. I identify as a billionaire now where is my flaming private plane.
this politically correct nonsense is what is making the world such a miserable place to live. We now have 70 years olds going to court to have their age recognised as 49. We have schools indoctrinating young kids into having sex change hormones and treatment. We have people thinking there are 30 or 40 different genders.
there are 2 genders, a man has a penis, a woman does not, a woman has a uterus, a man does not.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:52 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Calm yourself! I was not coveting your toaster. It's common knowledge that it is precious to you, and we all need friends even if in your case they're imaginary ones.

Try some social interaction it could lead to you broadening your horizons.

I have plenty of friends. 

63 of them, each one from different a gender cult. 

And I will have you know I have broad horizons aplenty 

I've played pool and drank beer with some of the fiestiest kia tias in all of Thailand, never fucked one though (I'm not gay) 

Ive heard the agonised yelps and squeals of the rent boys in deepest darkest Afghanistan (one of them was so sought after I am reliably informed he started a local tribal war, story to follow.... .. .. .. If you behave) 

And just the other day I went for a beer at one of these new age shabby is chic bars that are filled with pretentious arty farty University types, where you feel like you're drinking in a bombed out factory, but sitting on seats from IKEA and let me tell you that behind the bar was the most androgynous looking thing I've ever seen.

My guest swears blind it was a feminine bloke, I on the other hand will fight to the death to defend my belief that it was in fact an exceptionally butch lesbian.

Who knows.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
biologically that may well be true, but I think if they have gone through the whole deal then they can be termed male or female

Well in that Dean ole boy let me tell you a story. 

I went to the dentist the other day, and he noticed I had ground my teeth down quite a lot. So he built my pointy ones back up to he reckons they should be. 

Now I look like Dracula. 

Does that make me Dracula??? No it doesn't

Does that mean I have the right to demand you refer to me as Dracula and be obeyed?? I doubt it.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next