IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough|

+2
Flap Zappa
fatbob5
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough| - Page 2 Empty Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough|

Post  fatbob5 Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:52 pm

First topic message reminder :

Germany has approved a third gender option that allows people to be identified as ‘diverse’.

LGBT campaigners have been working to get the alternative introduced on birth certificates and other official documents.

However, they are now saying it doesn’t go far enough because, in most cases, it requires people to produce a doctor’s certificate to change their status. .... ....

https://metro.co.uk/2018/12/15/germany-approves-third-gender-diverse-lgbt-campaigners-say-not-enough-8252078/
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough| - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough|

Post  Lord Edmund Moletrousers Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:14 pm

I find some of these LGBTFGDDKDFC comments very distressing.......
Lord Edmund Moletrousers
Lord Edmund Moletrousers

Back to top Go down

Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough| - Page 2 Empty Re: Germany approves third gender ‘diverse’ but LGBT campaigners say it’s not enough|

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:51 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:Y

How many of the 63 are also household appliances?
depends on what day it is and what they feel like identifying as on that day
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Lord Edmund Moletrousers wrote:I find some of these LGBTFGDDKDFC comments very distressing.......
Hard luck Moley, you are part of the majority, as far as I am aware that is, so your feelings and your distresss just doesn't count.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:08 pm

Not if I think something is not completely right. People not in the majority argued for inclusion, that is right and proper, now we have arguments and behaviours that smack of exclusivity from the majority not a joining in. When certain people don't get their own way the media is full of how offended they are or even take people to court to extract money and/or obedience to their wishes from them and to humiliate them as haters. Its a bounden duty to be offended at least once in your life but don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:49 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
you seem to think by saying something it makes it true. I identify as a billionaire now where is my flaming private plane.
this politically correct nonsense is what is making the world such a miserable place to live. We now have 70 years olds going to court to have their age recognised as 49. We have schools indoctrinating young kids into having sex change hormones and treatment. We have people thinking there are 30 or 40 different genders.
there are 2 genders, a man has a penis, a woman does not, a woman has a uterus, a man does not.
The Sun rises in the East and it sets in the West, some truths are universal!

If you're struggling with Gender identity because you hold a minority faith based viewpoint that makes it impossible to accept, then set it free and concern yourself with it no more!
the issue isn't people who change gender, it is those that say I am this so it it must be accepted that are the problem .Letting men into womens changing rooms just because they say they are women is not a good idea.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:51 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:There's little return in maintaining a viewpoint from the past when society has long moved beyond that model, if it was pertinent to an issue of great importance then some residue would remain, why preoccupy your mind with the unassailable values of a new generation.

Let it go!
society hasn't moved on, it is being forced to accept unacceptable scenarios or face prosecution
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:18 am

Thorney Sam wrote:"making it illegal to discriminate based on gender identity or expression"

Sounds reasonable, once you're able to move beyond the hysterical fake news and discover the truth.

Passed in the Queens Parliament by 67 to 11 , Canada and a younger generation!

Why concern yourself with life's structural minutiae.
you missed the point of the article and the issue, but thats what happens with ideologues, you guys never seem to be able to see the wood for the trees.

the point of the article is that its less speech censorship and more about speech enforcement, which is probably worse.

its like the worst days of ISIS where they made everyone believe in ALLAH or at least publicly believe in him.

"if a man says he is a woman you WILL call him her and if not you go to jail" - canadian government

"allah exists and you will believe in him, if not we will cut your head off" - ISIS government

different extremes, different means same underlying ideology of bigotry and intolerance
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:19 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Thats Canada for you

a pity for the canadians then eh??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:25 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
the issue isn't people who change gender, it is those that say I am this so it it must be accepted that are the problem .Letting men into womens changing rooms just because they say they are women is not a good idea.
the ironic thing is that you will find 3rd wave feminists pushing for transgender rights, which in the case of men being allowed access to female locker rooms etc, is hugely damaging for women and their rights, and its usually the case, anything a feminist does will normally end up hurting women.

i mean ultimately you wont have a "trans man" raping men in their locker room but the reverse is most certainly true ie women suffer as a result of social justice and PC

its always the same with these groups.

they cling to each other for support against the evils of the white male patriarchy, its why you have homosexuals marching in solidarity with muslims chanting "death to gays", they seem to see muslims as victims of the same evil overseers as they are, its madness.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:36 pm

Thorney Sam wrote:[size=30]"In review, The Daily Caller is a strongly right leaning news and opinion website that has been involved with publishing controversial and false stories. For example, they routinely publish misleading [/size][size=30]or false information regarding climate change that goes against the consensus of science[/size][size=30]. The Daily Caller has also published [/size][size=30]articles by Jason Kessler[/size][size=30], [/size][size=30]a white supremacist who organized a rally of hundreds of white nationalists in Charlottesville. [/size][size=30]They subsequently scrubbed those articles after the Charlottesville vehicular homicide incident."[/size]

Mediabiasfactcheck

Fake news from a far right white supremacist site, perhaps you should simply stick to listening to your toaster!

Shit!!! 

Broke you down in record time, normally when people talk to me they go a bit longer before they break out the ole 

"I don't like your argument or the sources you use to make your arguments ,so I'm going to call it fake news, say its from a white supremacist site so I can safely ignore you and don't have to deal with what you're saying, because you make me look bad" trick 

Are you a mellenial? You guys have the worst staying power
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2