IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 year old child executed by white neighbour

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Aug 14, 2020 10:48 am

First topic message reminder :

no, not really it was a 5 year old white boy executed in front of his 2 sisters by a black neighbour. Had it been a black child the media would have been all over it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

apparently not a single mention on CNN

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  fatbob5 Wed Aug 26, 2020 5:22 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
did you watch the video I posted, they tazwered that bloke several times and he reached into his car and shot both coppers ın seconds, had they shot him as he attempted to get in the car they would be alive
I don't just watch every video that you and Smells post. I'm worried it might mess with my algorithm
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

5 year old child executed by white neighbour - Page 3 Empty Re: 5 year old child executed by white neighbour

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:32 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
did you watch the video I posted, they tazwered that bloke several times and he reached into his car and shot both coppers ın seconds, had they shot him as he attempted to get in the car they would be alive
I don't just watch every video that you and Smells post. I'm worried it might mess with my algorithm
so you didnt see the 2 policemen struggling to subdue the man, tazering him a couple of times and he still made it back into his car where he grabbed a gun and shot both cops multiple times in a couple of seconds before fleeing the scene. I suggest you watch it bobby
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:14 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Give me an example of a situation

a man with a machete states that he is going to kill children in a playground and then starts running towards said children with his back to you 

a man with a rifle fires on you, runs back to cover, then fires, then runs back to cover,then fires and sets a pattern

a man with a suicide vest and a det in his hand turns his back on you

in situations like these you are authorised to use lethal force
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:15 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
so you didnt see the 2 policemen struggling to subdue the man, tazering him a couple of times and he still made it back into his car where he grabbed a gun and shot both cops multiple times in a couple of seconds before fleeing the scene. I suggest you watch it bobby
the truth is an inconvenience to bob
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:14 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
I watched half then stopped, very unpleasant
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

a man with a machete states that he is going to kill children in a playground and then starts running towards said children with his back to you 

a man with a rifle fires on you, runs back to cover, then fires, then runs back to cover,then fires and sets a pattern

a man with a suicide vest and a det in his hand turns his back on you

in situations like these you are authorised to use lethal force
Suic*de b**b vest situation I've already covered.

Man with machete , yes would be acceptable to shoot in back
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Aug 28, 2020 9:23 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
had those police shot him as he lunged for the car they would not have ben shot
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Fri Aug 28, 2020 5:33 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
Perhaps pepper spray or batons would have been a better option rather than electricity torture.

I still think there is a middle ground between the police doing nothing and the police shooting dead anyone who looks at them funny
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:23 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
so you didnt see the drug fuelled rage of a the bloke who overpowered 2 police officers AFTER being tassered and then goes on to shoot them with a firearm??

was it too devestating to your argument??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Perhaps pepper spray or batons would have been a better option rather than electricity torture.

I still think there is a middle ground between the police doing nothing and the police shooting dead anyone who looks at them funny

if a taser doesnt put you down , pepper spray wont do shit and a baton will do even less

you seem to think that taser, pepper spray and the baton are just free for all items to be used at will, they arent. each one will come with training and have strict guidlelines for their use

the baton for example, i got taught that you can only really use it on the upper legs, the  rest of the body is broken down into red and amber zones, the  arms are  amber because the  dude could turn into  the strike and you could end up hitting him on the back - a red zone which means you getting done for assault and sued for compo
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:30 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Suic*de b**b vest situation I've already covered.

Man with machete , yes would be acceptable to shoot in back
well there you go
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:24 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

the man made it to the car and came out shooting. he had been tazed a couple of times. it takes a split second and you are dead or injured
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:25 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

they dont shoot people who look at them funny, they do shoot people who make aggressive moves when ordered not to. Only a criminal or an asshole disobeys a copper who has a gun pointed at them
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:30 am

Just because someone is dressed in a police officers uniform, doesn't mean that they are police officers
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sat Aug 29, 2020 6:34 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
so you didnt see the drug fuelled rage of a the bloke who overpowered 2 police officers AFTER being tassered and then goes on to shoot them with a firearm??

was it too devestating to your argument??
It was unpleasant hearing the bloke scream in agony
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:28 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Just because someone is dressed in a police officers uniform, doesn't mean that they are police officers

hhhmmmmmmmmmm yes i suppose all these "white cop kills black man" couuld be a false flag operation by the democrats to stoke racial conflict, i mean they are the party of the plantation so whats one  more dead slave to them??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Aug 29, 2020 7:29 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
It was unpleasant hearing the bloke scream in agony
you need to man the fuck up sonny

with the way the world is going there iiis goiing to be plenty of agony for everyone
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:18 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
you need to man the fuck up sonny

with the way the world is going there iiis goiing to be plenty of agony for everyone
I am a horror film aficionado.
I will watch most horror films apart from some of the more extreme ones
I draw the line at Exorcist, Human Centipede and A Serbian film.
One film that I have seen but was deeply unsettled by was Hostel. The reason being ? I hear you ask Young Smells
In real life I can truly imagine that there are people who would pay good money to make use of a business like Elite Hunting Club
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Aug 30, 2020 10:56 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
I am a horror film aficionado.
I will watch most horror films apart from some of the more extreme ones
I draw the line at Exorcist, Human Centipede and A Serbian film.
One film that I have seen but was deeply unsettled by was Hostel. The reason being ? I hear you ask Young Smells
In real life I can truly imagine that there are people who would pay good money to make use of a business like Elite Hunting Club

so youre a day dream believer

dont like the real life snaggy shit

Im the opposite, i dont like "horrors", but the real life stuff bores me because i know that its real, not based on real events but based on real human evil.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:27 pm

A car is pulled over by the police. The driver gets out and makes a run for it, there is no indication that he has a weapon.

Who thinks the police should shoot him in the back?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 31, 2020 5:31 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

hhhmmmmmmmmmm yes i suppose all these "white cop kills black man" couuld be a false flag operation by the democrats to stoke racial conflict, i mean they are the party of the plantation so whats one  more dead slave to them??
Have you ever seen Texas Chainsaw Massacre ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:31 pm

fatbob5 wrote:A car is pulled over by the police. The driver gets out and makes a run for it, there is no indication that he has a weapon.

Who thinks the police should shoot him in the back?
no one thinks that bob

not even the cop
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Sep 01, 2020 8:59 am

this is how demorats and the far left think the police should act

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:19 am

so bob, what would you have done

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Sep 06, 2020 6:24 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:so bob, what would you have done

It's a computer game, Dean
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next