IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I smiled as he was pumped full of bullets': Father watches as 'monster' who raped and murdered his three-year-old daughter is executed by MACHINE GUN in Yemen

+2
nicko
wyatt1
6 posters

Go down

'I smiled as he was pumped full of bullets': Father watches as 'monster' who raped and murdered his three-year-old daughter is executed by MACHINE GUN in Yemen  Empty 'I smiled as he was pumped full of bullets': Father watches as 'monster' who raped and murdered his three-year-old daughter is executed by MACHINE GUN in Yemen

Post  wyatt1 Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:47 pm

[*]Muhammad al-Maghrabi, 41, shot dead with AK rifle in square in Sanaa, Yemen 
[*]Sentence was passed after he raped and murdered three-year-old Rana Almatari
[*]Loner, who was Rana's neighbour, snatched her off the streets and strangled her
[*]Her dad watched the brutal execution and said he felt satisfied justice was done
[*]Afterwards the family went to the morgue and buried Rana in a nearby cemetery 
[*]WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4756442/Father-watches-man-murdered-girl-executed-AK-47.html#ixzz4ogxAeUgf 
Follow us: - | -

That is one part of sharia law that I would welcome into the UK. Thumbs up
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

'I smiled as he was pumped full of bullets': Father watches as 'monster' who raped and murdered his three-year-old daughter is executed by MACHINE GUN in Yemen  Empty Re: 'I smiled as he was pumped full of bullets': Father watches as 'monster' who raped and murdered his three-year-old daughter is executed by MACHINE GUN in Yemen

Post  nicko Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:01 pm

sharia LAW IN BRITAIN FOR mUSLIMS ONLY?
nicko
nicko

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

'I smiled as he was pumped full of bullets': Father watches as 'monster' who raped and murdered his three-year-old daughter is executed by MACHINE GUN in Yemen  Empty Re: 'I smiled as he was pumped full of bullets': Father watches as 'monster' who raped and murdered his three-year-old daughter is executed by MACHINE GUN in Yemen

Post  Major Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:30 pm

I could personally do it and enjoy it, I would not bat an eyelid, I kid thee not.

I would nail those pakiz oop north to their front doors first for a few days as a warning to other scum here.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flix Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:33 pm

I'm amazed, I would have thought it would have been the little girl's fault as usual. It certainly makes a change from the victim being at fault or the victim's brother being ordered to rape the rapists sister in retaliation.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Major Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:38 pm

Good point, Flix.

Scum always blame someone else or something.

Incidentally, Iknow a man almost 50 who had the most horrendous childhood, growing up and fed on crime by scum parents and relations, spent almost 30 years in jail and now is trying mega hard to go straight, anyone who thinks it is easy should walkin his shoes.
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Major wrote:Good point, Flix.

Scum always blame someone else or something.

Incidentally, Iknow a man almost 50 who had the most horrendous childhood, growing up and fed on crime by scum parents and relations, spent almost 30 years in jail and now is trying mega hard to go straight, anyone who thinks it is easy should walkin his shoes.
well blackie is trying his hardest
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:49 pm

nicko wrote:sharia LAW IN BRITAIN FOR mUSLIMS ONLY?

There shouldn't be Sharia Law for anyone in a non-muslim country.   However, Sharia Law is a religious court that has no real clout in British Law.   Yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:51 pm

HurricaneIrma wrote:
nicko wrote:sharia LAW IN BRITAIN FOR mUSLIMS ONLY?

There shouldn't be Sharia Law for anyone in a non-muslim country.   However, Sharia Law is a religious court that has no real clout in British Law.   Yet.
the only law that should be recognised in the UK is UK law. anyone who wants sharia law is perfectly at liberty to go to one of the numerous muslim countries that practice it.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
the only law that should be recognised in the UK is UK law. anyone who wants sharia law is perfectly at liberty to go to one of the numerous muslim countries that practice it.

I'm not anti muslim, BTW.   I just think it's not necessary to have it outside an Islamic country.

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:24 pm

HurricaneIrma wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:

I'm not anti muslim, BTW.   I just think it's not necessary to have it outside an Islamic country.
neither am I, but I am anti islamist.
anyone who offers support or fights for fundamental islamic causes should not have a place in the west. Fundamental islam does not fit in with western ideology or freedoms.
why islamists flock to the UK when they hate everything about it beggars belief. the only reason can be they want to destroy our way of life and bring their own petty squabbles here.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:48 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
neither am I, but I am anti islamist.
anyone who offers support or fights for fundamental islamic causes should not have a place in the west. Fundamental islam does not fit in with western ideology or freedoms.
why islamists flock to the UK when they hate everything about it beggars belief. the only reason can be they want to destroy our way of life and bring their own petty squabbles here.

I have to agree.  Same goes for any religious fanatic as far as I'm concerned.   Shame we didn't have social media when the Spanish Inquisition was raging.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down