IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did everyone have a good VE DAy remembering the solder

2 posters

Go down

Did everyone have a good VE DAy remembering the solder Empty Did everyone have a good VE DAy remembering the solder

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:01 pm

See how easy a typo is. No need to spread race hate because of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely memorial service, moving and emotional. I think the socially distanced set up added a real depth. And hearing the lived experience of solders from family members very powerful
👍🏾

We will remember them
I love you
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Did everyone have a good VE DAy remembering the solder Empty Re: Did everyone have a good VE DAy remembering the solder

Post  fatbob5 Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:21 am

Flap Zappa wrote:See how easy a typo is. No need to spread race hate because of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely memorial service, moving and emotional. I  think the socially  distanced set up added a real depth. And hearing the lived experience of solders from family members very powerful
👍🏾

We will remember them
I love you

I think Dawn Butler has become the new Diane Abbott for many
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Did everyone have a good VE DAy remembering the solder Empty Re: Did everyone have a good VE DAy remembering the solder

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:42 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:See how easy a typo is. No need to spread race hate because of it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lovely memorial service, moving and emotional. I  think the socially  distanced set up added a real depth. And hearing the lived experience of solders from family members very powerful
👍🏾

We will remember them
I love you

they are both race baiters who without stoking up racial tension would have nothing to offer.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:43 pm

fatbob5 wrote:

👍🏾

We will remember them
I love you

it seems this tweet is still on her timeline which suggests she either doesn't read twitter or doesnt care.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Aug 19, 2020 5:48 am

Flap Zappa wrote:
it seems this tweet is still on her timeline which suggests she either doesn't read twitter or doesnt care.
I suspect most 'blue tick' people don't read responses to their tweets
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Wed Aug 19, 2020 11:50 am

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
I suspect most 'blue tick' people don't read responses to their tweets
many of them dont even write their own tweets
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down