IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so..............hows the freedom jab going??

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 5 Empty so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

bet you provaxxers are a bit miffed at the current situation. boris promised that gettint the jab would give you your freedoms back, now we see that you will in fact never get your freedoms back

hate to say it once again but i told you so ROFL now youre a prisoner in your own home except the fdifference is that youre also a lab rat for big pharma with god knows what running through your veins
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 5 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:19 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:as well as being double jabbed now I have also just had 2 doses of rabies vaccine after getting bit by our cat.
What were you doing to the cat at the time?

Chortle
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 5 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:02 am

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:01 pm

fatbob5 wrote:

i always wanted to be a vegan,  can now officialy be an obnoxiouus twat and get away wiith it

you really wont be able to tell the diference between my meat free burger and a real burger ROFL
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:20 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:as well as being double jabbed now I have also just had 2 doses of rabies vaccine after getting bit by our cat.
What were you doing to the cat at the time?

Chortle
I was throwing him out of the house.
he crapped on the floor and the cleaning robot spread it all over the living room. It took me hours to clean the robot. My mrs went nuts and it took her ages to mop the living room, kitchen and dining room. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

However the next day she felt so guilty she let him back in.

Last edited by Flap Zappa on Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:23 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Dean 
Is the vaccine mandatory in Turkey ?
I dont think so, however as the hospitals here are full it is a good idea to get it.
I now have my vaccine certificate, which is just a qr code to the official turkish health app and shows I have both jabs of biontech vaccine. Turkey is quite connected when it comes to things like that.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
fatbob5 wrote:
In the past, before 2020, did you ever hear anything about any vaccine being ' contagious ' ?

No

In the past before 2020 did you ever hear of an MRNA vaccine??
it's been around for a while and looks like a promising way to vaccinate for malaria next
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:29 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Flap Zappa wrote:
should I have refused it because rabies is made up?

Why did you get a vaccine for a disease you think is made up??
it's the law here, if you get bit and go to the doctors you have to be vaccinated which is normally 5 jabs over 4 weeks. My boy has been done twice and so have I now, although the nurse at the clinic said I dont need the next 3 as the cat was brought up by the mrs and has been inside for over a year. However I did need the antibiotics and my hand did swell up, although it appears that the bite has cured my trigger finger. My finger no longer gets stuck now.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:44 pm

I never, ever thought that I would turn up at this site and get to see a photo of a cleaning robot covered in cat shat.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:46 pm

Dean 
Are Turkish people enthusiastic about getting the vaccine ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:52 am

fatbob5 wrote:Dean 
Are Turkish people enthusiastic about getting the vaccine ?
yes, pretty much everyone I know here has had it. we have the choice between pfizer/biontech and the sinovac one, I might not have been so keen if it was only sinovac. Almost half the population has been double jabbed now, over half has had at least one jab. They are doing just under 1/2 million jabs a day
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Thu Aug 19, 2021 10:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:31 pm

fatbob5 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

interesting
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:32 pm

keep that poison away from me.  Im still against it, more than ever. I will never trust anything the gov tell us. Me no guinea pig and there's no way royalty have had the jab are you crazy!

lol! if you think they have.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:34 pm

fatbob5 wrote:I never, ever thought that I would turn up at this site and get to see a photo of a cleaning robot covered in cat shat.
lol!, same.  quite apt for this thread topic tho.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
fatbob5 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

interesting
they are but less likely to die
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  dragonfly Sun Aug 22, 2021 12:04 am

Less likely to die of covid.. but likely to die of vaccine with chance of still dying of covid anyway. Lose lose.
dragonfly
dragonfly

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:17 pm

Flap Zappa wrote:
they are but less likely to die

bullshit dean

point 32

The resurgence in both hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunisation failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals.

from the horses mouth

Sir Patrick Vallance: ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

In terms of the number of people in hospital who’ve been double vaccinated, we know it’s around 60% of the people being admitted to hospital with COVID have been doubled vaccinated, and that’s not surprising, because the vaccines are not a hundred percent effective. They’re very, very effective, but not a hundred percent. As a higher proportion of the population is double vaccinated, it’s inevitable that those 10% of that very large number remain at risk and therefore will be amongst the people who both catch the infection and end up in hospital. So whilst vaccines are very effective at reducing severe disease, they’re also effective at reducing the chance of catching it and reducing the chance of passing it on, but they’re slightly less effective at doing that than they are at preventing severe disease.

if 60% are fully jabbed then the remaining 40% is further divided into partialy and unvaxxed, if thats 50/50 then 80% of people who have some measure of protection are more likely to get covid and get sick from it as opposed to only 20% who are unvaccinated

if youre in hospital then youre up shits creek and likely to die and if 6 out of 10 people in hospital are fully jabbed it means you are MORE likely to die than unvaxxed.

you do know why this is dont you?? its because the jab is a leaky vaccine and has hijacked your immune response with a much less effective and adaptive mechanism for fighting disease.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:35 am

dragonfly wrote:
lol!, same.  quite apt for this thread topic tho.
Grinning Grinning Grinning
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:39 am

I wonder if part of the reason people don't like the idea of the vaccine is that in some sense it is considered  ' unnatural ' / artificial, whereas the virus is considered ' natural '.
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:43 am

Smells

Just be grateful that your not living in Canada, France or Australia
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 23, 2021 11:40 am

Smelly Bandit 

A Question for you Good Sir 

Imagine for a moment the following scenario.
Winter comes, everyone goes batsh*t crazy, Christmas Party after Christmas Party etc then NYE party followed by NYE party etc.
Come January a new variant of the virus appears for which the vaccine offers *** zero *** protection and rapidly spreads.

Would you do a little body popping dance in the street ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 pm

fatbob5 wrote:I wonder if part of the reason people don't like the idea of the vaccine is that in some sense it is considered  ' unnatural ' / artificial, whereas the virus is considered ' natural '.

do you mean the natural man made virus made in a lab in wuhan in china?
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:43 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Smelly Bandit 

A Question for you Good Sir 

Imagine for a moment the following scenario.
Winter comes, everyone goes batsh*t crazy, Christmas Party after Christmas Party etc then NYE party followed by NYE party etc.
Come January a new variant of the virus appears for which the vaccine offers *** zero *** protection and rapidly spreads.

Would you do a little body popping dance in the street ?

i dont realy have to imagine that bob, i think that its pretty  much whats going to happen.

only thing is there is currently no test that can differentate between variants

and no test that can differentiate between the flu and covid (which is why the PCR test is being pulled)

so the new variant will be the same as all the other variants or should we call it what it is?? the flu, the exact same flu we have had all along
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:47 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Smells

Just be grateful that your not living in Canada, France or Australia

yeah it could be worse, thankfully the british are generally too sheep like to resist their westminster overlords, the situation in aus is like it is because the aussies have seen whats happening with the vaccine deaths and have decided to say no, if the uptake was just as bad here, we would be in the same shit as they are
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:18 am

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next