IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so..............hows the freedom jab going??

4 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 3 Empty so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

bet you provaxxers are a bit miffed at the current situation. boris promised that gettint the jab would give you your freedoms back, now we see that you will in fact never get your freedoms back

hate to say it once again but i told you so ROFL now youre a prisoner in your own home except the fdifference is that youre also a lab rat for big pharma with god knows what running through your veins
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 3 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  fatbob5 Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:37 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

Yeah that makes sense

The majority of sick and dead will be people who are vaccinated against the virus but it's not cause the vaccine doesn't work against the virus 

When you're dying in hospital next winter from the Mexican gamma variant, you can take comfort knowing that your precious vaccine is functioning perfectly and is highly effective and protecting you from covid.
The vaccine offers protection, but not *** total *** protection.

It's like a suit of armour, a medieval bloke wearing one will be well protected, but not invincible. A heavy direct blow from an axe or broadsword would penetrate the armour. Also someone with a dagger could stab it between the joints
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

so..............hows the freedom jab going?? - Page 3 Empty Re: so..............hows the freedom jab going??

Post  smelly-bandit Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:12 am

fatbob5 wrote:
The vaccine offers protection, but not *** total *** protection.

It's like a suit of armour, a medieval bloke wearing one will be well protected, but not invincible. A heavy direct blow from an axe or broadsword would penetrate the armour. Also someone with a dagger could stab it between the joints

No need to justify getting jabbed to me bob

The bottom line is this. Neither you nor I will ever get our freedoms back we will both be living under the same authoritarianism of the tory /Labour Party except you will have an experimental vaccine in your system causing God knows what long term damage and I won't.
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Britain's daily Covid cases rise by 37% in a week to 10,633 - as Boris warns of a 'rough winter' ahead, refuses to rule out MORE lockdowns and dashes hopes of overseas summer holidays

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:28 am

I have noticed over the last couple of weeks more and more people *** not *** wearing masks in my local Tescos
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:15 am

fatbob5 wrote:I have noticed over the last couple of weeks more and more people *** not *** wearing masks in my local Tescos

The last couple of weeks?? So roughly about the time that has passed since the mask less non social distanced non rule of six G7 meeting

Is that about right??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:41 am

smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Jun 22, 2021 1:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

The last couple of weeks?? So roughly about the time that has passed since the mask less non social distanced non rule of six G7 meeting

Is that about right??
I don't want to sound like a snob
But
The sort of people not wearing masks don't really look like the sort of people who keep a close eye to the area of International Politics
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:52 pm

fatbob5 wrote:
I don't want to sound like a snob
But
The sort of people not wearing masks don't really look like the sort of people who keep a close eye to the area of International Politics
totally agree

mask weariings are so much more intelligent than non mask wearers

smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Tue Jun 22, 2021 3:58 pm

hey bob

i got question

before you got your jab,did you do any research on it?  the reason im asking is because there is this 23 yr old at work that cant wait to get jabbed up,  so  i was  curious and  wanted  to know why?

the long and the short of it was that he "wanted more antibodies" this guy is supposed to be quite switched on  but i was stunned by his ignorance,  so dd you do  any  research??
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:25 am

smelly-bandit wrote:hey bob

i got question

before you got your jab,did you do any research on it?  the reason im asking is because there is this 23 yr old at work that cant wait to get jabbed up,  so  i was  curious and  wanted  to know why?

the long and the short of it was that he "wanted more antibodies" this guy is supposed to be quite switched on  but i was stunned by his ignorance,  so dd you do  any  research??
I haven't yet had the Jab
I definitely plan to get it though. 
I'm absolutely sh*t scared, but I do recognize that having the virus could be far worse
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:28 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

No need to justify getting jabbed to me bob

The bottom line is this. Neither you nor I will ever get our freedoms back we will both be living under the same authoritarianism of the tory /Labour Party except you will have an experimental vaccine in your system causing God knows what long term damage and I won't.
If we were living under some authoritarian regime - being vaccined would be mandatory
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:21 am

fatbob5 wrote:
I haven't yet had the Jab
I definitely plan to get it though. 
I'm absolutely sh*t scared, but I do recognize that having the virus could be far worse

do you know that if you have previously had covid and recovered, then you are naturally immune

they did an expermint on people who survive the SARS virus back in 03, they found two things

1 - almost two decades later their immune systems were still able to protect them from SARS without any effort at all

2 - SARS and SARS-COV2 (covid 19) share 80% genetic makeup making them only 20% different to each other, and the people who were immune to SARS two decades later were also immune to covid 19 due to the similarities between the virus

so all these scare stories about variants are total BS, the variants are so similar as to be almost the same, so protection from one is protection from all

also you should hear the podcast with robert malone (inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology) in the podcast he basically says that these vaccines arent safe for anyone , ill post the video of podcast and an article shortly

youre an asshole bob, but i wouldnt wish this vaccine on you or anyone else for that matter ,well maybe just hancock and johnson
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:26 pm

India declares 'Nepal variant' - or 'Delta plus' - to be of concern amid fears it may evade vaccines more than original strain... and it's already been spotted in Britain

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Jun 23, 2021 2:19 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

do you know that if you have previously had covid and recovered, then you are naturally immune

they did an expermint on people who survive the SARS virus back in 03, they found two things

1 - almost two decades later their immune systems were still able to protect them from SARS without any effort at all

2 - SARS and SARS-COV2 (covid 19) share 80% genetic makeup making them only 20% different to each other, and the people who were immune to SARS two decades later were also immune to covid 19 due to the similarities between the virus

so all these scare stories about variants are total BS, the variants are so similar as to be almost the same, so protection from one is protection from all

also you should hear the podcast with robert malone (inventor of the mRNA vaccine technology) in the podcast he basically says that these vaccines arent safe for anyone , ill post the video of podcast and an article shortly

youre an asshole bob, but i wouldnt wish this vaccine on you or anyone else for that matter ,well maybe just hancock and johnson
As far as I know, I have never had the virus. At my age I would very much doubt that it would an asymptomatic experience
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:42 am

SB 
What negative health consequences do you believe that the vaccine will cause?

I fully accept that there is a chance that there might be some, but it's a risk I'm prepared to take
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:54 am

fatbob5 wrote:SB 
What negative health consequences do you believe that the vaccine will cause?

I fully accept that there is a chance that there might be some, but it's a risk I'm prepared to take

there are plenty that it has already caused bob

they range from everything from a headache to death and everything inbetween

so the vaccine works like this

they take a piece of mRNA which is from the spike protein on the covid virus, they thought this spike protein was a good target to trigger the human immune system against covid

they then enclose this mRNA strand in a lipid nanoparticle envelop to allow it to avoid the immune system which would normally kill it as a foreign body

think

lipid nanoparticle envelope = amazon box

mRNA strand = what you bought from amazon sitting in the box

the "parcel" is then taken up by cells and the mRNA then instructs the cell to grow the spike protein which then portudes outwards from the cell

the antibodies then see the spike and take it to the rest of the immune system so it can understand what the threat is and thats how it creates an immune response and in theroy how it protects you.

the problem is that the "spike" being produced in very high amounts and is extremely dangerous on its own, they call it cytotoxic which is very very bad, and what they are finding is that the spike is breaking away from the cells that take it up and become free floating in your system which its not supposed to do

it can cross the blood brain barrier and enter the brain, it can enter every single organ of your body which its not supposed to do.

this free floating spike protein is causing the damage, so if you get the jab and the spikes break free in your body, you may as well be picking up a vaccine damage lottery scratch card - could be nothing, could be wheelchairs and tubes for the rest of your life 

there is also reports of the lipid nanoparticle collecting in the bone marrow and the ovaries, not good

the death toll is getting into the tens of thousands and the injury toll is now approaching the millions, you can see for yourself on the various ADR reporting systems

there are stories all over the internet about the horrorific injuries being suffered, i saw a mother testifying about how her daughter was now fucked for life after she volunteered for a trial on children , it was heartbreaking

they said this was a safe vaccine, and yet its not, the reason its not is because it is already causing short term devestation and the long term safety data doesnt exist, the time simply hasnt elapsed for them to say "yes this is safe long term"

think about this

the govt and the big pharma are immune from any kind of prosecution and totally absolved of any responsibility should you get injured or die from thsi vaccine, you cannot blame and sue them for compo if you get fucked by their jab

the vaccine is not "licensed" for use in human beings it is emergency use authorised only, why would they need to do that if it was safe?? that makes it an experimental vaccine,

youre being experimented on and they arent telling you about it, they dont have your informed consent because youre not being informed - this is a violation of the nuremberg code

heres one thing for starters 

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients:

messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA),
lipids (SM-102,polyethylene glycol [PEG]2000dimyristoylglycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and

1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetatetrihydrate, and sucrose.

SM-102

Application of the substance / the mixtureThis product is for research use - Not for human or veterinary diagnostic or therapeutic use

there are so many other reasons why this is could be bad news

but its your call bob

just make sure youre informed , watch this, the guy on the left invented the mRNA technology

smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:51 pm

also id probably be happy to take this jab if it was a more traditiional vaccine

the untried untested nature of this new mRNA technology and the lack of long term safety data means iits a no for me
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:28 am

so bob

you rushing out to get  the jab yet??

good newsis you will still have to isolate, not be allowed to fly on holiday, have to wear face mask everywhere and social distance for the rest of your miserable life

oh yeah and dangerous booster jabs every 6 months

tell me why youre getting jabbed again?? oh yeah to get your freedoms back, hows that working out for you?? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:43 pm

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:01 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

there are plenty that it has already caused bob

they range from everything from a headache to death and everything inbetween

so the vaccine works like this

they take a piece of mRNA which is from the spike protein on the covid virus, they thought this spike protein was a good target to trigger the human immune system against covid

they then enclose this mRNA strand in a lipid nanoparticle envelop to allow it to avoid the immune system which would normally kill it as a foreign body

think

lipid nanoparticle envelope = amazon box

mRNA strand = what you bought from amazon sitting in the box

the "parcel" is then taken up by cells and the mRNA then instructs the cell to grow the spike protein which then portudes outwards from the cell

the antibodies then see the spike and take it to the rest of the immune system so it can understand what the threat is and thats how it creates an immune response and in theroy how it protects you.

the problem is that the "spike" being produced in very high amounts and is extremely dangerous on its own, they call it cytotoxic which is very very bad, and what they are finding is that the spike is breaking away from the cells that take it up and become free floating in your system which its not supposed to do

it can cross the blood brain barrier and enter the brain, it can enter every single organ of your body which its not supposed to do.

this free floating spike protein is causing the damage, so if you get the jab and the spikes break free in your body, you may as well be picking up a vaccine damage lottery scratch card - could be nothing, could be wheelchairs and tubes for the rest of your life 

there is also reports of the lipid nanoparticle collecting in the bone marrow and the ovaries, not good

the death toll is getting into the tens of thousands and the injury toll is now approaching the millions, you can see for yourself on the various ADR reporting systems

there are stories all over the internet about the horrorific injuries being suffered, i saw a mother testifying about how her daughter was now fucked for life after she volunteered for a trial on children , it was heartbreaking

they said this was a safe vaccine, and yet its not, the reason its not is because it is already causing short term devestation and the long term safety data doesnt exist, the time simply hasnt elapsed for them to say "yes this is safe long term"

think about this

the govt and the big pharma are immune from any kind of prosecution and totally absolved of any responsibility should you get injured or die from thsi vaccine, you cannot blame and sue them for compo if you get fucked by their jab

the vaccine is not "licensed" for use in human beings it is emergency use authorised only, why would they need to do that if it was safe?? that makes it an experimental vaccine,

youre being experimented on and they arent telling you about it, they dont have your informed consent because youre not being informed - this is a violation of the nuremberg code

heres one thing for starters 

WHAT ARE THE INGREDIENTS IN THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE?

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine contains the following ingredients:

messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA),
lipids (SM-102,polyethylene glycol [PEG]2000dimyristoylglycerol [DMG], cholesterol, and

1,2-distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphocholine [DSPC]), tromethamine, tromethamine hydrochloride, acetic acid, sodium acetatetrihydrate, and sucrose.

SM-102

Application of the substance / the mixtureThis product is for research use - Not for human or veterinary diagnostic or therapeutic use

there are so many other reasons why this is could be bad news

but its your call bob

just make sure youre informed , watch this, the guy on the left invented the mRNA technology

Smells, even if you have spent a hundred hours on the internet researching the vaccines you are still not an epidemiologist. 

In the event that the vaccines cause long term negative health consequences then this country as a whole is well and truly f***ed anyway in light of how many people who have had it
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:06 am

Beware of any YouTube video with ' Red Pilled ' in the title ( unless it's about the new Matrix movie )
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:21 am

Smells
Two Questions for you 

1) Do you support Free-Market Capitalism?

2)Do you support the right of a Cruise company to say - ' Only vaccinated people welcome ' ?
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  smelly-bandit Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:01 pm

fatbob5 wrote:Smells
Two Questions for you 

1) Do you support Free-Market Capitalism?

2)Do you support the right of a Cruise company to say - ' Only vaccinated people welcome ' ?

1 - yes

2 - yes and no,

no,because you would never be allowed to say "only unvaccinated people welcome" if you cant dsecriminate against everybody then you shouldnt be allowed to descriminate against anybody

if the opposite was allowed and you were able to disallow people who were vaccinated then i would say crack on do what you want, if you as a company want to reduce your customer base then be prepared for a reduced profit margin or if you work for such a company be prepared to be a slave because they will increase your workload by reducing your manpower , but then you should also then be allowed to say "only whites welcome" or "only blacks welcome" 

do youu suupport "only whites welcome"

yes because the vaxxed are super spreaders,keep your dirty spike protein shedding walking corpses away from me, did you see that "only vaxxed allowed" cruise ship had cases of covid amongst its fully vaxxed crew and passangers, the more this happens the less likely such a policy will be in effect, hardly good publicity is it??

"hey come on board youre safe we are all vaxxed"............................2 days later people start dropping dead from covid

im all for segregation as a choice not as an enforrced policy, if this cruise company doesnt want my business then i will give my money to someone who does. one of my all time favourite pubs is now on my blacklist because of their covid compliance, the way they overreacted and behaved like nazis means i doubt very much i will be going back there, which is a pity since its an amazing pub and in walking distance of my house.

if a company has a bad business model and has policies that make the cuustomer do the work then they wont last very long. if a went to a place 10 times a month but now only go twice a month because of their covid policy then they have lost money, a small amount granted but if they dont replace my custom then over a year thats a lot to lose from a single punter.

ive been to plenty of places like that, and the good ones will get me back and the ones that went full blown mask fanatic covid cultist on me wont be seeing me again

simple
smelly-bandit
smelly-bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  fatbob5 Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:34 am

Smells
Is Boris now your hero ?

fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next