pop quiz -celebrities

Go down

pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm

http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/People/Tudor-Celebrities-249061.html

historical ones.

yes bill you will have to guess them all

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37743
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  bill stickers on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:29 pm

Flap Meister wrote:http://www.funtrivia.com/trivia-quiz/People/Tudor-Celebrities-249061.html

historical ones.

yes bill you will have to guess them all


lol!

1 out of 10

and that was the last one


avatar
bill stickers
......
......

Posts : 2773

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Durham on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:34 pm

Two......and still no way to log in (at least not off iPhone)
avatar
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Cass on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm

@Durham wrote:Two......and still no way to log in (at least not off iPhone)

9/10...and ditto can't log in
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Flap Zappa on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:47 pm

well I have no idea why you people cannot log in as it does not even ask me to log in.
I am logged in automatically

_______________________________________________________________________
Socialists never tire of spending other peoples money

To the twittersphere
if you wish to comment on this or any other thread then sign up and have your say in more than 140 characters. All political persuasions welcome

The Artist Formally Known As D555 - - Follow on twitter: @in_a_flap              
avatar
Flap Zappa
...........
...........

Posts : 37743
Location : village of the sun

http://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Durham on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:52 pm

@Cass wrote:

9/10...and ditto can't log in

So you're good at history, literature and the arts?

I'm good at science, technology, medicine and sports

Want to form a quiz team?!

avatar
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Cass on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:56 pm

@Durham wrote:

So you're good at history, literature and the arts?

I'm good at science, technology, medicine and sports

Want to form a quiz team?!


pretty much my things but also general trivia and okayish at geography and celebrities.

I think we would be invincible...where were you when i did the pub quiz last month? My team-mates including the husband are sooooooo fired...save your tax refund for a plane ticket and i will give you a heads up when the next one is
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Durham on Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:58 pm

@Cass wrote:

pretty much my things but also general trivia and okayish at geography and celebrities.

I think we would be invincible...where were you when i did the pub quiz last month? My team-mates including the husband are sooooooo fired...save your tax refund for a plane ticket and i will give you a heads up when the next one is

If I get on a plane to the states.....it will be back to Vegas baby!
avatar
Durham
..........
..........

Posts : 10560

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Cass on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:09 pm

@Durham wrote:

If I get on a plane to the states.....it will be back to Vegas baby!



that could be arranged as well only a 7 hour drive.....ROAD TRIP Cool can call in at Bullhead City on the way as well
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  bill stickers on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 pm

noooooooooooooooooooo


i thought i was onto a winner




nice 1 cass

avatar
bill stickers
......
......

Posts : 2773

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Cass on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:36 am

@bill stickers wrote:noooooooooooooooooooo


i thought i was onto a winner




nice 1 cass


sorry babes...i hated to do it to you of all people BUT i have to put a certain someone back into his place. Well done you though
avatar
Cass
......
......

Posts : 3329
Location : Across the Pond

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  gerber on Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:40 am

A well done from me too also can't log on though to others. Brain box unlimited........ I love you
avatar
gerber
.........
.........

Posts : 8931
Location : Not there

Back to top Go down

Re: pop quiz -celebrities

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum