IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LBC radio and the BBC

3 posters

Go down

LBC radio and the BBC Empty LBC radio and the BBC

Post  Guest Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:10 am

A short while ago I was listening to the radio, LBC 97.3 FM and it was the usual Friday Night phone in hosted by Nick Abbott. A bloke called Jeremy called and happened to air his views on the BBC, the licence fee and that lots of people feel that the BBC is left-wing biased. Well, Nick Abbott (Whom I normally like) vociferously defended the Beeb and mocked the caller for even dare to think that it was left-wing, then the host went on to say, "...and there's nothing wrong with being left-wing anyway."

My point is that we all live in insular worlds and truly believe that we are right and that everyone else should also think and feel the way that we do.

LBC radio and the BBC Image1222o

http://flapado.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

LBC radio and the BBC Empty Re: LBC radio and the BBC

Post  tom sawyer Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:14 pm

ItheMonkey wrote:A short while ago I was listening to the radio, LBC 97.3 FM and it was the usual Friday Night phone in hosted by Nick Abbott. A bloke called Jeremy called and happened to air his views on the BBC, the licence fee and that lots of people feel that the BBC is left-wing biased. Well, Nick Abbott (Whom I normally like) vociferously defended the Beeb and mocked the caller for even dare to think that it was left-wing, then the host went on to say, "...and there's nothing wrong with being left-wing anyway."

My point is that we all live in insular worlds and truly believe that we are right and that everyone else should also think and feel the way that we do.

that is a typical response form media outlets in this country , a bit like on here
if you state the facts , they try to mock you, or cut you off if on air.
You are not saying what they want you to say.

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  fatbob5 Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:54 pm

ItheMonkey wrote:A short while ago I was listening to the radio, LBC 97.3 FM and it was the usual Friday Night phone in hosted by Nick Abbott. A bloke called Jeremy called and happened to air his views on the BBC, the licence fee and that lots of people feel that the BBC is left-wing biased. Well, Nick Abbott (Whom I normally like) vociferously defended the Beeb and mocked the caller for even dare to think that it was left-wing, then the host went on to say, "...and there's nothing wrong with being left-wing anyway."

there is a flapado forum

interesting Suspect
fatbob5
fatbob5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down