IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

silly joke just to cheer your day along!!

Go down

silly joke just to cheer your day along!! Empty silly joke just to cheer your day along!!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:48 am

I just entered my wife in a saggy tits competition, she wiped the floor with them.lol!

Back to top Go down

silly joke just to cheer your day along!! Empty Re: silly joke just to cheer your day along!!

Post  wyatt1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:48 pm

heartsandminds wrote:I just entered my wife in a saggy tits competition, she wiped the floor with them.lol!

Lets hope you hid any lethal weapons from her. affraid
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

silly joke just to cheer your day along!! Empty Re: silly joke just to cheer your day along!!

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:52 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

Lets hope you hid any lethal weapons from her. affraid

lol!.

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:27 pm

heartsandminds wrote:

lol!.

A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service, the pall bearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint moan! They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive!
She lives for ten more years, and then dies. Once again, a ceremony is held, and at the end of it, the pall bearers are again carrying out the casket. As they carry the casket towards the door, the husband cries out: "Watch that f**king wall!"

bounce bounce
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:30 pm

wyatt1 wrote:

A funeral service is being held for a woman who has just passed away. At the end of the service, the pall bearers are carrying the casket out when they accidentally bump into a wall, jarring the casket. They hear a faint moan! They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive!
She lives for ten more years, and then dies. Once again, a ceremony is held, and at the end of it, the pall bearers are again carrying out the casket. As they carry the casket towards the door, the husband cries out: "Watch that f**king wall!"

bounce bounce

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down