IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE time-wasting ballboy given a kicking on TV by Chelsea ace Eden Hazard was in hiding last night after death threats from Blues thugs.

3 posters

Go down

THE time-wasting ballboy given a kicking on TV by Chelsea ace Eden Hazard was in hiding last night after death threats from Blues thugs.  Empty THE time-wasting ballboy given a kicking on TV by Chelsea ace Eden Hazard was in hiding last night after death threats from Blues thugs.

Post  gerber Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Whatever your opinion of the actions of the ball boy, this is just disgraceful beyond belief and should be dealt with immediately.

Footnote

Ashley Cole's mother appears to be in the thick if things again re tweets

Full report :-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4761866/Eden-Hazard-ballboy-Charlie-Morgan-gets-death-threats-as-cops-launch-probe.html
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

THE time-wasting ballboy given a kicking on TV by Chelsea ace Eden Hazard was in hiding last night after death threats from Blues thugs.  Empty Re: THE time-wasting ballboy given a kicking on TV by Chelsea ace Eden Hazard was in hiding last night after death threats from Blues thugs.

Post  BigAndy9 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Yeah yeah every boy used to say "i'm gonna kill you" back in the 70's and 80's - it didn't mean you were going to do it.

This "boy" is a little sh1t that needs a good hiding!!!
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

THE time-wasting ballboy given a kicking on TV by Chelsea ace Eden Hazard was in hiding last night after death threats from Blues thugs.  Empty Re: THE time-wasting ballboy given a kicking on TV by Chelsea ace Eden Hazard was in hiding last night after death threats from Blues thugs.

Post  gerber Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Yeah yeah every boy used to say "i'm gonna kill you" back in the 70's and 80's - it didn't mean you were going to do it.

Do you support Swansea ?
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:55 pm

gerber wrote:

Do you support Swansea ?

Huh?

Do you mean do i support Chelsea? No, i don't.
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:03 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Huh?

Do you mean do i support Chelsea? No, i don't.

Sorry, my mistake. Couldn't edit my post ROFL
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:06 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:Yeah yeah every boy used to say "i'm gonna kill you" back in the 70's and 80's - it didn't mean you were going to do it.

Same as that. He's the son of one of the bigwigs, who's a millionaire. Obviously thinks he's God's gift, arrogant little shit. Just watchng him pretend to be in agony made me want to give him another kick.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Tess wrote:

Same as that. He's the son of one of the bigwigs, who's a millionaire. Obviously thinks he's God's gift, arrogant little shit. Just watchng him pretend to be in agony made me want to give him another kick.

I'm guessing he just about felt some contact - when you see the zoomed in version the guy kicks and the ball comes out the other side cleanly.
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:43 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

I'm guessing he just about felt some contact - when you see the zoomed in version the guy kicks and the ball comes out the other side cleanly.

There is still no licence for the death threats. If it was a Fatwa we would all be up in arms.
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  BigAndy9 Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:49 pm

gerber wrote:

There is still no licence for the death threats. If it was a Fatwa we would all be up in arms.

Death threats about football on twitter are usually schoolboy stuff.

Fatwa's by muslim clerics are usually serious.

You sometimes have to use your brain, your judgement.
BigAndy9
BigAndy9

Back to top Go down

Post  gerber Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:53 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:

Death threats about football on twitter are usually schoolboy stuff.

Fatwa's by muslim clerics are usually serious.

You sometimes have to use your brain, your judgement.

I concur, but many Joe Public fail to do so..........................Not good for Chelsea
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down