IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't hit a thing

2 posters

Go down

I can't hit a thing Empty I can't hit a thing

Post  wyatt1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:15 pm

The recruit had been on the firing range for over an hour and hit nothing.

'It's no good,' he said to the corporal. 'I'll never make a soldier. I'm going off to shoot myself.'

Take plenty of ammunition,' advised the corporal.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

I can't hit a thing Empty Re: I can't hit a thing

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:17 pm

wyatt1 wrote:The recruit had been on the firing range for over an hour and hit nothing.

'It's no good,' he said to the corporal. 'I'll never make a soldier. I'm going off to shoot myself.'

Take plenty of ammunition,' advised the corporal.
when I was in the navy doing my basic training, we had some nigerians in our divisions and when we were down on the range the gunnery officer got quite narked with one of them as he kept missing the target. shoot at the number you horrible little man he kept raging and the nigerian fired off another magazine and hit not a thing., It wasn't until someone noticed the huge numbers on the wall behind the target were getting chipped away that we twigged what he had actually been shooting at.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Flap Jong Meister wrote:
when I was in the navy doing my basic training, we had some nigerians in our divisions and when we were down on the range the gunnery officer got quite narked with one of them as he kept missing the target. shoot at the number you horrible little man he kept raging and the nigerian fired off another magazine and hit not a thing., It wasn't until someone noticed the huge numbers on the wall behind the target were getting chipped away that we twigged what he had actually been shooting at.

He could try 'Russian roulette' with a semi-automatic ROFL ROFL
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:45 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
Flap Jong Meister wrote:

He could try 'Russian roulette' with a semi-automatic I can't hit a thing 3562723908 I can't hit a thing 3562723908
he was possibly the laziest bastard I have ever met.
I am sure he probably went on to be a torturer in nigeria. lol!
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:42 am

Flap Jong Meister wrote:he was possibly the laziest bastard I have ever met.
I am sure he probably went on to be a torturer in nigeria. lol!

A Labour torturer (not very good at his job) bounce
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down