IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyfall

Go down

Skyfall Empty Skyfall

Post  Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:18 am

No, not the story of demise of the forum but the James Bond movie.

Skyfall 1-james-bond-007-skyfall-tom-ford

Just come upstairs after watching this film which I found to be a "Cracker". The film has a quality akin to the original Connery movies although Daniel Craig is starting to age a bit. The only thing which I found naff was the baddy who would not survive 5mins on here. His prosthetic makeup was almost comical, like Keith Chegwin on Botox. For the blokes that appreciate a full set of curves - the usual Bond babes were showing legs and cleavage. One femine lovely was on a boat, taking a shower and Bond suddenly gets on the boat and joins her in the shower; she never screamed or dropped the loofa.

Fairly long film, but damn fun stuff and I would give it 7.5 out of 10.

Back to top Go down

Skyfall Empty Re: Skyfall

Post  Broken Arrow Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:49 am

Croissant wrote:No, not the story of demise of the forum but the James Bond movie.

Skyfall 1-james-bond-007-skyfall-tom-ford

Just come upstairs after watching this film which I found to be a "Cracker". The film has a quality akin to the original Connery movies although Daniel Craig is starting to age a bit. The only thing which I found naff was the baddy who would not survive 5mins on here. His prosthetic makeup was almost comical, like Keith Chegwin on Botox. For the blokes that appreciate a full set of curves - the usual Bond babes were showing legs and cleavage. One femine lovely was on a boat, taking a shower and Bond suddenly gets on the boat and joins her in the shower; she never screamed or dropped the loofa.

Fairly long film, but damn fun stuff and I would give it 7.5 out of 10.

Really enjoyed it too keith; far better than awful Quantum. I'd have given it a 9 myself, an extra point only for the awesome soundtrack. The locations of Bond films are always important to me and this had some crackers, Istanbul to Shanghai, London to the Highlands, splendid stuff. The ghost city island was a great idea too, and of course baddies in Bond films usually are lame at fighting themselves, that's why they have loads of henchmen lol!

Goldeneye remains the best Bond film for me though, followed very closely by Goldfinger Smile
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:23 am

Blimey....we've agreed on something!

Judy Dench looked old in it and what about the new Miss Funny-Fanny...I mean Miss Money-Penny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Arrow Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:48 am

Croissant wrote:Blimey....we've agreed on something!

Judy Dench looked old in it and what about the new Miss Funny-Fanny...I mean Miss Money-Penny.

Judy Dench did look old but then it was her swan song for the series. I liked how the moved it all back into the original office of M that was a nice nostalgic touch.

I like the new Money Penny Smile

I do agree on Craig though he did seem old, but then they played on that, I think he has two more films left on his contract though and tbf he is still better than Dalton ever was lol!
Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 am

I have to see it now i was going to give it a miss aftervthe last bond movie, which i didnt think much if.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum