IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herbal and fruity tea's are there any health benefits?

3 posters

Go down

Herbal and fruity tea's are there any health benefits? Empty Herbal and fruity tea's are there any health benefits?

Post  guest .. Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 am

I read that Rosemary can be fantastic for memory boosting, it,s been scientificaly proven to do so, Lemon & Ginger is a great energy booster I found, I just discovered flavoured teas by accident, currently drinking blackberry/blueberry flavour, very refreshing indeed.

My question, are there any health benefits?

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Herbal and fruity tea's are there any health benefits? Empty Re: Herbal and fruity tea's are there any health benefits?

Post  gerber Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:02 am

MTC wrote:I read that Rosemary can be fantastic for memory boosting, it,s been scientificaly proven to do so, Lemon & Ginger is a great energy booster I found, I just discovered flavoured teas by accident, currently drinking blackberry/blueberry flavour, very refreshing indeed.

My question, are there any health benefits?

If you feel better then there must be. Chill Out
gerber
gerber

Back to top Go down

Herbal and fruity tea's are there any health benefits? Empty Re: Herbal and fruity tea's are there any health benefits?

Post  mattiducatti Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:22 pm

:lol!

I think many benefits are found in herbs and fruits.

And I've read that most teas (green teas especially) are packed with anti oxidants.

mattiducatti
mattiducatti

Back to top Go down

Post  guest .. Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Anyone know any labido boosters?

guest ..

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down