IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE NHS’s non-emergency helpline is to be staffed by overly-inquistive old women.

3 posters

Go down

THE NHS’s non-emergency helpline is to be staffed by overly-inquistive old women. Empty THE NHS’s non-emergency helpline is to be staffed by overly-inquistive old women.

Post  wyatt1 Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:26 pm

Following the withdrawal of the main contractor, NHS managers turned to the only people who are actually interested in your minor ailments.

88-year-old 111 operator Mary Fisher said: “We get all sorts of people ringing in. Men, women, homosexuals, coloureds.

“You wouldn’t believe what they get up to. One gentleman had all these warts on his whatnot because of going with prostitutes. Disgusting.

“I’m not allowed to tell you his name but he’s a hairdresser from Basildon and his wife is called Sharon.

“I said to put some vinegar on it. There’s nothing you can’t cure with vinegar, bicarb or the steam from a bowl of hot water.”

The geriatric female staff have already been cautioned for all gathering around the receiver when someone’s got an especially interesting ailment involving their ‘waterworks’.

Major call centres have now opened in Bristol, Birmingham and Newcastle equipped with state of the art telephony, comfy chairs and colossal urns of tea.

111 user Wayne Hayes said: “I’ve been short of breath for a few weeks and apparently the cure is to have a glass of squash.

“Weirdly the operator asked me to describe the decorative aspects of my house, seemingly just so she could form a mental image.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/111-rescued-by-nosy-interfering-old-women-2013073077381

Course it's true,   would I lie to you!!!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THE NHS’s non-emergency helpline is to be staffed by overly-inquistive old women. Empty Re: THE NHS’s non-emergency helpline is to be staffed by overly-inquistive old women.

Post  wyatt1 Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:26 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:

THE NHS’s non-emergency helpline is to be staffed by overly-inquistive old women. Captur10

SASSY is heading the team.ROFL 

bounce bounce
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

THE NHS’s non-emergency helpline is to be staffed by overly-inquistive old women. Empty Re: THE NHS’s non-emergency helpline is to be staffed by overly-inquistive old women.

Post  gelico Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:25 pm

wyatt1 wrote:Following the withdrawal of the main contractor, NHS managers turned to the only people who are actually interested in your minor ailments.

88-year-old 111 operator Mary Fisher said: “We get all sorts of people ringing in. Men, women, homosexuals, coloureds.

“You wouldn’t believe what they get up to. One gentleman had all these warts on his whatnot because of going with prostitutes. Disgusting.

“I’m not allowed to tell you his name but he’s a hairdresser from Basildon and his wife is called Sharon.

“I said to put some vinegar on it. There’s nothing you can’t cure with vinegar, bicarb or the steam from a bowl of hot water.”

The geriatric female staff have already been cautioned for all gathering around the receiver when someone’s got an especially interesting ailment involving their ‘waterworks’.

Major call centres have now opened in Bristol, Birmingham and Newcastle equipped with state of the art telephony, comfy chairs and colossal urns of tea.

111 user Wayne Hayes said: “I’ve been short of breath for a few weeks and apparently the cure is to have a glass of squash.

“Weirdly the operator asked me to describe the decorative aspects of my house, seemingly just so she could form a mental image.”

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/health/111-rescued-by-nosy-interfering-old-women-2013073077381

Course it's true,   would I lie to you!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA,,,,,Quality

have a green

i've missed you wyatt
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:58 am

ALLAKAKA wrote:

THE NHS’s non-emergency helpline is to be staffed by overly-inquistive old women. Captur10

SASSY is heading the team.ROFL 
So that's what happened to 'Giant Haystacks'   (the wrestler, for info. of younger members)Grinning
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down