IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

world's worst zoo

3 posters

Go down

world's worst zoo Empty world's worst zoo

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Is this the world's worst zoo? Visitors' fury after staff in China try to pass off Tibetan mastiff as a lion and a mongrel as a leopard

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2394369/Is-worlds-worst-zoo-Visitors-fury-staff-China-try-pass-Tibetan-mastiff-African-lion-common-mongrel-leopard.html#ixzz2c4bVj1jJ

Rion, rion.
rowl
giggle 
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

world's worst zoo Empty Re: world's worst zoo

Post  gelico Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:47 pm

Another mother Liu Wen was also furious.

She said: 'I had my young son with me so I tried to play along and told him it was a special kind of lion.
'But then the dog barked and he knew straight away what it was and that I'd lied to him.

Elsewhere in the zoo, visitors found a mongrel dog in the Timber wolf's cage and another pooch posing as a leopard in the big cat enclosure.

Then in the reptile house, keepers had placed two giant sea cucumbers which they were trying to pass off as snakes.

i was laughing when i read this but i just fell about when i got to that bit about the sea cucumbers

wtf??? sounds like one of wyat's mash spoofs

hilarious!!
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:25 am

gelico wrote:Another mother Liu Wen was also furious.

She said: 'I had my young son with me so I tried to play along and told him it was a special kind of lion.
'But then the dog barked and he knew straight away what it was and that I'd lied to him.

Elsewhere in the zoo, visitors found a mongrel dog in the Timber wolf's cage and another pooch posing as a leopard in the big cat enclosure.

Then in the reptile house, keepers had placed two giant sea cucumbers which they were trying to pass off as snakes.

i was laughing when i read this but i just fell about when i got to that bit about the sea cucumbers

wtf???  sounds like one of wyat's mash spoofs

hilarious!!

bounce bounce 

Should the above (red)  read "Piss off as snakes and NOT Pass ..)
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down