IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh bugger, I sense another name change coming on.

5 posters

Go down

Oh bugger, I sense another name change coming on.  Empty Oh bugger, I sense another name change coming on.

Post  Flap Zappa Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:11 am

Why HAS global warming slowed? Scientists admit they don't know why - but are '95% sure' humans are to blame for climate change

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2398753/Why-HAS-global-warming-slowed-Scientists-admit-dont-know-why.html#ixzz2ceE63DbV

So global warming became climate change because the facts did not fit the "science" and now we are told that the end of the world as we know it has slowed down and the people who confidently predicted Armageddon do not have a clue why.

If you worship at a church then you can make any claims and the faithful will follow.

Man made global warming is a myth.
Climate change is , has, and forever will be going on, as that is what climates do, they change.
If their are grants available if you slap global warming/ climate change in the proposal, people are going to jump on that bandwagon,and as has been shown by the infamous hockey stick they will attempt to make the figures fit their ideas.

it is a scam to con you out of your money and make the green billionaires even richer. the first of which was Al gore, an inconvenient truth that does not get mentioned.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Oh bugger, I sense another name change coming on.  Empty Re: Oh bugger, I sense another name change coming on.

Post  eddie Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:59 pm

I take it you don't believe that the zillions of chemicals in our electricity usage, petrol, deodorants, plant sprays, perfumes, households products etc etc are causing any damage whatsoever to the ozone layer?
eddie
eddie

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Oh bugger, I sense another name change coming on.  Empty Re: Oh bugger, I sense another name change coming on.

Post  Flix Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:33 pm

There are many examples of periods of extreme weather in Britain and Northern Europe, in about 600 and something (I think) there were at least four years of torrential rain, crops failed and many people starved, they thought the end of the world had come, tree rings confirm the reports and I doubt the medieval world was doing much to interfere with the climate, there could have been a massive volanic eruption that affected the weather though. In Tudor times the Thames froze for months, enough to have fairs held on the ice, although it must be said the river was wider then. This kind of thing has happened many times, the sun controls our weather. That said all the chemicals and muck we throw up into the atmosphere is not going to do us much good, I do agree on that.

Flix

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:35 pm

eddie wrote:I take it you don't believe that the zillions of chemicals in our electricity usage, petrol, deodorants, plant sprays, perfumes, households products etc etc are causing any damage whatsoever to the ozone layer?
that is an entirely different topic to global warming.climate change.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:37 pm

Flix wrote:There are many examples of periods of extreme weather in Britain and Northern Europe, in about 600 and something (I think) there were at least four years of torrential rain, crops failed and many people starved, they thought the end of the world had come, tree rings confirm the reports and I doubt the medieval world was doing much to interfere with the climate, there could have been a massive volanic eruption that affected the weather though. In Tudor times the Thames froze for months, enough to have fairs held on the ice, although it must be said the river was wider then. This kind of thing has happened many times, the sun controls our weather. That said all the chemicals and muck we throw up into the atmosphere is not going to do us much good, I do agree on that.
A volcano will chuck out more greenhouse gasses than the world produces in a year.
the whole church of climatology is a scam and nice little earner for the snakeoil salesmen and governments.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  eddie Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:18 am

Flap Gallagher wrote:that is an entirely different topic to global warming.climate change.
Isn't Global warming about the fecked up ozone layer? scratch 
eddie
eddie

http://www.myspace.com/fireflyuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Durham Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:23 am

eddie wrote:Isn't Global warming about the fecked up ozone layer? scratch 
Global warming is nothing more than arrogance if the human mind.

The planet is doing what it has done for centuries - cooling down and warming up. The earth is huge and the arrogance that we are doing all this damage in the pursuit of state control and higher taxation is disgusting. I prefer to think of it as nature doing its thing ....

The science on this matter is junk, when it disproves theories (as it has done over and over) it is burried and even preachers of this junk are now turning their backs on it and saying they are wrong.

Chemical use and their effects are largely is unknown as we haven't had them for long enough to see their effects....but one must remember that they all originate from materials found on earth and processed......we cannot create matter!

Do we overuse precious resources and can we do differently? Yes - but this is a totally different debate to the world warming up or not.
Durham
Durham

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Flap Zappa Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:09 pm

eddie wrote:
Flap Gallagher wrote:that is an entirely different topic to global warming.climate change.
Isn't Global warming about the fecked up ozone layer? scratch 
no
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down