IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Didge

+2
guest...
Bert Assirati
6 posters

Go down

Didge Empty Didge

Post  Bert Assirati Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:10 am

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

Didge Empty Re: Didge

Post  guest... Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:14 am

Am more like this:

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:33 am

Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Tess Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:59 am

scrat wrote:Didglet is the only game on here, now that i've been restricted from posting threads that criticise the "nasty party".

He does not deserve all the derision he gets, and he does provide entertainment!
Oh come on Scrat, it's only light entertainment - there's nothing really nasty in it, on my part at least.  And tbh he did deserve the derision of my didge thread last night by saying he's 1000 times more intelijent than me.  He doesn't even know me!  That's asking for a put-down.  But if you think he's being picked on I'll do one about you if you like. Twisted Evil
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:23 am

scrat wrote:Hi Tess,

I agree with you, Didge deserves exactly what he gets, sometimes he stomps around like Paddy Il Duce bleating inanely and mumbling nonsense, convinced within his own mind that he's correct, but then,,,we all do that!
Why have you been restricted on doing political threads? Maybe just use acceptable titles, then go for it inside the thread.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:56 am

scrat wrote:Didglet is the only game on here, now that i've been restricted from posting threads that criticise the "nasty party".

He does not deserve all the derision he gets, and he does provide entertainment!
scrat I do not know how many times I have to say this before you understand, you can post as many threads about anything .If they are in the wrong section, I will move them to the right section, if someone has posted the same thread first I will merge yours with theirs, if you posted it first I will merge theirs with yours, if there is swearing in the title I will change the swear words. So feel free to post thread after thread on whatever topic you like, but just abide by those few guideline.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:57 am

Tess wrote:

I agree with you, Didge deserves exactly what he gets, sometimes he stomps around like Paddy Il Duce bleating inanely and mumbling nonsense, convinced within his own mind that he's correct, but then,,,we all do that!
Why have you been restricted on doing political threads?  Maybe just use acceptable titles,  then go for it inside the thread.
He hasn't, he is having a tantrum
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  Bert Assirati Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:57 am

Cheer up Scrat you maybe a Labour supporter but you have exquisite taste in music.  Keep posting.

Bert Assirati

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:10 pm

lol! seems you are still upset I had to correct your inaccurate knowledge of the British empire and shatter your illusions of Victorian Britain.
Dean Is right you are the only one whinging here, quite amusing, man up and get back to posting some of which I enjoy!

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:12 pm

Tess wrote:Oh come on Scrat, it's only light entertainment - there's nothing really nasty in it, on my part at least.  And tbh he did deserve the derision of my didge thread last night by saying he's 1000 times more intelijent than me.  He doesn't even know me!  That's asking for a put-down.  But if you think he's being picked on I'll do one about you if you like. Twisted Evil
Tess you failed to see the irony of me saying that after you called me thick, but hey ho I know it is all done as banter and dont mind really to be honest, just will give some banter back

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:24 pm

Didge wrote:lol! seems you are still upset I had to correct your inaccurate knowledge of the British empire and shatter your illusions of Victorian Britain.
Dean Is right you are the only one whinging here, quite amusing, man up and get back to posting some of which I enjoy!
From chapter 1 of your template.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:26 pm

Tess wrote:From chapter 1 of your template.
I love having banter with scrat and think he is alright to be honest and adds to different views here Tess, but hey ho, it was nice having a decent debate with him

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Didge wrote:I love having banter with scrat and think he is alright to be honest and adds to different views here Tess, but hey ho, it was nice having a decent debate with him
"seems you are still upset I had to correct your inaccurate knowledge of the British empire and shatter your illusions of Victorian Britain. Dean Is right you are the only one whinging here, quite amusing, man up and get back to posting some of which I enjoy!"

You call that 'having a decent debate'?!!
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:48 pm

Didge wrote:

lol! seems you are still upset I had to correct your inaccurate knowledge of the British empire and shatter your illusions of Victorian Britain.
hang on now, I haven't said scrat was the only one whinging, I said he was having a tantrum and was not banned from posting threads. I have explained repeatedly the position on everybody's threads.

right section
post first
no swearing in title.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:15 pm

ALLAKAKA wrote:The BBC is a corrupt organisation that reports news in a way to support their Political agenda.
http://downloads.bbc.co.uk/bbctrust/assets/files/pdf/our_work/breadth_opinion/content_analysis.pdf

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  guest... Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:15 pm

Tess wrote:"seems you are still upset I had to correct your inaccurate knowledge of the British empire and shatter your illusions of Victorian Britain.  Dean Is right you are the only one whinging here, quite amusing, man up and get back to posting some of which I enjoy!"

You call that 'having a decent debate'?!!
I call it a cracking debate

guest...

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down