IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evolution sciences biggest joke....

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Evolution sciences biggest joke.... - Page 3 Empty Evolution sciences biggest joke....

Post  Guest Fri Dec 16, 2011 2:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

POST CREATED BY DELETED MEMBER YOURGRACEISENOUGH
I can't believe people fell for it...........affraid

Back to top Go down

Evolution sciences biggest joke.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Evolution sciences biggest joke....

Post  stardesk Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:38 pm

Evolution sciences biggest joke.... - Page 3 Img04710
stardesk
stardesk

Back to top Go down

Evolution sciences biggest joke.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Evolution sciences biggest joke....

Post  stardesk Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Mmm, no reply as yet, I thought that would stump the doubters, for the chart shows transitions of whales from land animals to sea animals. It cannot be disputed especially when you look at the baleen whale which still has the remains of legs and feet.

My next entry will highlight how we humans still display vestiges remeniscent of the animal kingdom. stay tuned folks, I'm sure you'll find it interesting, and to some, upsetting.
stardesk
stardesk

Back to top Go down

Post  stardesk Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:56 pm

ANIMAL INSTINCTS.

When stripped of civilized thoughts patterns and behavioural attitudes, human behaviour in some areas of endeavour are no more nor less than a throw back to our animal ancestors, and indeed, display the same behavioural patterns as animals.
Strip the cultural veneer from off a sportsman or pop star and what do we find? Someone who goes to great lengths and effort to be the best. He, or she, is driven by animal instincts to excel above all others, and in so doing will have the choice of opposite sex admirers. Like a bird that displays colourful plumage in the mating season, or the bird that builds a beautiful nest, which attracts a female, our women adorn themselves with make-up and what they deem sexy or attention-getting clothes. Similarly the males who flash their money around, or their racy car, or fight each other over a girl, all are animal instincts, the same as a stag fighting with a rival, for the attention of females.
There is this need within us to excel, or think we are the best, we are top dog, we brag about our achievements, we try all manner of tricks, albeit many are carried out subconsciously, to attract a mate.

This jockeying for the best position is also reflected in people who attain high positions, such as managers and bosses. Why are they there? Because of that driving force within them that has that animal instinct to excel, to win, to fight off competition, thus getting the best deal over other contenders.

You may not agree, some of you may feel insulted, but, face it, we are all just an animal.
stardesk
stardesk

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:11 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
stardesk wrote:I'm sorry Mama, but all you have in the heart is blood being pumped around the body. Faith is a mental attitude. It is something within an individual's mental make-up which allows a certain amount of placing the onus for everything on a god. Believing in a god gives an individual a comforting niche where you can tap into hope, comfort, and of course the hope that you will continue to exist after your physical death. None of these attributes prove the existence of a god. I know what you mean when you said it's in your heart. Like love, we term it as something you feel in the heart. But for the sake of
this argument none of this proves there is a god.

Hi Star but you cant prove HE doesnt exist thats my point.

You cant prove HE doesnt exist all you have are a series of events which the human mind has constructed as being logical.

Here is a video for you please watch it and let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aszXCD2dPeE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I may be going over old ground here, but you can no more prove he does, and you knowing it is not proof, it is faith.
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  stardesk Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:15 pm

Mmmm, no answer? = No contest. Evolution wins the arguement.
stardesk
stardesk

Back to top Go down

Post  stardesk Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:59 pm

Still no answer from the Creationists. I'm still waiting for Innocence to explain her views on the Neanderthals.

Aus Fossils

From the Eastern Daily Press, August 22nd. 2011 There is also an article about these finds in the journal ‘Nature Geoscience.’

Abbreviated by me as it’s a bit long:

Relics of the dawn of life 3.4bn years ago have been unearthed in Western Australia. The microscopic fossils are the oldest ever discovered and date back to a time when the earliest forms of bacteria survived in an oxygen-free world.
“At last we have good solid evidence for life over 3.4bn years ago,” said Professor Martin Brasier, from the dept’ of earth sciences at Oxford University. “It confirms there were bacteria at this time, living without oxygen.”
When the bugs were alive, the world was still a hot, violent place, shaken by volcanic activity. During this time, before the photosynthesising action of green plants and algae, there was hardly any oxygen on Earth. The new fossil evidence points to early life living off compounds containing sulphur rather than oxygen.
The fossils were found at a remote site in western Australia called Strelley Pool, preserved in grains of quartz sand on the oldest shoreline known on Earth. They show a precise cell-like structure and the way they were clustered together in appropriate habitats suggests biological behaviour.

Hm, I wonder how the Creationist Lobby will counter that? I suppose any old excuse will do as long as it diverts attention away from the facts and reality.
stardesk
stardesk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3