IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone watching the Superbowl on Sunday??

3 posters

Go down

Anyone watching the Superbowl on Sunday?? Empty Anyone watching the Superbowl on Sunday??

Post  heavenly father Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:30 pm

should be a good game, who will win the Bronco's or the seahawks..

heavenly father

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the Superbowl on Sunday?? Empty Re: Anyone watching the Superbowl on Sunday??

Post  Cass Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:17 am

heavenly father wrote:should be a good game, who will win the Bronco's or the seahawks..

I will....since neither of my teams are in I am rooting for the Broncos. Peyton's passing game is brilliant and the scum....sorry i mean Seahawks, will not have their 12th man. Russell Wilson cant compare.

Bring on the Chile, ribs and cheap American beer!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the Superbowl on Sunday?? Empty Re: Anyone watching the Superbowl on Sunday??

Post  heavenly father Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:09 am

Cass wrote:

I will....since neither of my teams are in I am rooting for the Broncos. Peyton's passing game is brilliant and the scum....sorry i mean Seahawks, will not have their 12th man. Russell Wilson cant compare.

Bring on the Chile, ribs and cheap American beer!
Oooops i was hoping the Seahawks would win, I think they have been a good team this season, who do you normally support?.

heavenly father

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:18 am

heavenly father wrote:
Oooops i was hoping the Seahawks would win, I think they have been a good team this season, who do you normally support?.

Green Bay or the 49ers....yes I KNOW they are in the same conference .....I cant help it.....the last 2 year playoffs have been agony.

It should be a good game - Peyton with his throwing skills vs a very tough defence....here's hoping no power outages happen.
Good luck Smile
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  heavenly father Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 am

Cass wrote:

Green Bay or the 49ers....yes I KNOW they are in the same conference .....I cant help it.....the last 2 year playoffs have been agony.

It should be a good game - Peyton with his throwing skills vs a very tough defence....here's hoping no power outages happen.
Good luck Smile
it is the ultimate top offense v top defense which is an interesting game but I think the seahawks are good in all three teams which will make the final difference, i hope the weather doesn't make a problem though.
I'm a giants fan myself, so we had a terrible season.. crying

heavenly father

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:55 pm

heavenly father wrote:
it is the ultimate top offense v top defense which is an interesting game but I think the seahawks are good in all three teams which will make the final difference, i hope the weather doesn't make a problem though.
I'm a giants fan myself, so we had a terrible season.. crying

I like Eli wink

The Pack were without Aaron and Clay for much of the season so it was tough all around...serves Green Bay right really for not getting a halfway decent backup QB....the niners have got to start looking building their defence and not relying in Kaep to run all of their touchdowns....he also needs to improve his passing.....Bouldin didn't do much in the last game but Seattle had him locked down.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:18 pm

I know you are both speaking english, but all I hear is

blah blah blah blah
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:49 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:I know you are both speaking english, but all I hear is

blah blah blah blah

sort of like how I feel about cricket, snooker and darts then???  wink
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Flap Zappa Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Cass wrote:
Flap Gallagher wrote:I know you are both speaking english, but all I hear is

blah blah blah blah

sort of like how I feel about cricket, snooker and darts then???  wink
darts is not a sport it is a pub game, akin to shove ha'penny
There is only one truly great sport and that is golf.
Where gentlemen play gentlemen
Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cass Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:45 am

Flap Gallagher wrote:
darts is not a sport it is a pub game, akin to shove ha'penny
There is only one truly great sport and that is golf.
Where gentlemen play gentlemen
mister and senior junior went to the 16th at the Waste Management at the weekend...had a blast.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down