IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chinese Sex

Go down

Chinese Sex Empty Chinese Sex

Post  wyatt1 Fri Mar 28, 2014 8:02 pm

There was an american man who lived in China and when he was there he had a lot of sex and never used a condom the entire time he was there. 

Then he returned to America and one morning he woke up and noticed bright green and purple dots on his penis.the man freaked out.

He went to the doctor. The doctor said "I have never seen anything like this before. We will need to run some tests." So they ran some tests and he said come back in 3 days for your test results. 

The man came back in 3 days and the doctor said "I have some bad news.you have a disease called pongolion HP. It is very uncommon here and we now little about it. I'm sorry sir but we will need to amputate your penis.

The man was horrified. He went to a Chinese doctor thinking he would know more about it. 
The doctor said "oh yes, pongolion HP, very ware. yes" said the Chinese Doctor. 

The american doctor wants to amputate my penis said the man. 

"Stupid a american doctah, make more money that way, no need amputate." "Oh thank god" said the man.

"Yes,wait 2 weeks, fall off by itself."
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down