IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff at Muslim primary school 'caught on camera describing how clapping hands is Satanic and that gay people should be stoned to death'

+2
Tess
wyatt1
6 posters

Go down

Staff at Muslim primary school 'caught on camera describing how clapping hands is Satanic and that gay people should be stoned to death'  Empty Staff at Muslim primary school 'caught on camera describing how clapping hands is Satanic and that gay people should be stoned to death'

Post  wyatt1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:48 pm

Teachers at a Muslim faith primary have allegedly referred to clapping hands as ‘Satanic’ - and had discussions about whether music in school might be un-Islamic.
Footage was obtained for a Channel 4 documentary at The Olive School - a Muslim faith primary for 600 pupils in Blackburn, run by the Tauheedul Islam Faith, Education and Community Trust.
It is also claimed that footage shows staff talking about how ties could be turned into snakes and that gay people should be stoned to death. The Trust has labelled the discussions as ‘staff room gossip’.

The Mail on Sunday has learned that David Cameron’s office received an email in February from Mohammed Zabar, whose ten-year-old daughter attends Oldknow Academy.
Oldknow is one of the schools investigated in connection with an alleged fundamentalist plot to take over Birmingham schools.
Mr Zabar warned the Government that he believed the school over-emphasised Islamic teaching at the expense of other faiths.
He said the school closed for a Muslim festival but had no Christmas celebrations.
Downing Street did not respond to Mr Zabar’s email. Instead he was advised by the Education Funding Agency to ‘contact Oldknow Academy directly and make a complaint’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690349/Gay-people-stoned-death-Staff-room-gossip-Muslim-school-overheard-TV.html

They cannot say they were not informed.
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Staff at Muslim primary school 'caught on camera describing how clapping hands is Satanic and that gay people should be stoned to death'  Empty Re: Staff at Muslim primary school 'caught on camera describing how clapping hands is Satanic and that gay people should be stoned to death'

Post  Tess Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:31 pm

This is one of the reasons I made my Islam = Nazis thread.  I notice on newsfixed it's rapidly turning into a pro-islam campaign site, with Zack not only inviting posters to write propaganda on banknotes, but now posting anti-jewish stuff.  And they can't see the irony in all this...

As for the schools, people say "we should close down all faith schools..." - so why do Catholic schools, which give a damn good education, have to suffer because of the actions on these muslims with their barbaric 6th century ways?
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

Staff at Muslim primary school 'caught on camera describing how clapping hands is Satanic and that gay people should be stoned to death'  Empty Re: Staff at Muslim primary school 'caught on camera describing how clapping hands is Satanic and that gay people should be stoned to death'

Post  Flap Zappa Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:38 pm

Tess wrote:This is one of the reasons I made my Islam = Nazis thread.  I notice on newsfixed it's rapidly turning into a pro-islam campaign site, with Zack not only inviting posters to write propaganda on banknotes, but now posting anti-jewish stuff.  And they can't see the irony in all this...

As for the schools, people say "we should close down all faith schools..." - so why do Catholic schools, which give a damn good education, have to suffer because of the actions on these muslims with their barbaric 6th century ways?
I dont see why any faith schools should receive public money to indoctrinate people. However I do agree some faith schools do get better results.

Flap Zappa
Flap Zappa

https://inaflap.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  gelico Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Tess wrote:This is one of the reasons I made my Islam = Nazis thread.  I notice on newsfixed it's rapidly turning into a pro-islam campaign site, with Zack not only inviting posters to write propaganda on banknotes, but now posting anti-jewish stuff.  And they can't see the irony in all this...

i agree completely tess

c/e schools and catholic schools don't make it all about religion,
gelico
gelico

Back to top Go down

Post  Tess Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Flap Gallagher wrote:
I dont see why any faith schools should receive public money to indoctrinate people. However I do agree some faith schools do get better results.

I suppose it depends on the religion. Speaking as someone who was convent educated, all our religious 'indoctrination' consisted of was a couple of half hour lessons a week of religious education, mostly about saints and stuff, nothing special, and a once a week trip to Mass. As for the rest, my school was pretty into science and had a very high reputation and good results, much better than the rest of the state schools around.
Tess
Tess

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  tom sawyer Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:54 am

This is typical of the idiots of this country allowing theses bastards to get away with it. they pander to the wankers , and gag you from complaining
about the way this country is becoming an Islamic state. We are at present a breeding ground for extremists and we bend over backwards for the imported scum,
lets hope that UKIP will get into government soon so we can start to put this country back onto it's feet and get some common sense back.
and the tossers like Nems and her gang of retards who support ths Islamic state agenda are put out of their pitiful existence.

I am now a minority in my own city and have no say in anything but the council still want me to pay council tax for the benefit of the scum they have been subsidizing
our schools have no English kids in them now and all I hear re foreign languages being spoken. the mosques abound like monuments to their  evil religion and
I for one have had enough of it. the council can go and get f/ckd . as they have given the majority of the house to immigrants , and they council is now run by
a majority of immigrants who do not give a penny to the white areas. equality is a joke here ,they do not mix and live with their own kind in ghettos that have become no go area's
so to all you left wing retards who have helped create this shit I have to live in, your turn will come.

tossers

tom sawyer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down