IN A FLAP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black McDonald's manager arrested after launching foul-mouthed racist tirade at Somali customers and telling them 'get the f*** out of my restaurant'

3 posters

Go down

Black McDonald's manager arrested after launching foul-mouthed racist tirade at Somali customers and telling them 'get the f*** out of my restaurant'  Empty Black McDonald's manager arrested after launching foul-mouthed racist tirade at Somali customers and telling them 'get the f*** out of my restaurant'

Post  wyatt1 Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:16 pm

A McDonald's manager was arrested and cautioned over a foul-mouthed racist tirade against Somali customers.
The victims of his abuse say he told them to 'get the f*** out of my restaurant,' adding: 'All you f****** Somalians are the same.' 
Yasin Farah, 27, and friends went to the restaurant in south east London, for breakfast at 5.30am on Sunday November 2 following a night out.
He said the manager of the restaurant, who is understood to be black and had a West African accent, quickly turned on him and four friends.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2831246/McDonald-s-manager-arrested-launching-foul-mouthed-racist-tirade-Somali-customers-telling-f-restaurant.html#ixzz3Isp5pOJf 
Follow us: - | -

Oh Dear !!
How are the "Luvvies"  going to spin this one then???
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Black McDonald's manager arrested after launching foul-mouthed racist tirade at Somali customers and telling them 'get the f*** out of my restaurant'  Empty Re: Black McDonald's manager arrested after launching foul-mouthed racist tirade at Somali customers and telling them 'get the f*** out of my restaurant'

Post  Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi Wyatt

This is simple really, no racism was based off skin colour but country of origin or ethnicity. You can have an English person for example who is what is classed as white be racist towards a Welshman who is white for example.

Back to top Go down

Black McDonald's manager arrested after launching foul-mouthed racist tirade at Somali customers and telling them 'get the f*** out of my restaurant'  Empty Re: Black McDonald's manager arrested after launching foul-mouthed racist tirade at Somali customers and telling them 'get the f*** out of my restaurant'

Post  wyatt1 Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:21 pm

Phil Didge wrote:Hi Wyatt

This is simple really, no racism was based off skin colour but country of origin or ethnicity. You can have an English person for example who is what is classed as white be racist towards a Welshman who is white for example.
And us Scots who are against everyone  Grinning
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:26 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
And us Scots who are against everyone  Grinning

The Scots who want or do not want independence, dependent on your view point?    lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:29 pm

Phil Didge wrote:

The Scots who want or do not want independence, dependent on your view point?    lol!
I'm pro UK ..... but then again being a Highlander.....  scratch
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:32 pm

wyatt1 wrote:
I'm pro UK ..... but then again being a Highlander.....  scratch

Cool, but it has cause much conflict between the people which is a shame.

Back to top Go down

Post  wyatt1 Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:40 pm

Phil Didge wrote:

Cool, but it has cause much conflict between the people which is a shame.
Ah they get over it,  same as a Rangers v Celtic  spat.  lol!
wyatt1
wyatt1

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:01 am

wyatt1 wrote:A McDonald's manager was arrested and cautioned over a foul-mouthed racist tirade against Somali customers.
The victims of his abuse say he told them to 'get the f*** out of my restaurant,' adding: 'All you f****** Somalians are the same.' 
Yasin Farah, 27, and friends went to the restaurant in south east London, for breakfast at 5.30am on Sunday November 2 following a night out.
He said the manager of the restaurant, who is understood to be black and had a West African accent, quickly turned on him and four friends.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2831246/McDonald-s-manager-arrested-launching-foul-mouthed-racist-tirade-Somali-customers-telling-f-restaurant.html#ixzz3Isp5pOJf 
Follow us: - | -

Oh Dear !!
How are the "Luvvies"  going to spin this one then???

one wog shouting at another wog and its a racist tirade????

am i missing something here??
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

Post  Smelly_bandit Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:03 am

now i have heard everything

a white Englishman is capable of being RACIST towards a white Welshman  ROFL ROFL

fuck my life the lefties really are insane aren't they 

so basically there is no such thing as racism
Smelly_bandit
Smelly_bandit

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down